• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah...

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Tired of seeing "Day 7000" horde night vids

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    If you set the day to day 7000, it makes no difference. Horde night difficulty is based on your gamestage, and gamestage is based primarily on your level, and also the number of days that you have survived.

    People make these videos and spread the idea that high day means hard. Meanwhile, people run multiplayer servers and struggle to get new players to join after day 200 because they think they're going to be up against huge hordes straight away.

    Unless you've actually played 7000 hours in one save (292 solid days of gameplay without sleep) and that save is somehow on alpha 19.4 - you're just posing.

    submitted by /u/samij_
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls question END GAME

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    I heard this mod has an end game, but I'm not sure what it is. I have the laser workbench, laser weapons, and did 3 quests for Eve and she isn't giving any more quests. Any help?

    submitted by /u/blainedayo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for other girls to play 7 days to die with, it's super boring playing this game alone :(

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    So I know I'm a wimp - but is there a way to turn off ROAMING HORDES?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Been playing 7 days off and on for years (never very well), and I recently returned excited to see all of the awesome updates. I love the freedom, the skill trees, and the realism. So, I like that roaming hordes happen ... but I found it surprising that they would tear through my base during daytime with me inside crouching, and nothing on for the heat map to pick me up.

    Kind of makes me feel like what's the point of prepping a separate, well path-ed base for horde night, if I'm just gonna get torn up by a rando horde while I'm trying to eat inside my hobbit hole?

    There's so many customizable settings, I feel like I'm missing something. Like I said, I'm not very good.

    ( ᐛ )

    submitted by /u/Gee-tsu-ko
    [link] [comments]

    Any MacBook Pro 16 users found perfect settings?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    I'm currently running MBP 16 with Radeon 5500 in BootCamp with Windows 10. Can't seem to get more than single digit frames per second during horde night. I can get up to 60 any other time. Just wondering if anyone has nailed the settings. Is it more playable with the MacOS version these days?

    submitted by /u/Hantra
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for long term players 1-2

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    I am looking for someone or some people to play with for a long term amount of time. I am fairly decent at the games but haven't been able to find anyone to play with. My psn name is iDarthAxolotl

    submitted by /u/xTwoWorlds
    [link] [comments]

    Recommend specs for playing on PC

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    So I've made a couple post asking questions i originally got this game so me and a friend group could play but I'm starting to get really into the game and you know the whole situation on console and I'm debating swallowing the PC pill and getting the game on there for a better experience so what is recommended i just want to play the game without it sounding like a jet engine

    submitted by /u/LakeMonster243
    [link] [comments]

    Wiring issue with powered drawbridge

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    I'm trying to connect two pressure plates to a powered drawbridge, one on each end. No matter what order in which I try to connect the components, invariably the game disconnects the last wire whenever i try to complete the circuit. This makes it the drawbridge only usable one way because only one pressure plate will connect.

    submitted by /u/Snackmouse
    [link] [comments]

    Sound (I'm assuming it's cause if dynamic music)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Sorry game it's hard to be scared for my life when it sounds like your flushing a toilet next to my ear every couple of music

    submitted by /u/Wolfen_Devanci
    [link] [comments]

    Can mod

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of a mod or a way to make a mod that makes the canned food show up in your hand like it did in Alpha 16? I'm really sick of the stupid loaf of bread no matter what food you're holding.

    submitted by /u/AngryMiner5704
    [link] [comments]

    Driving a vehicle using Xbox controller in 19.4

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    What happened to the controller behavior settings in 19.4? I just updated to 19.4 and now it is very difficult to steer the motorcycle and gyrocopter. I am constantly spinning out. I had no problems in 19.3.

    There does not appear to be any detailed settings that I can use to get the behavior back to the way it was. It just gives a choice of Xbox or Playstation. Am I missing anything?

    Is anyone else experiencing the same difficulty when using a controller on a PC?

    submitted by /u/dzouras
    [link] [comments]

    EAC with friends

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    If I disable EAC and play with friends who have it on, will it mess with me? or if I use a mod, like WeMod, while playing with my friends who have EAC, will I be banned?

    submitted by /u/Quackilizer
    [link] [comments]

    Character builds?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Recently started the game and on day 27 with some friend and I've been reading about some character builds to be fair we kinda just been dumping points in random things we find useful like sexual tyrannosaurus and shotgun stuff what are good builds to look into and how should I obtain slot of xp

    submitted by /u/LakeMonster243
    [link] [comments]

    Base Building

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Gonna be building a base for night 35 soon enough but I'm clueless on what's good I have around 12k concrete to work with at the moment so any suggestions for small/medium bases would be appreciated

    Currently considering these two builds so if anyone has tested them that would be cool to hear

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFlr_DoA4q8

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJVow4-sHfo

    submitted by /u/Ezio1017
    [link] [comments]

    Farmable food recipes? (19.4)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    Aside from veggie stew, it seems like every stupid recipe in this game requires luck (finding an animal or finding canned goods). Help a starving survivor out? Also: Is there a reliable source of potatoes? Because I can't even make veggie stew yet... my farm lacks potato. :-(

    submitted by /u/wolfger
    [link] [comments]

    Where are all the animals?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    I'm playing 7days as just a survival game with no zombies (I'm new to pc and wanted to get the hang of things before adding them in.) And I've noticed the only animals I have found are chickens and rabbits. Is this because I'm not playing with zombies or just weird luck? It's also on the navezgane map if that makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/tiffany51397
    [link] [comments]

    Servers down?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    In Australia and can't connect to any servers. Others on discord are having the same problem. 7dtd shit itself?

    submitted by /u/l0q111
    [link] [comments]

    Join my Friendly server call the friendly dead it a new server came out a week ago we needed new friendly player today! And it a open server call The Friendly Dead PVE needed more Friendly player today! Every body are welcome to join my server today! And it 16k maps!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel