• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    7 Days To Die This may just be the best game of my life.

    7 Days To Die This may just be the best game of my life.


    This may just be the best game of my life.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:26 PM PST

    Iv played.. Alot of games. Since first zelda at age 7 when I could watch my stepsister play it if I promised not to speak. Id be quiet for hours. After that it's been my main past time. Its what I do, and now I'm old 😁 I just now decided to give this a try, about 3 weeks ago, after going through slot of crafting survival alphas I was a little reluctant. And Holy buttcrap batman, I'm in love! I'm currently building my base, in all the wrong ways 😂🙈 Iv gotten the motorcycle and I'm about to clear some Poi's. I can barely sleep! I'm obsessed! So yeah.. I guess iv actually got nothing more to say than express my amazement over this fantastic game. I'm so glad I gave it a go.

    submitted by /u/Filomianor
    [link] [comments]

    My very first Zombie horde story on my first PC game of 7 days as of 5 min ago.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:33 PM PST

    I was doing a quest to clear out some zombies for one of the traders. It was about 900m away. As I got closer and closer I collected more things until I was 9 slots encumbered. I got to 200m away as night was upon me. I knew that I couldn't take out a ton of zeds at night while encumbered. So around 200m away from the quest maker I came down a road and I came upon a department store. Every part of me told me to avoid it, set up camp on the lake side fuel station about 100m back. But my greed got the best of me. It was day 5 and I still was using a club with nails in it. I needed guns. Actual guns, not the blunderbuss I had on me at all times for emergencies. I decided to enter this 1 story destroyed department store. I started to explore it as I came across clothes upon clothes upon more clothes. I started to get disappointed since I had enough clothes and I wanted to use my remaining slots sparingly. I turned to look at the back of the store, only to see my eyes light up as I see in big bold letters, "GUNS". I run back and start searching.

    Not long after I get suprised by a zombie from one of the nearby bathrooms. I kill it with my club. That's when my priorities change as I figure that I better secure the area before I search it. I don't know what happened, but I came across a single crawler and killed that too. Suddenly zombies start falling into the store from above. 2 zombies at first then 2 more. I start to back up as I hoped to take them on one by one with my club with nails in it. As I back up I get hit from behind, I immediately run to the side to get out of the way. 3 more were behind me. The high shelves upon shelves of shoes become like a maze as more and more zombies start to cut me off. I get to the front of the store, with 50 health and about a dozen zombies now marching towards me. This is when I decide that this counts as an emergency. I equip my blunderbuss with a flashlight on it. I load and I wait for the right moment for several of the zeds to be in a straight line. I see 3 in a straight line as I take the shot. 1 shot, 3 kills. I reload only to get hit again. Again from behind. I rush out of the department store as I realize that it's too many zeds in such an enclosed place. It's still night. I get hit as I rush out. I'm bleeding severely as my health starts to go into free fall. I panic as I use one of my 3 bandages. My health is at 23. I get out onto the street and watch as one, two, three, no 8 zombies come shambling out of the store. More zombies come around the side of the building adding to the number. I start to assume using a gun at night is too dangerous. I switch to my primitive bow as I start launching arrows into the closest zombie. At this point for some reason half of the horde stayed near the entrance to the department store while the other half continue their blood lust to kill me. As I was trying to maneuver around the zombies chasing me I get hit again and get heavy lacerations. I run about 20 meters away and apply a first aid kit. My health was at 7. After I applied the first aid kit my health jumped up to 47. Thats when I decide that 4 zombies I can handle in melee. I take out my club with nails in it and start hitting each zombie; as each hit I alternate between each zombie. That's when things started to lessen in intensity as each zombie eventually died that was chasing me. I turn my attention to the others that stayed near the entrance. By now they were separated so I killed each zombie, one by one. It ended with over a dozen zeds dead at my feet.

    Through this entire situation I feel that same feeling characters from The Walking Dead felt in some episodes. Being nearly overwhelmed by zeds and every corner there were more and they had to run the other way. That intensity is what made my heart start pumping while playing and reminded me of the show. Lessons I learned is that whenever in enclosed spaces with more then 2 zombies get out into the open immediately. Because you never know how many more are there, and I can't see them yet. I'm currently in the department store again, making sure I'm ready if there's zombies I missed. Thought I'd share this experience because it certainly made me feel like I was actually there. It was a fun and intense fight. Now here's hoping I actually get a decent gun out of all of this lol. Once it's confirmed to be clear of zeds I'm gonna build a chest to put gear so I won't be encumbered anymore. Then move onto doing the quest of killing even more zeds. I'll come back for my gear once the quest is completed with me killing the zeds. And I'll be waiting until the day to do it. Hope you enjoyed this story. I enjoyed explaining it.

    EDIT: I searched the gun section only to find tons of ammo but no gun. Just a iron Sledgehammer. Out of all places to find a Sledgehammer lol.

    submitted by /u/Dictaorofcheese
    [link] [comments]

    Can you disable the ambiance noises during the night?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:59 AM PST

    Hi,

    I've disabled all the music in the game, but I somehow still get some ambiance sounds / music during the night. I'm not talking about animal noises, but more about the sound that is like a breath or something like that, and other similar "horror" noises.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Galithiel
    [link] [comments]

    Found a possible loophole on consoles not getting updates

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:52 PM PST

    I'm a bit pissed at this game and lack of updates for a game still at a high price.

    I love the game but am a bit pissed that they won't update. It is what it is, just sick of seeing stuff about the PC version and the non transparency around no more updates on console. I am sure sales would be lower if people knew.

    E.g. If I'm buying a game I will look it up before buying it and if I'd have known it's like a 3 year old version I wouldn't have bought it.

    Now, I have found a reason why they legally have to change something.

    However, I am unsure if this would give us a real update or if this would be detrimental to what we have now.

    Anyone have a bit of 'legalese' to help?

    Please let me know.

    submitted by /u/b6ib9
    [link] [comments]

    MD5 Error on Console

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:32 PM PST

    Does anybody have any idea what causes the MD5 to happen?

    submitted by /u/sweatymustykid
    [link] [comments]

    Can you play the pc version in local coop?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:30 PM PST

    want to play it with a friend local coop

    submitted by /u/Luf2222
    [link] [comments]

    How do I play older version of the game?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:36 PM PST

    Is it not possible?

    submitted by /u/FBI_Wannabe
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a good world download suggestion?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:11 AM PST

    I've been trying to make an interesting world my self with nitrogen but I can't get it quite right, I'm sure someone has already figured out how to make something cool and would be willing to share it, does anyone have a good world download? Or even advice for using nitrogen would be awesome, thank you.

    submitted by /u/bigthecatbutnotbig
    [link] [comments]

    Best pvp strats

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:29 PM PST

    I used to play on Xbox and I used to max my scavenging and max my sledge hammer but what are the best strats on pc since I just got it on pc and I wanna beat my friends in pvp.

    submitted by /u/haydenc42
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Darkness Falls have so many horrible POIs?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:20 PM PST

    I love Darkness Falls. It has renewed my interest in the game and I can't stop playing it. That being said, I can't stand some of the new POIs. I've been to so many POIs that look so cool and are on a huge scale, but then you get inside and it's a ton of huge empty space and zero loot inside. What is the point of creating new POIs for the game if they are garbage and waste the players' time? Some that come to mind are the art gallery and the mansion, both are big, or bigger, than a factory but have literally nothing inside but cabinets and junk. It wouldn't be so bad if they were on a scale that was explorable but you waste so much time creeping through and killing zombies and there isn't anything to reward the player. Anyone else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/wookiebish
    [link] [comments]

    Crash - Only on Saved Games?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:00 PM PST

    Story time. Nevermind, I'll summarize. So my husband and I bought gaming computers. The game works flawlessly on a "new game". Don't have to change any graphics to low. Getting an average of 100 FPS.

    But the moment we quit to live our boring, non-zombie, lives and then go back to the game, the game constantly crashes. Whoever is hosting the multiplayer game - game crashes, back to desktop. Whoever is the "guest" in the game usually just gets kicked back to 7D2D main screen.

    I have read thru the output logs. I can't see anywhere that tells me what the error is.

    This is vague and I'm sorry lol. But does anyone have any ideas as to why playing a new game we can play for 64 hours if we wanted to. But if we quit to take, like, a shower... that's it's. Case closed. Cant play for more than 2 minutes together.

    submitted by /u/dragnbbyy
    [link] [comments]

    The game keeps crashing in the middle of gameplay

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:01 AM PST

    When I began playing this early afternoon the game would suddenly freeze mid game and then crash, this happened twice, i checked google to try and find where the crash log would be but there is no folder or crash log in the location where it supposed to be found...I accessed my event viewer and matched the time of the crash with the timestamp and the event viewer did put a few logs with this being written

    Faulting application name: 7daystodie.exe, version: 2019.2.17.24627, time stamp: 0x5df1e6e4

    Faulting module name: atcuf64.dll, version: 1.38.282.0, time stamp: 0x5fc27e40

    Exception code: 0x80000004

    Fault offset: 0x0000000000040c05

    Faulting process id: 0x2870

    Faulting application start time: 0x01d7111d291fa5d6

    Faulting application path: H:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7daystodie.exe

    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender Security\atcuf\265137101768413580\atcuf64.dll

    Report Id: 306d3c3a-56c5-4bc9-895e-29e1a507a437

    Faulting package full name:

    Faulting package-relative application ID:

    submitted by /u/JOHNRKO007
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a solo player looking for a mate to play with

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:43 PM PST

    I dont really enjoy online servers and had much better time in private worlds with friends, the problem is they all burnt out of 7 days to die sı I'm looking for 1-3 people to play and chill in discord, My timezone is GMT+2 but I'm always active late at night so go figure it out :D Anyway if you are interested in some hard difficulty settings private run with me just hmu I just want to talk to people while playing you dont have to have decent game knowledge just speak english and be kinda mature.

    Steam Name is SirTacticleTesticle
    Discord is TacticleTesticle#1677

    submitted by /u/TelephoneDry8323
    [link] [comments]

    Can the PS5/XBX not handle the latest 7 DTD?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:47 PM PST

    Saw some people say that there is no way the newer generation of consoles could handle how 7DTD is on the PC right now and would have to be dumbed down. I'm not sure if I understand this since the PS4 can handle games like Ark which have better graphics, way more animal types, larger maps, things like the water has infinitely more things to explore as well as underwater life, ability to tame and have many dinosaurs on one screen, etc. I've only ever played the updated 7DTD on a low end laptop that I have though I tuned down the graphic detail to low and that's it (works fine unless I turn up the amount of zombies that are shown on screen to high). So I'm honestly surprised that PC people were saying the latest generation of consoles couldn't handle 7DTD especially when there is a lot of untapped potential with the latest consoles as well. Is this true and so what are the reasons for it?

    submitted by /u/WowYoureTerrible
    [link] [comments]

    When you accidentally jump to your death...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:43 PM PST

    Darkness Falls horde-Base help

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:32 PM PST

    So i recently started darkness falls and BOY thats one unforgiving son of a gun XD

    I play with self infliced permadeath rules and so far i made it to the hordenight on my 4. atempt and i got absolutely DESTROYED.

    The first horde on scavenger difficulty seemed harder than a Day 49 Horde on nightmare in the base game. GOOD LORD. i dont have a watch so i dont know how far i made it but they breached my double layer cobblestone base in less than 5 mintues, i could just not do enough dmg to them, i did a base with a loop and fall etc, but to no avail. maybe the 64 zombies and 200 combies alive max was too much or my base is not feasable for darkness falls.

    Any tips on how to build a good base to deal with hordes in DF?

    submitted by /u/Ov3rdose_EvE
    [link] [comments]

    First time player

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:19 PM PST

    Hey guys, Flux here! So I've had this game in my collection for a good amount of years and only played once or twice. I always get bored playing by myself. I'm looking for at least 1 person to play with and kinda walk me through the learning process. Watched a few videos and want to hop in the world and have fun! My PSN is "Fluxorb" send me a friend request and let's play for a while! Thanks everyone! - Flux

    submitted by /u/fluxorb
    [link] [comments]

    Level 6 item crafting.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:57 AM PST

    Hello guys, this is my first post here, i have been a lurker for a bit now. I was wondering if someone knows how you can craft level 6 items. Is there a perk or a skill that allows you to do it? Or level 6 is only lootable?

    Any answer is much appreciated :D

    submitted by /u/zeusbenji
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls difficulty tips

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:03 PM PST

    So friends and I recently began playing DF and it's great. Though and love the tougher new types of zombies. But how are we, about 4/5, on day 22, supposed to kill the demonic types that spawn? They're cool but we were screamer chain/spammed and were not prepared for demonic Z's with their health regen and Fireballs.

    Ended up giving friend bow mod to disable regen but were we just unlucky/unprepared? Or did we miss a DF tip that would have let us prepare better for the demons earlier.

    submitted by /u/Neptune_Bluee
    [link] [comments]

    Are randomly generated maps infinite on console?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Just made a seeded map and it was surrounded by radiation. Does this mean they aren't infinite?

    submitted by /u/BoyWithNoLuv
    [link] [comments]

    New player advice / travel

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Hey all,

    Although i've got around 50hrs in my first playthrough, i'm still learning and consider myself a newbie.
    I've been watching lots of playthroughs to learn the game etc.

    One thing I can't understand. It takes so long to travel from one point to the other. (Even with a motorcycle I have in my playthrough). I'm curious, do you guys set up extra bases in different biomes, so you don't have to rush back before night? It takes so long to loot places, I have time for maybe one or two raids on POI's / missions before I have to head back.

    Any advices plz?

    submitted by /u/tonyg3d
    [link] [comments]

    Que piensan esta base aguantara una horda del día 21 y 28?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:10 AM PST

    For the spanish speaker or anyone who wants to learn spanish here it is, also if you do wanna learn spanish let me know. Hola mi gente bonita, acá les dejo el segundo video guía para un base básica para los días de horda 21 y 28!!!!! "Ojo esta base es mas que todo para jugadores nuevos, si quieren una base para una situación en especifico es otra cosa" Cualquier pregunta en los comentarios 📷 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtEKz97HtUw

    submitted by /u/Enuma_Elis_EE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel