• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It's fun to stay at the

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:51 PM PST

    Tip: You Can Unlock/Open Trader Rekt's Safe and Bookshelf By A Little Trickery

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:29 PM PST

    World Generation Times .... What the hell???

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:14 PM PST

    New update. New world generated ... Creating work took 81 minutes and 20 seconds ....

    Whattheeverlovinghellisthisnonsense?

    Surely that had to be a bug? Over an hour and a quarter to generate a map? Is there any way to reduce this to something more reasonable?

    submitted by /u/ScarletMedusa
    [link] [comments]

    Vanilla Co-op Server (and modded) Looking for Players!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:48 PM PST

    Hi everyone,

    We're a small community of players looking for new survivors to join our dedicated co-op servers.

    We recently wiped our servers and have one for pure vanilla settings on Navezgane (with drop backpack on death) and one modded server with server-side quality of life mods on a new generated map.

    No client-side mods are needed for either server.

    We also have a Discord (mjota.net) for new and veteran players alike for anyone who needs help with starting up.

    You can find us by IP or by server name.

    Server name: [COOP/PvE/PURE VANILLA] mjota.net

    IP/HOST: mjota.net

    PORT: 26960

    Server name: [COOP/PvE/MODDED] mjota.net

    IP/HOST: mjota.net

    PORT: 26900 (if this doesn't connect, you can search and join with the server name).

    We'll have a beginner's base near Trader Jen.

    We hope to see you on!

    submitted by /u/TimeTravelPassword
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to add Trader to Online Server (Nitrado)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:29 PM PST

    PC Server.

    Looking for some help here. I have watched every video I can find on this issue but I can't get it to work.

    I have an online server through the Nitrado hosting service for 7DTD. I used a map I found on a mod server that is mostly city, but it was made in patch 18. When it loaded the game a lot of the POIs were missing as they had been removed by the creator or something. Long story short, the map has 0 traders (check with the POI teleporter and even in the Worlds POI xml.

    I have tried editing the xml of the world, deleting the region, refreshing the chunks etc,. I even pulled the world from the server, loaded it up in single and edited the poi in and then reuploaded it.

    The issue I keep hitting is when I try to start the server after any trying any of the methods above is the server never comes back up and is always stuck initializing. I don't know how to read the error codes in the logs to understand what is wrong with it. So if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.

    TLDR: Map has no trader, tried every method to add it in online nitrado server. Server never initializes.

    submitted by /u/MogarM
    [link] [comments]

    [PC, Win10, 19.4 b7] Crash. Video/sound stops. Eventually get Win's "Not Responding". Happens at random and it crashes Steam as well. Also running Discord and sometimes Chrome.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:47 PM PST

    Lookin for PS4 group

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:21 PM PST

    I'm a 16m player look for a group to play with I'm ok at the only rule is got to be between 14-19

    submitted by /u/Silver-Championship3
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls - Small Maps

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:16 PM PST

    Trying to find maps for both PreGen Small Maps. I'm having an extremely difficult time finding desert biomes. Does anyone have maps they can share?

    submitted by /u/Yeokrast
    [link] [comments]

    How do I update a dedicated server to 19.4 through steam? I'm pretty new to this so I'm at a loss.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:56 PM PST

    I setup the server through steam (not steamcmd), and I've checked in properties under the beta tab. It only lists upto 19.3. is there something that one missing?

    And if I update the server, will we lose all progress? I've backed up the save files and serverconfig file, but just curious if it's gonna start a new game, or if it will just update the server and keep our saves? Tia!

    submitted by /u/aterriblebanana
    [link] [comments]

    New video, today we expand our base!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Xbox One quick leveling

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:27 PM PST

    I need some help leveling up but I just dont know what to do

    submitted by /u/Rektdestroyer22
    [link] [comments]

    Bunker of death? (Darkness Falls) WTF is this?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:17 PM PST

    Anyone looking for another player/wanting to start up a new world with a newer player?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:49 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    I've played 7D2D on PS4 for a couple of years, but I bought it for PC a couple of days ago after growing tired of waiting for the updates that are probably never gonna happen for console; but I'd love to find someone to play with who's interested in playing together regularly; especially to start up a new world together on a RGW with a good map seed.

    I'm pretty experienced on console (500+ hours) but with the PC version being quite different and more complicated, I'd prefer playing on a settings a bit easier than standard for the time being, just until I get used to it; I've only made it to day 14 in-game so far as I haven't played much yet. That means no running at night, sprinting only on blood moons (+ run on ferals at any time) and increased loot drop rate. I'd also prefer playing with a couple of mods (especially IBBI + lethal headshots), but can disable them if necessary.

    I am usually around for playing up to 10 hours a day most days.

    If you think you might wanna start up a regular thing with me, please let me know; I'm itching to get properly into it with a couple of people :)

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/Camiracundus
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Join My Friend's Server

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:38 AM PST

    I have been playing on my friend's server for the past couple of weeks with no issues, on PC with steam. One time my ping was very bad and I left and took a break for a while. The next time I attempted to join I got all of the way to "Creating Player" where I sat for around 10 minutes waiting to no avail. I have tried restarting Steam, turning internet off, uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting computer and tried to join many other times, as well as reset my character and looked at several other posts and such but all of the things mentioned do not seem to help and I still cannot join.

    submitted by /u/DependentShot7515
    [link] [comments]

    World gone

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:07 AM PST

    I had just finished the seconds hoard night when not long after the command console kept popping up for whatever reason (can't remember exactly what) I ended up alt f4'ing because my game froze, and now my world is gone. Please if anyone knows I would love even a guess

    submitted by /u/idk_y_am_here
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of starting a Wasteland only map...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:42 AM PST

    And I was wondering, are Oil Shale, Coal, Nitrate and Iron all available in that biome? I've never seen shale there before.

    submitted by /u/MeesterGone
    [link] [comments]

    Is game still updated on ps4

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:44 PM PST

    Haven't played the game ever since devs lost license to update the game, just heard a while ago devs got license back, so is ps4 version still updated?

    submitted by /u/Cowshavesweg
    [link] [comments]

    Crosshair on ADS

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:54 AM PST

    Anyone know how to disable crosshair for when im ADS? Ive tried going into the xml config and changing all the "Crosshaironaim" to false but that didnt work for me. Im playing on a modded version on the game (Darknessfalls)

    submitted by /u/Stringy6675
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play on Playstation?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:45 AM PST

    Haven't played in a while and looking for people to play with on Playstation! Let's get high and kill some zombies.

    submitted by /u/BongRips4Paris
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp server

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:38 AM PST

    Server names ' pvp no rules' open to all. Suggestions for settings would be helpful. If we get enough joining we can do a reset if everyone wants. No rules.

    submitted by /u/castov11
    [link] [comments]

    Need opinions on favorite server settings

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:23 AM PST

    Hi guys, looking for your feedback/ opinion.

    I am renting a server where i spended quite some time finetuning the settings, installing quality of life mods and making a custom map. However i find alot of people playing on the server leave after 2 days or so of playing. Im just curious if this is something more server hosters experience or if it might be my settings. (I have a server thats quite close to vanilla but since i havent played in a while i can imagine people find the vanilla boring by now)

    I have setup a poll about the map, with overhaul mod i mean mods like "Darkness falls" that change the whole game. Improved Vanilla i mean, bigger backpack, better HUD, crafting queue, car respawn etc that make gameplay a bit smoother imo.

    I generated 50 custom maps with Nitrogen and went with this one. The only downsides i can find after playing on it, is maybe a lack of towns, repetitive poi's (although any custom map has that)and some traders are very close together. (Not sure if people find the traders being so close a spoil if gameplay)

    MAP. pink are traders. red circle is spawn pt

    Im mostly curious about your favorite map, XP/Loot%, zombie difficulty and maybe mods. Just what you look for when joining a server in general. I think raiding is broken atm due to high damage and cheap fabrication of expl arrows.

    Here are my settings, i am going to ramp the zombie difficulty up though :

    -PVP server, no raiding. Traders PVE and currently making a PVE town where players can build their own base (server supports 2 landclaim blocks)

    -150% loot / 200% XP

    -zombie difficulty= nomad. / Day= walk, night= jog, bm= sprint

    -drop on death= only toolbelt. / Quit= nothing

    -day= 120 min

    -mods: bigger backpack, 12slot crafting queue, 3 slot forge, better stacks, hp bars and some minor ones.

    my server

    Any feedback welcome!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Individual_Project32
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel