• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Day 35: Still No Pumpkins

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:20 PM PST

    Been working on my farm, got all these seeds I've made ready to plant. I start planning out my farm plots, just so it looks decent and organized, when I realized....IVE GONE 35 DAYS WITHOUT ENCOUNTERING A PUMPKIN OR ITS SEED... RNG is not on my side. I'm doing vanilla, navezgame and this is my first time playing solo after starting at the end of alpha 18 and playing 4 different worlds with friends since. How can I've gone THIS long pumpkinless?? And it's horde night...Godspeed.

    submitted by /u/ani671
    [link] [comments]

    darkness falls mod lathe?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:47 PM PST

    i need a lathe to craft weapon but i can not find it anywhere, is it possible to buy it from a trader? is there a specific place where it spawn as well?

    submitted by /u/saicho91
    [link] [comments]

    Frame drops in house

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:40 PM PST

    HELP I get 120 frames everywhere in the map. But when I walk into my house I get like 17-25 FPS. Does anyone know what's happening?

    submitted by /u/0Gage0
    [link] [comments]

    Food and water HUD?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:56 AM PST

    I see that food and water levels show as small color bars near the bottom of the screen. I know that mods can be added to show food and water levels. Are there any plans to make food and water levels more visible in the future. The early Alpha's would show them and it was great that way. I hate having to dig in the menu to see the exact levels.

    submitted by /u/tennisguy163
    [link] [comments]

    Adding more concrete. Also first horde night at Game Stage 288. lost 5/72 blade traps.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:17 PM PST

    Where is the OST?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:49 AM PST

    Where is the OST?

    Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way or a place to download the hunting ost of 7?
    Thanks in advance have a bullet for your troubles.

    https://preview.redd.it/yit0blr681m61.png?width=160&format=png&auto=webp&s=c59830001e64cb3bfa37771965f24b81b97e7289

    submitted by /u/Enuma_Elis_EE
    [link] [comments]

    Console command errors every blood moon

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PST

    Console command errors every blood moon

    I am having an issue every blood moon with console command errors popping up. Every time a zombie hits my 2nd electric fence the console error pops up. It is ruining the blood moon fun as I have to constantly hit esc so I can shoot. Things I have tried:

    -No crafting going during blood moon

    -Swapped electric relay for relay timer

    -Changed wiring layouts

    -Moved electric fence posts

    -Verified integrity of game files on steam

    The errors are:

    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

    WRN AudioManager LoadAudio failed to load audio source object for AudioSource_CreatureSenseAlert

    Any ideas?

    https://preview.redd.it/cxwsfwsbd1m61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d6cf471c3b91fa2ec6903f4f3149859fe7ddc27c

    submitted by /u/impur
    [link] [comments]

    Idk if I want to continue...

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:56 PM PST

    I'll try and keep this brief. I was trying to get the achievement for staying alive for 1250 minutes, which is about 21 hours. I was doing really well. I had stayed alive for 17 hours and was at the beginning if day 21.

    On my way back from gathering resources, a bear spawns next to my base. Obviously it didn't turn out well and I exited the game 1 hit away from death, the bear in mid-swing. I know I'm going to die as soon as I log back on. Do I even continue? Its 17 hours of work ruined in 30 seconds.

    Thoughts from you guys?

    submitted by /u/Eureka0123
    [link] [comments]

    DF Chicken Coop not spawning

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:48 PM PST

    My chicken coops and animal snares aren't producing anything! Any tips on how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/alyydear1
    [link] [comments]

    Is starvation mod still around at alpha 19.4?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:26 AM PST

    Haven't played or seen anything about it since alpha 16.4

    submitted by /u/BaumBastic_YT
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make the game stop messing with my Steel Series keyboard

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:17 AM PST

    everytimes I open the game it fucks with all my RGB and messes with my profiles, I dont want that... how do I turn keyboard RBG integration off...

    submitted by /u/Desert_Ranger317
    [link] [comments]

    Console performance

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:55 AM PST

    Can anyone tell me how this game is on PS4 now? Is it as up to date as it is on pc?

    submitted by /u/Reecenffc
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with the dedicated server console

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:06 AM PST

    Running the server on a really old Dell R710 box I have. Its in a Server 2019 VM 8 cores assigned, the game only uses 2 of them. Anyway to get the server to thread a little better?

    Anyway server runs fine, but the console isn't working. When the server starts, it only prints

    2021-03-09T01:56:29 150.952 INF WinThread started

    Thats it, none of the world data, FPS counter, cant input commands, none of it. Server works fine though, we can all connect and play, but the console is completely borked for some reason. Anyone know what would cause this?

    submitted by /u/RogueRAZR
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one Vehicles

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 12:29 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    My wife and I had begun playing on Xbox one recently and I've seen a video of all five vehicles that can be unlocked with the Grease monkey perk and o realize that the consoles our outdated. My question is that are all five vehicles available on Xbox one? Or just the minibike?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/W-Alger043
    [link] [comments]

    Dedi server delete a saved game

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:28 AM PST

    How do I delete a saved game on a dedi server on farming simulator 19

    submitted by /u/Paul411979
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel