• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 18, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Underground Farming 112 Farm Plots per layer/floor (Alpha 19.4b7)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    accidental half-afk horde base

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Watching couple Youtube series and build a horde base like in one of the videos.But i somehow messed up my preparations (forgot food, water, meds, ammo etc... )... don't ask why.

    And with 64 active zombies it got messy and bad for me.So i had to jump into my escape shaft that goes to a tunnel to the main base. Surprisingly i could defend myself really good standing on the ladder and hitting the zombies above me. Every that rag dolled and dropped down i could shoot with the gun from top. I even managed to grab stuff from main base to heal my wounds.....

    So i came up with the idea of a base which abuses this. https://imgur.com/a/0vIQajq

    Shaft is 2 block wide, one side has ladder. On other side are 3 blade traps sticking out into the shaft.

    On top and on bottom are 2 dart trap each shooting down respective up.

    At the bottom is a door which leads behind the wall and you can melee zombies from there.

    A second shaft goes back up to nearly the top from which the blades can be repaired/replaced.

    Didn't test it yet with horde night (next in 4 days) but i spawned in 100 cops and it was over for them in 1 minute... most died before they hit the bottom, some exploded and took the left-over with them, only minor damage to the construction.

    Maybe someone is interested in this.

    submitted by /u/Ringkeeper
    [link] [comments]

    Diary/AAR of a new player. Blood Moon #2 (Day 10)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Well, that was awful...

    I had built walls 2 blocks high (Mistake #1) on my recently created base and those zombies just boing-boinged right over top of it. So, outer perimeter breached but I did kill 10 or so with pipe bombs that I had gotten as quest rewards beforehand. Fallback plan was to run up the ladders on my cube shaped house inside the walls...I had thought the zombies couldn't climb ladders (Mistake #2). I don't always like to Google every little thing as you can probably guess. So chaos ensues as I'm running all over the place and killing what I can with the 9mm pistol and blunderbuss. Also trying to kite them into some spikes I had put down. I make it to midnight and finally die. They just kept coming no matter how many I killed. So much different than the first Blood Moon and even VarrikTheGoblin warned me about this.

    Didn't realize the horde stops after you die though. Going forward I might house rule myself to suicide a couple times as a penalty so I don't just take the death and make the Blood Moon a trivial thing. It's quite a nasty event for a new player, which I really like. I was reading that the zombies no longer really drop loot too, so that the event is not just a freight train of loot dropped to your door every week. All in all, I'm really pleased at this game during my first 10 days.

    submitted by /u/X_Static_X
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to join a friendly Vanilla server.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    I just got into playing again and am looking for a group to play with that is helpful and friendly. I'd like to do Vanilla because I haven't learned everything yet. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/D-Sleezy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people who still play

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    I've had the game for a little bit now and realized I didn't really have anybody to play it with, so I came here to try and find some people. I play on pc and have a nav world made, we can start fresh as well so at least we have options. I play on pc and am usually on from 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST on weekdays so those are the times I may be on. On weekends just about anytime. But all in all just looking for someone to join up with. :)

    submitted by /u/New_Carpenter8641
    [link] [comments]

    anyone playing on ps4 want to make a pvp server with 4 people?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    i have a friend

    we could 2v2 or ffa

    drop a comment or pm

    submitted by /u/RedOneHitter
    [link] [comments]

    My friends first time streaming, Help welcome him. Stop by and say hello

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Air drop range

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    Is there a way to force air drops to be closer? I did a PvP event tonight, but the air drops were mostly spawning outside in the radiation around the town, is there a way to force that range somehow? I don't see a setting but figured I'd ask anyway.

    submitted by /u/Grishord
    [link] [comments]

    Hey lads! New to PC version.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    So, I'm new to the PC version. Me and my buddy oftentimes stay up all night playing on Xbox, split screen at his place, and I'm very knowledgeable of A15 stuff. I got the game on my laptop but it was too weak to run it, so I didn't play it for 2 years. Fast forward to last week, I got an Acer nitro 5(do recommend, great laptop), and I booted up the game. What the hell is going on? Where's my wellness? Spears? Cool shit, but I'm oblivious to most of it. Point me the right way, survivors, I want to once more rule Navezgane. Oh, also, is gravestowne still spooky as fuck?

    submitted by /u/ligmaenigma
    [link] [comments]

    Null Reference (PC)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I so I was doing a later stage horde night and I did some stupid over the top combination of electric fences to make a near impossible choke point. I think it was like, six layers deep? The problem was that, after a while, I started to have the console menu pop up and give me 'null reference' errors, about how it's not set to an object. Which was weird, since my PC is fairly powerful (current gen i7 processor and a 1660 TI), but it was weirder than I expected. I managed to make it through the night and turned off the fence, and then my friend shot his shotgun...

    and the error returned, with a vengeance. It wouldn't allow him to shoot until he left and re-entered. Is there any weird connection between these things? It only happened on hordes, and only with the fences active, but seemed to be disconnected from them.

    submitted by /u/ZylaTFox
    [link] [comments]

    Playing 7days to do as an RPG?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I have been getting into 7daystodie, and find it sometimes a bit tedious. However I have been really enjoying the mechanics of the game. I have been thinking of ways to make it a bit less tedious.

    Hence maybe play it as an RPG possibly with friends. Here is an example: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8gdcZZEFo4A Has any of you found an idea or way to make this manageable and fun or tips how to do this?

    Any tips would be welcome but especially the beginning seems a bit hard to manage.

    submitted by /u/Izzyxx92
    [link] [comments]

    What map/seed do you use to get a nice, full, map with all war of the walkers special POIs?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    As above.. is there a war of walkers pregen map?

    submitted by /u/Nerhesi
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a limit to the number of electric fence posts that can be connected in a row/series?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    I am trying to ring the working stiff tools next to the centre town with electric posts but when i link them together they only go so far, the power needed to for all them comes to 125w my battery bank has can output double that, plus a solar pannel providing 74w for recharging. The power travels about 12 posts (60w) along before it wont go to the next one is there something im missing, like a limit on the number that can be used ?

    submitted by /u/Gingerbwas
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie pathing

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    So, I'm trying to build a horde base and doing the pit base I saw on Savensworld channel on YouTube. For some reason I think I messed up cause the zombies don't run down the hallway and instead attack that base where I'm standing. Does anyone have an understanding of how to build to lead the zombies a certain way ?

    submitted by /u/awdrgyjil321
    [link] [comments]

    I play 7 days to die I’m 18 who wants to play

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Dedicated 7 Days to Die Game Server Hosting

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    Looking for a dedicated 7dtd server?

    Try Xgamingserver - Dedicated game Server hosting provider

    Below are some of the things that made Xgamingserver stand out.

    Virtual Dedicated Server hosting

    Mod support

    No fixed game slots.

    Game servers are hosted on Ryzen 7 CPUs

    Our gaming servers are located in North America and Germany

    Anti-DDoS Protection

    Automated cloud backups

    MySql Database

    Professional Anti-DDoS Protection

    Powerful Control Panel will come with power-packed features.

    Other game servers that we host include Valheim, CS:GO, TF2, Rust, Unturned The Forest, and voice servers such TeaSpeak servers.

    So looking for a 7 Days to Die host? Come and spin a server with us at

    https://xgamingserver.com

    submitted by /u/XgamingServer
    [link] [comments]

    Join my server the friendly dead we are looking for a friendly player that like pve only plz join us it very new friendly server came out yesterday and needed friendly player to join my server. You must join discord first to read the rules.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel