• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday


    Friend Finder Friday

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in whichever (PC,Xbox, Playstation) LFG channel you're looking to find people to play with!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It’s a good point though. The crafting table should require attachments for complex crafting

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    so, 10 days in, and this starts happening...... help? i can walk through them, but can only see small sections

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    How do I switch the fire mode of my tax assault rifle

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    Title says it all. Would like to get my assault rifle at full auto rather than burst fire. Apparently there's a button to do so but google has been no help. /r

    submitted by /u/ShyGuppie
    [link] [comments]

    Guys my friends and I got to blood moon 4 but we looted the entire map. Nothing is respawning, game over?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    New player. Where's the time?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Just picked this up yesterday (coming from running out of valheim and fo76 content) and im chugging along. My biggest question is where does the time to get it all done come from?

    I made it through the first blood moon by just Anne franking that shit. Literally hid in a 3rd story attic with a blunderbuss pointed at the hatch all night wondering if they were just gonna take the building down or not.

    I'm constantly starving. Can't find enough food. The dogs just kill the shit out of me. Can't seem to take a deer. Can't find rabbits. All I get is putrified meat, meat which im not trying to die from that. So im eating raw eggs when I can get enough and whatever I can scavenge... but thats all put in balance with getting ready for next day 7 AND trying to level and flush out my skill tree and equipment?

    Am I missing something here... dont get me wrong I love that the game is hard. Im just curious is this like death road to Canada where the first couple playthroughs your toon is just a life failure but after you reboot em a few times they are tough enough to get traction?

    I dont want spoilers but any good beginner tips could help. Thanks in advance.

    Edit: for what its worth i get it if the answer is just... yup... its hard and sometimes you get lucky. When I was younger I did plenty of backpacking and the solo hiking was the worst because you just work all damn day to get everything done. I feel like I need a wingman.

    submitted by /u/DisastrousFerret0
    [link] [comments]

    Don't worry I've got a grenade

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    POI's not in Navezgane?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    This is something I have been wondering for a while. Usually when I play 7 days to die I default to Navezgane for my map selection. This is less messy and random then well, random gen. I know in random gen maps you can run into the issue of not having certain building types or very few traders. Though am I missing out on anything in a random gen besides the randomization of the world? Is there POI's that spawn in random gen maps that do not show up in Navezgane?

    submitted by /u/BDMW96
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Hi guys, where can I look to try and find Drawbridge schematics?

    submitted by /u/Pxrdition
    [link] [comments]

    [GER/EU]CRODEIN PVP LOOT200% XP300% START 30.04

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    [GER/EU]CRODEIN PVP LOOT200% XP300% START 30.04

    loot 200%

    xp 300%

    game difficulty: 3

    day/nigth: 60min

    drop on dead: backpack

    drop on quit: nothing

    airdrop marker

    party shared kill range: 500m

    player killing mode: kill everyone

    land claim size: 55 blocks

    Server IP: 45.138.48.247:26900

    Discord: https://discord.gg/AJRh66n8G5

    submitted by /u/CripZ96
    [link] [comments]

    Help with a world

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Me, a friend, and my brother are all playing on a world my brother is hosting, but he has an awkward schedule for me, and my friend, so I was wondering if there was a way to transfer the world into a portable hard drive and into my worlds folder without losing any data. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/thescoutisspeed
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling with Zombie difficulty too easy

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    So I am working on a YouTube series with a couple of friends.

    Am having an issue with the horde nights being too easy. All players are lvl 300+, the difficulty is hard, max zombies is 64, night is 1700+

    However very few exploding zombies, no screamers, they are coming in drips and drabs rather than swarms

    Is there something I am missing? We want to make them more difficult

    submitted by /u/PEBKAC-Live
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I find cooking recipes?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Hi guys. New player here. Loving this game so far. I've made it to day 19 now and am having trouble finding any food recipes. This is becoming more and more annoying since I've started to stockpile foods that need preparation, corn, corn meal, meats and other stuff seem to be next to useless when they aren't prepared with "recipes". Seems absurd that I even need a recipe to boil or grill a steak. Wtf? Like this wouldn't be as bad as it is if I could find some recipes somewhere on the map but so far all my exploration and clearing of buildings has turned nothing up. Can anyone offer any suggestions? Am I looking in the wrong places? Do I need to skill something up? It would be nice to use food I have rather than always having to find food and boil eggs (I guess maybe I did find the recipe for that one). I already have the grill, beaker and pot.

    submitted by /u/ruashiasim
    [link] [comments]

    Map seed

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    I've been playing a seed called Blackjack recommended on the 7 days website seed thread. 8k map with one of the largest cities Ive seen in game. Makes raising/looting fun early game. Really recommend it if someone is looking for a new map seed.

    submitted by /u/Confident_Study_8225
    [link] [comments]

    Built my base too close to trader.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Literally across the road. The problem I'm having is that I can't place LCB or pick up my workstations. Anyone got ANY solution other than just scrapping and moving the base?

    I'm thinking maybe I'll cheat just a tiny bit... it's a single player world on day 20-ish, but I got pretty much anything but the 4x4 I'm waiting to be able to build.

    On the other hand, I could live here, but unable to claim any blocks that you need LCB to pick up... eh, what the heck.

    submitted by /u/TaikaJamppa
    [link] [comments]

    Local Multiplayer Question.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    I'm looking to get my partner into playing 7 days on PC with me after playing on console together before I made the switch to PC a couple years ago. Is it possible to create a LAN game over wi-fi? We haven't been able to hard wire our computers yet, (we'd be tripping over ethernet cords going from room to room.)

    submitted by /u/sonicdeathmnkey
    [link] [comments]

    Consoles abandoned forever?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Is it worth buying in 2021?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    I'm really sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm looking for split screen games to play with my girlfriend and I remember this game got awful reviews when it came out, I never played it though, so I have no experience with it. Has it gotten any better in 2021? Do you think it's worth buying and playing? If this has been asked before, please delete this thread. Thanks for reading and stay safe everyone!

    submitted by /u/Trevorr91
    [link] [comments]

    How to make log spikes in current version?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Im coming back to this after a couple years away and trying to make a base but I cant find the log spikes anywhere. Do we have to unlock them now or something? Really need to know cause im coming up on horde night and theres no way to survive it without the spikes

    submitted by /u/flamewolf393
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Co-Op Quest Not Working

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Whenever we try to do any of the "Fetch" quests together, only 1 person is able to turn it in for completion. Not sure if there's something we're doing wrong. We're able do the "Clear" quests together though.

    submitted by /u/Kimac5
    [link] [comments]

    Who Knew Zombies Were The Least Dangerous Thing In 7 Days!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    how do i find traders on random gen?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    dedicated server vs no dedicated server co-op

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    Hello

    Recently i got back to 7 days to die and i'm currently playing with a few buddies of mine. Back when we started i had setup a dedicated server but this time around i'm just inviting them to my game. What i noticed is that even with 2 players - me included - my fps dip below 70 wheres when i'm playing alone it ranges between 125-144 fps. Will i see an improvement if i setup a dedicated server on my pc?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/RenownedDankGamerBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer Modlets not working.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    So when my friend joins my game through the server browser and gets to the Creating Player part of the loading, I get a Nullreference error after his spawn request occurs, and he gets stuck in the Creating Player loading screen forever.

    We have the SAME mod, in our D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods folder. The mod works in singleplayer though.

    Then if I quit to the main menu after he tries and fails to join, I get infinite Nullreference errors in the console and can't close the console.

    I feel like we're doing something wrong. We tried it with different modlets and got the same result. Maybe the modlets were out of date? I do not know.

    submitted by /u/BlueCommieSpehsFish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel