• Breaking News

    Monday, March 29, 2021

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday


    Modded Monday

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Started playing the console version again and I...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Enjoy it way more than I expected.

    Hear me out. I've been a 7days player since 2014 and have witnessed the evolution of this game, which for the most part, has been pretty amazing.

    Now, I do still play on PC (alpha 19.4) and have loads of fun, but now that I played the console version again (which is stuck in time and uses a much older version of the build), certain aspects in the newer version aren't as fun.

    For example, in the console (old version) of the game, pounding on rocks will increase your construction tool skill. Using your bow and arrow will improve your archery skill. You get the idea. Further XP can be used to level up faster, but the natural progression is satisfying.

    In the newer version, you have to gain XP and spend points on those skills, plus unlock books. This just isn't a better system.

    And for loot, man do I ever miss coming across some amazing "high end" loot as a fresh spawn! In more current versions, the loot scales to your skill level, which is lame as balls.

    But the zombies in the console (old) version just seem to be better. There's more of them, they react to smell, they seem to have better "sensing" AI, they track you down if you are in their line of sight, etc. It's far more authentic as a zombie survival experience.

    That said, the graphics, general map layouts, etc. are so much better in PC alpha v 19.4.

    Anyone else notice that older gameplay offers a more authentic experience?

    submitted by /u/StillMind2010
    [link] [comments]

    ELI5: how do you play multiplayer with other people as far as timing horde night and etc goes?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Hi! I'm getting into the game, and I've played with a couple other friend groups, but it feels like we're out of sync - some people like playing into the wee hours, others of us need our beauty sleep, i'm not always in the mood to play, etc.

    I'm going to mess around with a server and setting that up, but I can't conceptualize how the 7 days progress if different people are in at different times. These are all friends, so I'm not worried about malicious PVP, but if Friend A plays for a couple hours and Friend B joins, they're going to be that much closer to horde night with none of the prep time.

    Do you just need a different world for each play group? I really don't get it. What's the configuration you guys use when you play with different friend groups?

    submitted by /u/zer0zanes
    [link] [comments]

    Building seems to net the most xp, what should I build to help me level the fastest?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Huge thanks to the community on here for not being toxic and being quite helpful. Also if there is a better way to get levels please let me know.

    submitted by /u/AsneakyKitten
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod or a way to edit the files to reduce scaling of quality of loot?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Title. I like to struggle. I turn loot % to 25 but that only affects quantity as far as I've seen. I'm still getting power spikes from RNG loots and it pushes my game progression that much faster than intended.

    I know the easy answer would be to destroy it if I deem it too op at the time, but I'm weak. I'll use it.

    submitted by /u/MisterDomino15
    [link] [comments]

    Question; when levelling weapon types, say blunt weapons, is it total damage done or number of successful strikes that levels the skill?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    Edit; playing darkness falls mod

    Is it better to hit them with low level knuckles, doing the most hits before killing them Or is it the same blunt xp if you Insta bonk them with a baseball bat?

    Playing on insane and wondering if it's actually better to not go for the head in the early game to level up blunt.

    Same question for all weapon types really? Like guns?

    Number of hits or just total damage done? Does it net the same amount?

    submitted by /u/AskTim_Aus
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls: Some questions/Tip solicitation

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Hello all! Very experienced 7DTD player but new to DF. I was given two class books at the start, and used both, but can only access one quest line for the latter one I chose. Is this normal? I used one after I completed the second quest for the first class (scavenger, and then laborer.). Any tips before my first horde night? I'm fixing my base up a good bit and have a forge. I'm settled just outside (across the street) from a trader and the guards have been helping me out at night. Any other tips are appreciated!

    submitted by /u/w0rkingondying
    [link] [comments]

    7D2D server advice wanted

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    I'm helping a friend design a server and I thought I'd get your input. It will take place in Darkness Falls Mod. Which of these options sounds most fun to you?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/KranousPlays
    [link] [comments]

    Dose anyone else experience headaches or more of eye strain when playing this game, me and a friend both agree it’s causing them I have anti blue light on our monitors, and flicker free, maybe it’s just coincidence?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Comment below if anyone has similar issue? I'm on latest alpha 19 experimental

    Edit: I don't experience it on any other games also.

    submitted by /u/Qz1XBL
    [link] [comments]

    Restore all POIs on map?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    I'm playing on Navezgane with some friends and we have looted/scrapped pretty much every single POI on the map. I've been taking advantage of quests resetting POIs so that I can keep looting, but I have no perks for quest rewards and having to go back and forth between the trader and POI after every house is extremely annoying and time consuming. Is there a command or something to reset all POIs on the map the same way a quest would? We built our base in the woods a good distance from any POIs so I don't think we'd lose it if there was.

    submitted by /u/doomstrike53
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for group (PC)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    Don't have too much to add on that. I love 7D2D but I feel like the solo experience isn't nearly as fun. I used to play with my buddies on XB1 but I made the jump to PC alone.

    submitted by /u/International-Wish65
    [link] [comments]

    Hordes not spawning at all, A19

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Playing A19 on PC after checking the game out on console. Console version was missing most of the crafting/items/etc, so switched to PC. Loving all the new stuff to craft but I haven't seen a single horde night yet. I've read plenty of forums about this issue and there still doesn't seem to be a solid answer. I've never messed with set time or most of the settings. I did have all enemy spawns off for the first 6 days then quit and turned them back on. It's been three in game weeks and I haven't had a single horde. The 7th day there was a blood moon but no horde, the rest of the horde nights didn't even have a blood moon. Blood moon horde is set to default, 7 days. Seems weird considering the console version was less than a 1/4 of the whole game yet hordes work just fine. Switching to PC and I haven't seen a single horde night. Horde night is kinda the whole point of the game...anyone know of a potential fix without starting over?

    submitted by /u/xpheolix
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played in about a year - trying to get on multiple Experimental servers (and I'm set to load them in Steam/Properties) and it crashes out on load and Steam does too..

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    Any tips as to why? I've tried multiple servers. I have EAC and have validated files as well.

    submitted by /u/Warhorse000
    [link] [comments]

    Version history and recent updates

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    New to the game, wondering how often it gets updated and what to expect.

    I looked like the wiki page Version_history hasn't been updated since 18.0 in October 2018.

    I see they plan on adding twitch integration, just wondering what else we can expect. And will this game ever leave alpha?

    submitted by /u/ThimbleFire
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question: if I pick up a forge and place it elsewhere, will it keep all the stuff that I smelted in it, or will it lose it? A19

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Thank you for your answers

    submitted by /u/qviavdetadipiscitvr
    [link] [comments]

    Server crashing with custom map

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Trying to setup a custom modded server which I've done before. The mods work fine and I can load preset maps, however the server crashes on boot when trying to use any nitrogen map. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/VNG_Wkey
    [link] [comments]

    Abandoned Trader Posts?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    As the title says, I've been playing on a server with a buddy of mine and we've found and made a base out of what I believe is an abandoned Trader Rekt location. I can't seem to find anything about this anywhere- is this a bug? A new feature? Or something else? I'm not sure how old the map is but I know it is randomly generated.

    We have seen at least one other on the map, filled with zombies and vultures with decent loot once clear.

    submitted by /u/WhatsAHairline
    [link] [comments]

    7D2D Español- Paracaídas!!!!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Es Lunes y como todo Lunes acá les dejo un video, Espero que les guste! si tienen algun consejo déjenmelo saber https://youtu.be/JIXzxG2tVf4

    submitted by /u/Enuma_Elis_EE
    [link] [comments]

    Game crash

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    I don't know what's going on. I start up 7d2d it had the security violation deal I start it up again and the game runs for about 15 minutes then it locks up and eventually crashes. I'm hoping that someone can give me a direction on what to do. I have tried three maps I have uninstalled and reinstalled.

    submitted by /u/Smithington1701
    [link] [comments]

    need some help installing mods

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    Guys, I need some help.

    I have followed a fair few mods tutorials for this game but i can never seem to get a mod working for the life of me. Can anyone give me some grade A help!

    submitted by /u/cune
    [link] [comments]

    Behemoths. Are they good or bad?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    I think the behemoths are soo dope, and tbh, I wish they were more frequent and there were more of them. I love visually striking zombies. I wish that there were some zombies that resembled the tanks from Left 4 Dead. I just wanna be walking and see off in the distance, like 2-3 behemoth slowly roaming the land. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/666LucifersLover666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel