• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 28, 2021

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday


    Seedy Sunday

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Platform (PC/Xbox/Playstation): Game version (If on PC A15/16/17/etc): Map size: Seed: Map Coordinates: Features/POI's to look out for: 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How often do you leave one base to create a new one somewhere else?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    I just was curious. Also, do you have a reason why you do this? Better resources somewhere else? Just get bored with a base that you have occupied for a while?

    submitted by /u/airmaildolphin
    [link] [comments]

    Purgatory Paradise

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Purgatory Paradise

    My friends and i started on a 7 days server on the Navezgane map. we found 2 islands on water and decided to build our base on top of it. we built a dam on both sides of the laka and we made a giant bridge that is still WIP to the other island. unfortunately the render distance is locked on medium.

    https://preview.redd.it/gcqy48agzqp61.png?width=761&format=png&auto=webp&s=0db78f2c86653fd77a998fb50f9f71c822e95856

    submitted by /u/Rijstwafeltje_
    [link] [comments]

    [Modding] Nighttime noise replacement for version A19.4

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Please make a backup copy of affected 7DTD files before installing this mod.

    Purpose: replaces the six randomly triggered night time audio effects described in this Reddit post with the sound of crickets.

    Instructions:

    1. Download this file from Google Drive [resources_19.4_modified.assets, 380 MB]
    2. Make a backup copy of your original game file at \7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\resources.assets (I renamed my original game file to resouces_19.4_original.assets)
    3. Place the downloaded file in ..\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\
    4. Rename the downloaded file to resources.assets (make a copy first if you want)

    This mod will work as intended for 7 Days to Die version Alpha 19.4(b7). I haven't tested this file with any other versions of the game.

    Previous versions:

    Please note that when a new version of 7DTD releases, this modified file will likely be replaced during the update process, or the file will simply no longer work. The safest course of action would be to restore your original game files before updating 7DTD.

    This mod will conflict with any mod that specifically references any of the six replaced audio effects. If another mod asks the game to play the replaced audio effects, the game will instead play the sound of crickets.

    This mod will also conflict with any other mod that modifies the resources.assets file. This could include total overhaul mods such as Warzuk or Darkness Falls (but I don't know for sure).

    Happy gaming, everyone!

    submitted by /u/GreensReadItOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Unlucky AF

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Dog hordes man, single roaming dogs are bad enough to get jumped by, having a random horde sneak up into my nearly secure fort as Im building my door just felt way too personal. Literally the night before, day 9 I had a zombie dog horde attack as I was shoring up the last level of my wall, just out of their reach I managed to pick them off. The very next night as Im at my forge getting the iron for my secure door another damn horde of zombie dogs sneaks in through my doorhole and attack me without warning. No barks or growls or howls until after I was getting mauled, 3 of them at least all spinning around my legs absolutely blending me, didnt get a chance to kill one or even pop my medkit before they killed me, I was wearing full scrap, and people still say dogs are too easy, man it just sucks, got this on the easiest shit and still getting my shit pushed in by these fucking sprinty shits that decide to just go Zoom and get your back and legs. Just felt like a solid "fuck you" from the game, which is absolutely insane because yknow, inanimate objects and such.

    submitted by /u/Relative_Banana_1735
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Tunnel much?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    It's my second main playthrough and this time around I gen'd a random world.
    Last time I converted a huge house into my home and horde base with some success.
    This time around, I converted a small garage into my home, near the first trader and built my horde base across the road (don't poop where you eat- (Edited Glock!)) ;)

    Anyhow, I'd been doing some mining under my home at night but once I got the Auger, I thought I'd try something, so I connected a tunnel between my horde base and my home. It's kinda sweet running back and forth between them.

    I've tunneled pretty far and placed a bedroll at the end of one of my mines but I wonder if Zombies will spawn in them if their out of reach of my Land claim block, I suppose they will.
    I've heard Glock9 talking about supporting walls in tunnels to stop them collapsing but I've not seen anything like that yet? Do they collapse?
    Does anyone do tunnels for any reason other than expanding underground bases?

    Sorry for the long intro, just wanted to share how much i'm enjoying this game!

    submitted by /u/tonyg3d
    [link] [comments]

    Joining a server for the first time in years on PC..Tried Experimental and Stable and Im crashing out after "Creating Player"?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Any tips? I keep crashing just trying to join. I have no modified files.

    submitted by /u/Warhorse000
    [link] [comments]

    Messing with in game files.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Through trial-and-error I learned how to mess with the items . XML file for the game so I could change what an item does, (like making Nerdy Glasses give plus 2 to Intellect for example). Sometimes I host a world for my friends and I to play on, should I restore the xml file to the original every time I do this, or does the item info when they are playing on my world rely on the games info for their files? As I want to occasionally play solo but with a modified experience, but dont want to ruin it for others.

    submitted by /u/yeettothemax
    [link] [comments]

    Exceedingly high ping even on dedicated server. Really need help.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    So as the title pretty much sums it up but here's to long story. So my partner and I are playing a19.4 with mods. Everything was okay at first but she was lagging a little nothing crazy. Then it got to the point where it would take 5 minutes to open a chest, all audio was massively delayed and it was unplayable. (For context I live in Australia she's in the US).

    It go so bad, I decided to purchase a dedicated server for us to play on. We are currently playing on dedicated server based in the US and she's fine now I have insane ping. It's not high ping it's like anywhere between 5000-100,000. I don't see it being an issue with the mods as I'd assume we'd both be lagging and the game is unbearable to play as the dsync is unbelievable.

    Edit: We are both on a fresh install of Windows and have no antivirus.

    submitted by /u/HappyCouple0420
    [link] [comments]

    New player questions

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    If I place a land claim block next to a randomly spawned, functioning forge, crafting bench, cement mixer, alchemy station etc, can I pick them up?

    I made some metal trussing beams to support my underground mine and noticed I could upgrade them. They appear to upgrade to reinforced concrete. I'm wondering if this offers more support than metal trussing.

    What are your must-have electrical things for your base, like lights, switches, blade traps and auto SMG turrets? Those are mine, I'm wondering if I'm missing anything good, sensors and loud speaker, maybe?

    Battery banks are basically generators, right? Just silent and you can recharge them using solar panels?

    I have a minibike and its loud, please tell me other vehicles aren't as loud, and do they have larger storage? And does the truck have traversing difficulty off road?

    What are the conditions for receiving higher tier missions?

    I just made some crucibles and forged a thousand steel. Beside steel pickaxe and shovel, (I have a nail gun and the power tool wrench), what should I be using steel on?

    Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.

    Edit: Any tips for keeping track on when loot / buildings reset? Apparently it's every 5 days but after that period of time some containers appear to have reset and some appear not to have.

    submitted by /u/ThimbleFire
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help setting up a good nitrogen map

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    I noticed that whenever I make densely urban maps with Nitrogen there's always a million gas stations everywhere. Can anyone help me learn how to edit the guts of the Nitrogen map generator so there's only maybe 2 gas stations per town, and the rest of the gas stations are replaced by derelict ruined buildings or something that won't seem so weirdly repetitive?

    Also, I'd like to make headshots do more damage, does anyone know the specifics of editing the files to make weapons do, maybe 400% damage to head? I also have the STALKER mod and other weapons mods so it's not a matter of just downloading a headshot mod

    Thanks fellas

    submitted by /u/Bumhole_games
    [link] [comments]

    Asked too many times but will they ever update consoles?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    I played the game like 3 years ago and liked it. But after learning they won't be updating it on consoles I dropped it. So will this ever happen or are people just yelling at a wall?

    submitted by /u/Exotic_Form_3137
    [link] [comments]

    This is one of my favorite videos. Just finished the day 7 horde and now the skies the limits

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Any good tutorials

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    I'm a fan of games like ONI, SE and MC and want to get into a more survival like 7D2D. I have played many years ago... but I spun it up and I have no idea what I'm really doing.

    Is there good youtuber(s) who do tutorials on getting started, play throughs and stuff like that for the latest version (A19 I think it is)?

    submitted by /u/slykethephoxenix
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a new player?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Hi! So I just recently got the game and I have tried to play but I dont understand most of it. I know I sound dumb but i want to try to last as long as I can in the game. Do you guys have any tips for a new player on whats the best way to survive or anything like that? Thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/Wilma_Dikfit174
    [link] [comments]

    World Save data is gone

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    So my buddy was hosting a world for us to play on for a bit, and when he moved his pc, like physically moved it to his dad's house; all the worlds he had disappeared including the world we play on. So we made a new one and played on it while he was at his dad's house, but now he's back at the first house and the new world is gone and the old ones are back. Any idea what could have caused this because I've got nothing.

    submitted by /u/TrashyOne69
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die 5 man Horde - UnitedGamersAuthority

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    how do I create a LAN server so my friend can join (on PC)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Is there a mod that removes scripted zombie attacks in POI's? I want to do a stealth run but its pointless with the current system.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Looking for books

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    I found a building the other day with a lot of bookcases but don't remember what it was called or where it is. Not looking for the locations, just the name of buildings with more books than average.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/crustyoldtechnician
    [link] [comments]

    A tool to measure weight capacity

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    If I could at all mod, I would make an ingame late game tool that you could use on a block to measure bearing, like a laserpointer? And then you'd get green, orange and red if its close to collapse. That way you could build, dig etc and just measure how much more a bunker could take, or a pillar.. No idea if it could be done, but since stuff do collapse there has to be some sort of calculating beeing done somewhere..

    submitted by /u/Filomianor
    [link] [comments]

    what are the best locations for schmetics?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    PS4 Player Cap

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    I was wondering how many players could I have play if I opened up a multiplayer server.

    submitted by /u/Icy-East-6011
    [link] [comments]

    New player. What are the best pois to look out for? Especially for the gyrocopter?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Title. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/AsneakyKitten
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel