• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday


    Modded Monday

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Every single time... ALWAYS USE ODD NUMBERS FOR BUILDING...

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Have been working on my end game darkness falls base. I dug a 20x20 hole 64 blocks to bed rock, because of the big plans I have in mind. I was SO excited to go and start the next stage, I went back to my current base and got all my building equipment together, and the concrete! WHOOO CAN'T WAIT BABY! I went to find center to start... only to remember that's not the way that works... ALWAYS GO BY ODD NUMBERS WHEN BUILDING....

    Off I go to go turn this 20x20x64 into 21x21x64...

    submitted by /u/JWilson0711
    [link] [comments]

    It do be lonely tho

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    Never-ending zombie attacks in the burnt forest

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    Never-ending zombie attacks in the burnt forest

    My wife and I have been playing since build 14 or 15 and we had an afternoon of fun that was so awesome it reminded me of the "old days".

    We were taking off on her mission to the 4th trader of the random map. We've tamed our area even though we're playing on warrior level with blood moons every 4 days. Seems like no big deal. It was 2150 and we figure, "Let's head over anyway. Maybe we'll find a few zombies to kill while we wait for the trader to open in the morning.

    We head into loot our first house, loot the trunk, and start making our way back out. A couple of homers show up and we take them out. Then a nurse. Then a couple of dogs. Then an Edgar....and things start getting hairy so we head back into the house. We managed to barricade ourselves into a bedroom with a block in front of the door...and THEY JUST KEPT COMING.

    It was like a blood moon without being a blood moon and it was glorious. Barely staying alive, barely keeping the wood on our barricade repaired, more and more and more. Dogs, bears, and hybrids too. Oh My.

    They start coming in different walls, vultures spitting at us through the windows. I almost made it but they got me about 3am.

    Is this what it's like in the Burnt Forest every night? I don't know but we're gonna find out.

    It reminded me of the early days when you'd spend all night long praying you could keep your cabin up while the hordes tried to smash their way in. Moments like this is why I still love this game.

    https://preview.redd.it/ij6dvexyaoo61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=044b9ead7a0a2406b2ff5e9d5605691550f9a3d7

    submitted by /u/SteelMarshal
    [link] [comments]

    Things are getting exciting! Episode 9 out now

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Do zombies dig on console?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Making concrete mix

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    So my friends and I are trying to rebuild a destroyed building on an Island on our map and possibly make a cool series out of it for YT. Our main hold up seems to be just the time it takes to make the cement mix to the ratio of how much we're actually using to reconstruct the building itself. It seems we're always waiting on cement mix and it's slowing down our process. So my question is, is there any way to get cement mix faster in the cement mixer ( besides just having more of them ) or is that just how it is and we've just got to learn to live with it? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Dlearious2786
    [link] [comments]

    Bird mods

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Every once and awhile I run a server, I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to disable the vultures. I would actually prefer to just have them but behave like they used to, where they could not overpower a motor vehicle.

    (Off topic but interesting) My 10 year old son called the devs lazy the other day, I asked him why, and he said they should of just made a random chance that a blood moon would generate an electrical storm that disabled all things requiring electricity. Instead they choose to adjust what was already in the game to handicap blood moon driving. I believe he is absolutely correct.

    submitted by /u/bestia455
    [link] [comments]

    Duplicated Truck? Newest alpha 19.4 PC

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    Duplicated Truck? Newest alpha 19.4 PC

    After a long 4hr 4d journey I come back go up my ramp into my garage and hit something, I find another 4x4, damaged but fully gassed up nothing in storage. Anyone know why this is? So far nothing else seems to be weird.

    Duplicated Truck.

    submitted by /u/Bradensbro2005
    [link] [comments]

    How to obtain a workbench

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    We are on day 23 but we have been unable to get the schematic for the workbench we are stuck in the stone gage because of this any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/LakeMonster243
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to increase the number of zombies spawning?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    7 Days To Die - Reinforced Concrete Bridge Base Vs Day 7000

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    PC Crashes

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    When Playing the game for about two hours my PC will hard crash, and I haven't been able to even figure out what's been going on and the pc doesn't even blue screen or anything. It all goes black, and even the RGB on my pc goes back to its default state and I have to restart it, nothing I do (even waiting for an hour force restarts my pc) and its frustrating as I really want to play with them.

    I don't have a list of all my specs but I can list down the stuff I remember here:

    • RTX 2080TI
    • i9-9900K
    • 64 GB Ram
    • Game saved on a Crucial 1TB SSD
    submitted by /u/Naxell_
    [link] [comments]

    We are looking for a friendly player that like PVE and that like to build we needed new friendly player today it 16k maps and it half modded server call is The Friendly Dead PVE and it 100 Slots come join today needed friendly player today! It PC only!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Rant

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    I truly just wish the devs would update the game on consoles. I used to play it constantly with my friends and we still do but we've played on multiple worlds from Navezgane to Random Gens and it just isn't like it used to be. The graphics are getting harder and harder to tolerate and only being able to play with 3 of my friends isn't the best. I know there has to be some explanation for them not updating the game for 4 years but I really wish something would change and I am sure a lot of other people do as well.

    submitted by /u/thevisualsarehitting
    [link] [comments]

    How many days do you normally get to before starting new?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    How's it going survivors! I was just curious to how many days people get in before starting a new playthough.

    I have 2 playthroughs where I have over 90 days and a bunch started at diffrent days.

    What's your longest play through, and what keeps you motivated if your one of those people with hundreds of days?

    Just curious.

    submitted by /u/Pantango69
    [link] [comments]

    lfg vanilla, undead legacy or darkness falls

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    I'd love to join anyone playing on any of these pretty experienced in both mods and vanilla, just can't get anyone else to play with me my discord is Drag0ns1ay3r#2684, or alternatively, add me on here.

    submitted by /u/DryRemote4598
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have this issue?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Every morning in game at 4 am when it's safe to go outside. No matter where I am in the map a I'll get jumped by either a wolf or cougar. Sometimes the wolf can't wait till 4am and will attack my base during the night. Is this a feature or just my misfortune

    submitted by /u/Big-Dimension-4718
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die A19 CO-OP - EP04: LETS RIDE

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    -Lack- of stags/deer?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Hey, so I did two yellow post notes "Buy the Farm" and "Stag Party" and have had them open for a couple of months now because I can't find a stag, or any deer for that matter. They all seemed to disappear from the map when I started the quests? I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue? I have Animal Tracker, and still haven't been able to find any. I've driven all over and was wondering if its my truck? My breath? Something I said? I just want to hunt :-(

    submitted by /u/fetbobo
    [link] [comments]

    How to Add Dishong Tower in Darkness Falls

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:47 AM PDT

    The only time I'd ever use Creative Mode is if there's a way to manually add Dishong Tower into a pregen map on Darkness Falls. Is there a way to manually add this POI at all?

    submitted by /u/shadownet97
    [link] [comments]

    7D2D - Spanish - mmmm algo salió mal que pudo ser?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Después de un pequeño descanso acá les dejo el nuevo episodio de 7D2D =D, espero q les gustes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp9QQVysTLs

    submitted by /u/Enuma_Elis_EE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel