• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday


    Wildcard Wednesday

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below:

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n Tricks Tuesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Stream/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta get in those aerobics even after death.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:32 PM PST

    Not sure if I should mark this NSFW...

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:30 PM PST

    Fortified Mountain Base Vs Horde Night Alpha 19.4

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:21 PM PST

    What to look forward too.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:24 PM PST

    I bought the game this morning, before I found out it wasn't like the PC version. Needless to say while that is a bummer I'm still going to enjoy the hell outta it.

    As someone new what can I look forward to for 7days to die console and what is some good general advice for a new survivor.

    submitted by /u/JackPolini13
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated Server Looking for Gamers!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:43 AM PST

    hello survivor!

    join our server! 802bros.ddns.net

    Server was wiped today! 3/10/21

    we are a new community of gamers looking for more like minded gamers. our server is dedicated 24/7, running an 8k nitro map with server side mods only! (no compopack)

    we currently have

    auction houses, player banks and wallets, bounty system, friend and clan system, lobbies and jails, lotteries, markets, we also have a 12 pack crafting queue, 10 slot tool belt, 3 slot forge, 60 slot backpack, 24/7 traders (slotted rewards and slotted purchases), and enemy hp bars.

    we are a PLAYER VS ENEMY server with massive zombie hoards! (vanilla zoms)

    come and join us:

    server name: 802Bros-A19|8k|PVE|3xEXP|2xLOOT

    server ip address: 802Bros.ddns.net

    discord: https://discord.gg/46Jtxa4yuK

    see you around survivor!

    submitted by /u/hippiedrumcircle802
    [link] [comments]

    Issues locating Acid.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:39 AM PST

    I usually have no trouble accumulating acid however since I have started a new playthrough I cannot find much at all. I have the book that allows me to get acid from tires and such things. However I have gotten 0 from tires and have not found any acid other than in sinks rarely. This is quite annoying as making military fibers cannot be done without acid.

    submitted by /u/BaumBastic_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Power Outage - Save File gone from 'Continue Game' tab

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:09 PM PST

    Am I absolutely screwed?

    submitted by /u/Neither_Salamander46
    [link] [comments]

    Solar Bank

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:56 PM PST

    I can't seem to get my solar bank to work. I have it unobstructed in clear weather, turned on, and connected to a battery bank. Nothing seems to be happening though.

    submitted by /u/ChemicalPorcupine
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 trophy bug - ideas

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:43 PM PST

    Hello, ive been playing the ps4 version and i just hit 2,730 kills on my single player save and trophy didnt pop, I havent used cheat mode or any bugs, previously i played mp with frienda and got 612 kills there, which puts me over 3k and still...nothing. Any ideas how to work with that?

    submitted by /u/siusialski
    [link] [comments]

    War of the Walkers Mod - Making Dough

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:32 PM PST

    Trying to cook some blueberry pie for a quest and need to make dough. I figured out the mortar and pestle but the dough has a table picture but I have no idea what workstation I need. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Charmd74C
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for group

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:35 PM PST

    Just an average player looking for a group of people to play with on pc (: just drop your steam or discord and I'll add. Thank you

    submitted by /u/noah4042
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to update a previous saved game to the new version?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:21 PM PST

    Apparently this doesn't happen automatically. When I went to continue my saved game, it still lists it as 19.3, even though my game version shows 19.4(b7)

    submitted by /u/FluffyNevyn
    [link] [comments]

    Rare rad removers?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:20 PM PST

    Hey all,

    A buddy and I are playing most recent stable alpha (19.3?) and have only found one rad remover. We're playing random gen world, about to go into day 63 horde and everything is irradiated (playing with 300% XP gains) so it's a bit of a challenge against bullet sponges. We've checked every trader at every restock for several weeks now and nothing, can't seem to find one in loot either.

    Is this just terrible RNG? Is there somewhere special we should look? I'd normally check the shooting range/shotgun messiah but I don't think it exists in the 4x4 random gen world.

    submitted by /u/caturday_drone
    [link] [comments]

    Blade traps

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:35 PM PST

    This is my first time playing this game on PC, and i want to use blade traps. But idk how I'll power them. Is it possible to power them underground or do i have to run wires above ground?

    submitted by /u/saladlegsmemes
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any good (a19) Preload 1 maps?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:57 PM PST

    Me and some friends started a server and got a decent start, we'd like to know where to find some useful POI's and maybe the other vendors.

    submitted by /u/Rainbinee
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicles randomly started using left analog stick to steer.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Ok, so out of nowhere my vehicles started turning with the left analog stick instead of the right one, beforehand all I had to do was use the right analog stick and it would steer the vehicle, and the camera would follow at the same time. Now its steering with the left analog stick, and I have to use the right analog stick for the camera at the same time. Needless to say, this is annoying af, considering I have gotten so use to only using the right analog stick and the right analog stick alone to control the vehicles. So can anyone please tell me why it upped and decided to change it on me out of the blue, and why there is no obvious way to get it to go back?

    submitted by /u/Prairiedog225
    [link] [comments]

    Not a pvp player, but...

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:49 AM PST

    I kind of want to get the "Kill other players" achievement(s). Any suggestions on how to go from solo play to pvp? Or is it easier to just kill friends? (that's a weird thing to write...I realize).

    submitted by /u/fetbobo
    [link] [comments]

    19.4.7 and older mods

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:57 AM PST

    I'm at work still but I just saw the notice about the release. Does anyone have a readout yet on which mods still work and which have been completely shattered by the update?

    submitted by /u/FluffyNevyn
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls V3.3A - Maintaining item level at 71

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:44 AM PST

    Hey guys!

    I'm currently playing the Darkness Falls Modpack for Alpha 19 and I'm just enjoying it. I'm not the kind of guy who reads a lot of guides, I really try to figure the stuff out of my own (it's part of the fun for me). But one thing I cannot find out - how (or can I even?) maintain an item level for tool or weapons of 71? I picked the laborer class and spend the 10 points for the master laborer perk, combined with 5 points in weapon and tool crafting. So basicly I can build items of a 71 quality, but canot keep this level. Is there a possibility?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/zuRungendorf
    [link] [comments]

    Hate that the latest update can’t be put on consoles.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:51 PM PST

    Anythinh new in the update?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Just wondered if there were any new playable items/features anyone's noticed since the update?

    submitted by /u/The-Pr0fessorg
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT.....I JUST SORTED THIS CONTAINER!!!! Hope this gets a laugh :)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:08 PM PST

    Me after finding out the containers i just sorted are a mess again.....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts6FPBTWwcM

    submitted by /u/techkiller
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel