• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Supply drop landed on 4x4 Car = Dance

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    How the hell do you kill a wolf with red eyes?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    The mf literally took 5 blunderbuss shots in the head and is still standing very much alive. How do you kill this thing? Thank you

    Edit: im cooking its meat right now and it better be delicious for i have wasted 10 blunderbuss shots on it

    submitted by /u/Gaspucci22
    [link] [comments]

    do i have to craft the crucible or i have to find it?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    im a kind of new player and i´ll like to know

    submitted by /u/Luis_mnrrz
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die - Base Destruction

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Does nitro create new POIs without combo pack?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    So I installed nitro recently and have used it in combination with combo pack 47, however the new POIs from combo pack 47 caused me a lot of FPS issues so I decided to make a 12k map and use the vanilla A19 settings where you select prefabs but I am noticing some POIs that I have never seen before. Does nitro add new POIs without using combo pack?

    submitted by /u/CameronMee
    [link] [comments]

    So I recently tried horde night every night.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    Veteran Player here, playing this way has really refreshed the game for me in challenge and pacing.

    Playing on Warrior, Marked air drops, 32 max zed on horde night, and of course blood moon every night.. Also using Nitrogen. And following hardcore rules (delete after death)

    It has been a blast so far. Only on day 7 right now, but it has been a fun ride. I don't think I'll play regular horde 7 day horde again.

    submitted by /u/DragonReborn64
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Mod and The Forges

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Hey guys quick question for anyone that uses the darkness falls mod. The forges in the mod seem strange, and by that i mean they dont have inputs, they dont accept items to be melted down in them and instead craft from inventory like a workbench, is this intentional or a bug with my download? Any input is appreciated. Thanks !

    Edit: Also if its not a bug is there a way to mod it back in?

    submitted by /u/4thera
    [link] [comments]

    Build advice for co-op

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    I'm going for a strength/fortitude build but my co-op partner hasn't decided what they're going to build as. Any advice for what would be a good complement to a Doomguy-style tank that would be fun to play? Disclaimer: we're both new to the game but have played other survival games before. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/LikelyCorrect
    [link] [comments]

    Modding Zombie AI

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    I'd like to create a modlet that improves zombie AI. Is anyone aware of a tutorial on how to do that?

    submitted by /u/Technical_Guess_6536
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Hi guys, quick question does anyone know how to get rid of red empty barrels without them actually blowing up. I have built a structure above one, and I don't want it to take it out, cause the rest I've got rid of have blown up, I really don't want it to blow up my structure haha

    submitted by /u/Pxrdition
    [link] [comments]

    Question from a New Player

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game, and have made it to day 24 playing by myself. My base got broken into and my locked chests have items missing, even though there are no other players in the game ever. I tried looking this up, but are there human NPCs that raid the base when I'm not playing? My land claim box was broken from below the base through a hole in the ground, and my chests still exist, but most of the valuable items are gone. It seems like someone broke in, but I'm the only one with access to the non-dedicated, password-locked server.

    Edit: I'm created a game on a non-dedicated server, password-protected. I also do not live with anyone that could access my computer or play on my account. I do not have siblings. I don't have any friends that play 7 Days to Die either.

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsKlay
    [link] [comments]

    Undead Legacy Mod Tips/Advice Please!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    I am starting Undead Legacy mod for the first time tonight... Any tips for a UL noob? =D

    submitted by /u/KardinalZyn
    [link] [comments]

    game crash Help please :D

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    if i play the game everything is quite fine, and suddenly the world stops rendering and i hit an invisible wall, i cant see grass or trees anymore at one point. i reinstalled the game at first, didnt helpd, i completly deleted every file regarding to 7 days to die and installed again, guess what,,,, didnt helped either, now i checked the log and there it says: Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'XUi' is inactive'

    what does this mean, and how do i fix this?

    Kind regards

    T

    submitted by /u/MDMATV
    [link] [comments]

    How do get wheels

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    HOW DO TOU GET WHEELS

    I'm trying to make a car and have no idea how to get wheels

    submitted by /u/DiamondGamerYT0
    [link] [comments]

    Horrific fps when hosting a server on a high-end machine?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Reinstalled this game after not having played for many years to play with my friends.

    I'm hosting a friends-only server for us to play on and I can't help but notice how absolutely disgustingly bad this game runs. I have an RTX 3080, a Ryzen 3900x, and 32gb of 3600mhz RAM and I almost NEVER exceed 60fps. in a factory my frames barely scrape 40, and horde nights we're around 20.

    No graphical setting seems to make literally any difference - min or max, all the same frames.

    What do I do to get this game two run better? Escape From Tarkov is another unity game that looks 100x better and runs 100x better. Is it just terrible optimization?

    submitted by /u/NBFHoxton
    [link] [comments]

    DMT mods with 7d2d mod launcher?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Is there a way to get DMT mods to work with mod launcher mods? I'm trying to play ravenhearst but I want to keep using this weapon fov mod but when I try to use dmt on the ravenhearst folder it gets stuck on the 7 days menu when I load up

    submitted by /u/itsdopeyvp
    [link] [comments]

    Because I'm dumb

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    On pc 7dtd how does one get raw iron ore because i am a. Dumb and b. Forgot.

    submitted by /u/doomplayer27
    [link] [comments]

    New player - crash on world load!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Just got the game on offer on steam, looking forward to playing with some friends of mine that introduced me to it, however the game will not load into the world without crashing (loading screen hangs, music tops and then application closes). I have tried all of the 'fixes' readily available from google, and am now at a loss. High end spec gaming laptop (MSIgt72Qe), can run pretty much anything to this day so I cant believe its a hardware issue. Amusingly enough the game loaded, but was unplayable, on my m11x.

    Any help would be massively appreciated!

    submitted by /u/pucktrunk
    [link] [comments]

    Any mods for pulling mats from storage when crafting?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    So, are there any mods that pull items from your storage if you are close to them when crafting? I think I had this function on a mod in a different game (or maybe it was this one last time I played). But I could go to crafting window and click the button to pull from storage chest near by me.... anything like that here on 7D2D?

    submitted by /u/Morffz
    [link] [comments]

    Solution for timed out issue on a dedicated server. (help for others)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    For the last week I have been hitting my head against a wall trying to fix this issue, this post is so that all those (a quick google search shows people having this issue from 2017 onwards asking an never any real answer) can get a working solution.

    This is for those that have correct IP settings, correct port forwarding and firewalls in place, but even though you can see the server on the join list any attempt to join results in "timed out" issues.

    Your server config file will have a file containing a line something like.

    ServerDisabledNetworkingProtocols and the value in the "" will be for some reason on a dedicated steam install server have the network SteamNetwork.

    As in the config file is disabling steam multiplayer network by default and thus no one will be able to join you...

    No frikken idea why that is set like that as a default the solution was just to delete steam from the disabled protocols and it works fine.

    Hopefully this will come up as a search result if anyone else gets into this issue.

    submitted by /u/Quebber
    [link] [comments]

    Do we have an ETA for Alpha 20?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    I've been seeing a ton of pictures on Twitter since I just got the game on Steam. I got it like 5 days ago and im already on day 40, 76 hours on it. I was wondering if there's an estimated date for Alpha 20

    submitted by /u/DiamondGamerYT0
    [link] [comments]

    What are everyone's best/favorite 7DTD mods?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Been playing the game for ~3 months now with no mods. Looking to mod the game now to make it more interesting. Anyone have any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/gryone45
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel