• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    7 Days To Die I Was Screaming The Entire Time...

    7 Days To Die I Was Screaming The Entire Time...


    I Was Screaming The Entire Time...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:50 PM PST

    I am thinking of creating a organized discord for players look to play 7 days on pc, and chill, anyone think that might be a good idea

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:32 AM PST

    https://discord.gg/VwEF9dztw3 There will be a server soon, 24/7

    submitted by /u/Gavinfallout76
    [link] [comments]

    Chest lost in water

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Hi,

    I tried to build a water boat-type base and I had a chest inside with items. However the whole thing collapsed and the chest fell into the lake. Are the items lost or is it possible to retrieve them?

    Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/GildorGorra
    [link] [comments]

    PS5/PS4 pvp server

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:16 PM PST

    If you'd like to join the server add my PSN - Blizzawd_TTV

    submitted by /u/snapc-xxjosh-wxx
    [link] [comments]

    College jacket and movement speed

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:35 PM PST

    This might be a silly question but game stat screen doesn't seem to register the college jacket numbers.

    So lets say I wear a piece of heavy armor, I slow down to 94% mobility, if I have a college jacket does that put me at 104% mobility? Is it that simple or are there other factors that change the mobility number?

    submitted by /u/ZombiChow
    [link] [comments]

    Bug trader

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:29 PM PST

    Can someone help me, I play in PS4 when I finish de mission the trader doesnt appear. I go back to menu but the result os the same, notrader

    submitted by /u/Al3xand3r88
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls mod help

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:47 AM PST

    I have 1600+ hours on vanilla, but I can't figure out this new skill point system! How do you create crafting stations?? I found a forge schematic. Yet, it's still locked. How do you pick your second class? Theres a lot of changes that don't have any explanation. Is it science crafting that I need to invest in? I have like 7 skill points I don't know where to put them. Plz halp:(

    submitted by /u/fox814
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for feedback

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:33 PM PST

    Im working on a giant underground bunker in prefab and I will give it a try tommorow evening. It is built as home base for a modded hardcore server im working on but I would love feedback on the bunker itself. Let me know if interested Ill send you the loggin info then.

    submitted by /u/JRockland
    [link] [comments]

    Mental Note: Don't place a chest full of stuff outside a house your doing a fetch quest in. It disappears! DOH

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:48 PM PST

    Thought I was being clever by clearing my inventory. Came out after the quest and boom, chest gone. lol

    submitted by /u/tonyg3d
    [link] [comments]

    Screen locks when I attack a zombie?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:47 PM PST

    So, sometimes when I melee or shoot a zombie, my screen will lock into a position where I can't look up or down (only side to side) and sometimes my POV flips upside down. This has happened 4 times in 2 hours. It only happens when I hit or shoot a zombie.

    The only remedy is to reconnect to the server. Is this happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/tennisguy163
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a 3rd person mode?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:16 AM PST

    I've see a few yotubers "playing" in 3rd person. is it just some fancy camera work or is there an actual way to enable a 3rd person mode? thanks'!

    submitted by /u/daxterthepastor
    [link] [comments]

    Day 1 Priorities

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:12 AM PST

    It's me again, a time traveler from A16 asking more annoying questions.

    I'm curious what you all do on your first day in a single player world in A19. My old strategy was to find a POI with a cobblestone first floor, block up the first floor doors and windows, then loot and hunt till dark prioritizing cooking pots, wrenches, antibiotics, and head lamp and forge ingredients. I spend the first blood moon there while I scout and build my real base.

    In A19 it's very tough to see what kind of landscape and options you've got nearby, which is neat because it makes it more immersive. The houses all seem massive and like swiss-cheese. Is this to encourage base-building from day 1? Should I be building a rickety structure with my crummy tools to cower in?

    What's your A19 Day 1 to-do list?

    submitted by /u/MargaretDumont
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing since 1.16 Base so far. I enjoyed the way my electric fence barriers came out to look like warp pipes

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:51 PM PST

    Hi, how low is chance to find silencer? I visit all crack n book on map and nothing. Was it lock on game day or just low chance to find?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:52 PM PST

    Losing everything

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:11 AM PST

    My friends and I have started over so many times. It seems that around every 20 in game days, the game crashes, we load back in, and the chunk with our base resets and we lose everything. Is there a way to avoid this? The first base was inside an existing building, when that reset we built our own out in a field but that one disappeared too

    submitted by /u/El_Daunto
    [link] [comments]

    Mods not working on pc.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:43 AM PST

    My friend and I cannot get mods to work for anything on pc. We use vortex for the mod launcher. Eac is turned off. We launch directly from vortex. We have tried already created worlds and newly created worlds. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/Cambodian_80
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a list of what's in Alpha 15?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:42 AM PST

    I'm curious if anyone has already compiled a list of some sort of things that are in Alpha 15 because when I Google shit I get "This information is up to date!" which doesn't help me as a console user in the slightest.

    Like farming. I looked it up and was like "Oh that's going to be annoying."

    Then I saw a YT video where the guy was like "Just take your hoe and put seeds in ground. Voila!" and fully realized how ridiculously out of date the console version is.

    So yeah anyone got a list of things in Alpha 15 or made a compilation of things added from Alpha 16+? Otherwise I'm going to have to lurk through the patch notes I suppose...

    submitted by /u/NightStar79
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die (My Questions Are)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:17 AM PST

    I want to buy the game 7 Days To Die for my PC, But there are somethings I need to know, 1-Having it on Steam, will I be getting every update it comes out for free ? 2-If I plug in a PS4 controller,is there a way to play the game with it ? 3- Is there a free test or way to download the game so I get to experience before using a load of cash on it ? And 4-Does the game support any mods Plus an extra, 5-Does the game force me to buy something in game ? Like always goes (buy this pack and get...)

    submitted by /u/Grennick32
    [link] [comments]

    Random world regeneration

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:26 AM PST

    Hi. I'm running a dedicated server with my friends so anyone can play without host. This is the 2nd time this happens. We play for a while and then at some point somehow the world kind of regenerates itself, wiping our stuff out. Here is 2 pics (sorry for the photo screenshots :) )

    https://ibb.co/ScyS9nH

    https://ibb.co/74CkgMW

    So on one of the pic where you see the damaged floor we replaced it with propef floor. On the other there should be no hole. We occupied a farm poi and made it liveable. First time when this happened we hade an own made building, yet same happened.

    I'm at work and just recently found this out, unfortunately my friend forgot to take a screenshot of the error code which popped up on the screen so i'm gonna check his output log when i finish. Is it a known bug?

    Also he said the console output was something like: "expandation end of the stream"

    I read somewhere on this sub if you are cramped up in a small place something like this happens. Might becthe case? Running latest stable version, slightly modded, everything is up to date.

    Thanks for the insight.

    edit: line breaks for links :)

    submitted by /u/Wrong-Trifle
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I get solar banks and cells in darkness falls

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:45 PM PST

    I read that you can only get them from traders when you have maxed out bartering. I couldn't find the bartering skill, but there was a skill called better barter that seemed like it did the same thing so I maxed it out. I've have constantly been going to traders when they restock but no one is selling solar banks or cells. So where do I get them from?

    Edit: I guess solar shows up much later than I thought, so that's the reason I can't find any.

    submitted by /u/Leeviska
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 looking for serious players

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:08 AM PST

    If you're looking for serious players let me know I would be glad to help Devlin_Bowman

    submitted by /u/KurokoCrow
    [link] [comments]

    Download mods from server

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:24 AM PST

    Short story,we want to have MD 500 on our server,but we would like when you join the server,it automatically downloads the mod so the client does not need to do any manual work.

    submitted by /u/0_Niris
    [link] [comments]

    War of the Walkers + Sorcery

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:13 AM PST

    Hi, Me and my friends wants to start a modded game, where we want to use War of the Walkers and Sorcery. On the Sorcery site it says that those mods are compatible but the problem begins when u open skills. The skill window opens but its frozen and you cannot do anything there. Anybody has experience with this? If so, how have you fixed it?

    submitted by /u/Paxsi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel