• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday


    Modded Monday

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Slacking on the job

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:39 AM PST

    Darkness Falls MOD: Asphalt gone?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:25 PM PST

    Where has asphalt gone?

    submitted by /u/Vresiberba
    [link] [comments]

    72 blade traps completed

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:38 PM PST

    Can I turn off 7 day hordes on PS4?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:25 PM PST

    I'm just looking for a casual experience. I don't want to completely turn off zombies just the time pressure of having to prepare for the 7th day horde.

    submitted by /u/ch1nkone
    [link] [comments]

    Recovering Game Help?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:06 PM PST

    Alright, so I was in the middle of playing and my dumb self accidentally kicked the power switch on the surge protector and shut everything down. I was on like day 11 I think? Anyhow I turn everything back on, open the game back up and suddenly it's no longer there when I go to continue game. I checked in my files on my computer and I see it there (right click start, run, and then entered %AppData%\7DaysToDie\Saves).

    If I try to start a new game with the same name, it won't let me as it says there's already a save with that name - but of course it isn't showing up in game. I'm really new to PC gaming - how do I restore that save and put it back on the game? or open from the file?

    submitted by /u/mmjones29
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die A19 CO-OP - EP02: Clearing POI Base

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:01 PM PST

    Anyone know the cheapest place to rent a server?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:41 PM PST

    More Dumb A19 Questions

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:06 PM PST

    I'm having trouble finding answers to certain specific questions about A19 in any of the previous posts, the wiki, or by running around in a no-zombie game trying to figure it out. My apologies if this is repetitive stuff. It's hard to manage my time and perks without knowing how to work towards things.

    1. Can you use more than one mod on armor and weapons? Do more slots open up as you gain levels? If so, specifically when can I expect that to happen?

    2. When does my crafting level increase? If there's a perk for it I missed it. If it's level based, what are the milestone levels? Sure I can find a level 2 stone axe in just about every loot container, but there's nothing like the satisfaction of creating with one's own hands.

    3. How can I tell if I've read the schematic for a certain recipe yet? (I don't mean when I find the schematic. I know the book icon thing.) I mean I'm looking at what I need to build a bike because I'm sick of walking, I can see that there's a perk and a schematic involved in making the chassis, and I can check to see if I have the perk, but is there a way to tell if I've read the chassis schematic yet?

    4. Can someone confirm that you can't get wheels by wailing on old tires with a hammer anymore?

    5. Where are all the deer? There's no way I'm killing those bunnies, they're way more cute now.

    I know I'm forgetting a bunch of stuff but this is enough to ask people to read. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/MargaretDumont
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my level 4 hunting rifle do more damage than my level 5 hunting rifle?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:38 PM PST

    War3zuk PVP Server Starting Now!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:04 PM PST

    War3zuk PVP Server Starting Now!

    Come join for some fun PVP action - no base trolling or raiding (all LCB will protect infinitely on/offline) - open field PVP only

    https://preview.redd.it/cbd2x4jgjwl61.png?width=476&format=png&auto=webp&s=85f0f825ed055e4f5ffd497285a363ef2f6929e1

    submitted by /u/1nnocent__
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die - ¿Odio a los Osos?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Como todo Lunes es tiempo para un video de... ¡7 Days to Die! Espero que les guste como siempre si tienen algun tip o algo para mejorar dejenoslo saber =).

    https://youtu.be/9potxtcY5d8 via @YouTube

    #7DaysToDie #7D2DEspañol

    submitted by /u/Enuma_Elis_EE
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite and history tab

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Is there a way to remove servers from being listed? I have a few servers that I accidentally clicked and "joined" for a millisecond, now it shows up and id rather delete them. I

    submitted by /u/gsxr_squirrel
    [link] [comments]

    Need Players

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:50 PM PST

    Looking to meet new people and have fun playing 7 Days To Die if Anyone is interested comment your discord stuff.

    submitted by /u/Competitive-Yak8472
    [link] [comments]

    Random spawn set

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:43 AM PST

    I logged into my game the other day, around 80 days into the game. I had recently made an old bed and replaced it from my bed roll. When I logged on, my spawn point was at the other side of the town and it was a king size bed in a random house. Any ideas why? Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/MellySprout1
    [link] [comments]

    Everything loads fine and then the loading screen doesn't go away.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:03 PM PST

    When the Panic Sets in - 7 Days To Die

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:14 PM PST

    Darkness Falls- Caitlyn the trader died. How long until respawn?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:37 AM PST

    I'm at the point where I have a full hazmat suit and I'm trying to buy mastery books from cait. Anyway my most recent visit, I got killed in the trader base and when I returned she wasnt there. How long until she respawns?

    submitted by /u/greenpowerade
    [link] [comments]

    Built a second horde base problem

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:20 AM PST

    Hey survivors, hope all is well.

    So, I built a second horde base about 4 building down from my first base. Got it done on the day 42 and when the blood moon horde showed up, they went to my first horde base. I was sitting at the second base patiently waiting when I finally crept out to see what was going on. That's when I seen the gang at the first base.

    I though they hunt you down? Was I suppose to put a change of address at the post office? Seriously, what did I do wrong? Now I'm pissed I wasted all my resources on a base they don't seem to care about.

    Thanks in advance for any suggestions and have a great day!

    submitted by /u/Pantango69
    [link] [comments]

    Placing blocks

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Placing blocks in 7 days to die is simple, but garage doors and hatches can be evil. Is there anyway to tell what way the doors are facing before you place them?

    submitted by /u/Dumboy16
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to light up areas outside bases

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Can someone please help me I am trying to light up my base or rather the outside of it. When I walk outside it is very dark even with a mining helmet, thank you.

    submitted by /u/Cha_cha_cha_chia-
    [link] [comments]

    Question about gamestage

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:54 AM PST

    So im playing with a friend on pc. Im 4 levels higher have died 3 times less than my friend yet their gamestage is like 10 higher than mine. Based on what i have read on how it is calculated mine should be higher? Anyone can give me some more info on this?

    submitted by /u/teko178
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel