• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday


    Modded Monday

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember the giant spike defenses?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if they still exist on console but remember in the games infancy it had those big ass wooden spikes that you could turn into iron through upgrading? Those were the best to line a wall with the hit box was ridiculous and idk with my ocd they just fit better imo

    submitted by /u/Shadow2236
    [link] [comments]

    Best Castle I've EVER SEEN Alpha 19

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    New Player Advice

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Hi fellas,

    Just started not long ago, I just had a few questions.

    1. If I start a game and invite my friends, when they log out and I close the game, next time they join my game is their progess set to the beginning again (skills and what-not)?

    2. Is it better to run off my saved game session only or would you recommend paying for a hosted server for a few people as it is cheap.

    3. Do you recommend any of the world options be changed at the start?

    4. Any advice or tips that would be beneficial to a new player.

    Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/WolfeWolfe1
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die | Quick Tips | Alpha 19: Radial Menus

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    So um... I'm new to the game and I need advice im some things

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    1) it's viable to do a underground base ??? And have separately a horde structure to fight te day 7 2) does the straw block negates all the falling damage ??? I saw one video but from a old version were they jump really high and just fall in the straw block without receiving any damage 3) what are the must have skills learned ??? Pd English isn't my first lenguage so sorry if it's wrong

    submitted by /u/BlauerHelt
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything stopping me from living in a trader's house?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Is there any game mechanic that stops/punishes me from just using trader houses as my base/point of shelter? Because if not this feels like a free base lmao

    submitted by /u/hatesranged
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple battery banks better than one battery bank?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    So the battery bank only uses one battery at a time and only charges one battery at a time wiki says it charges at 5 watts and with 6 level 6 batteries it will take 100 minutes to charge, that's way longer than a day for solar panels so if you want it to charge faster it would be better to have 6 battery banks with one battery than one bank with 6 batteries

    submitted by /u/Gregistopal
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to group up? PVE

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    I recently got 7 days to die on my pc which I have had for a month now. I had 7d2d on ps4, but haven't played it since like 2015 or 2016. So, I am basically new.

    I'd like to make new friends that play on pc. Especially 7d2d, since the most I have had fun with on 7d2d on ps4 was with a small group. Let me know if anyone is interested in grouping up.

    submitted by /u/MonocoDoll
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls - Wellness Cap Decrease?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Playing the most recent version of Darkness Falls / 7 Days to Die, and I've noticed that my Wellness cap went from 304 to 300 - even though I'm getting the Food and Drink buffs and letting them disappear before eating/drinking again, my wellness isn't going any higher than 300, even though I had a higher cap earlier.

    Is there something I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/HouseOfSteak
    [link] [comments]

    Recog

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    What does "Recog" really mean? I understand the description given in the game, but what word is "recog" short for? Recognition? Recognizance? Something else? I ask because the perks that are associated with it don't seem to make sense for any of the words I can think of.

    submitted by /u/dzouras
    [link] [comments]

    How My First Experience With 7DTD Went

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    So two days ago I considered buying 7DTD on my Xbox one since it was half off. I did my research and glad I did. So I know to the console versions are far behind in content, but that doesn't bother me, as long as there plenty of things to do as is, I'm fine with that. And the MD5 error, I've prepared for that as well. Anyways, I ended up buying it since I'm on a survival game kick.

    World 1: Started a new character and started in a like burning area where zombies were on fire. I hated this area. Couldn't see anything, thick smoke everywhere. So I finished up the tutorial and then had to head to the trader. Started running and apparently it was night but I couldn't tell because of the thick smoke, so zombies killed me, ran back to corpse, died to zombies camping my stuff. Then I decided to start fresh again.

    World 2: After making my second character, I ended up in a mountain region with snow everywhere, the first day went fine, got to trader, built a small house, got a bunch of items. Until day two... Day two it started to blizzard, so I couldn't leave my house because I would freeze to death, I was also very wet to so I got cold quicker. I built next to trader, went to where he was, and I was freezing to death there as well. So I just had to tough it out until the blizzard died off. It lasted for at least 3 days. So at this point I'm slowly dying and my thirst is at zero so my stamina is gone too. I had no choice but to make a rush for a supply drop I had seen the other day. Went to it, died. So then I decided to start a new world.

    World 3: Now I'm in the Desert. Did the tutorial, found trader, built bigger house. Except now I'm having heat strokes. So far I'm managing well, except there's hardly any wood in the desert so it really slows down my progress. Also, I'm not really a fan of the building in this game, to many steps in my opinion.

    So far this game has put a sour taste in my mouth. I heard this game has sold 12 Million copys and has generally good reviews, yet I don't see the appeal so far. Maybe it's because I'm on the console version, maybe bad luck, maybe bad starting zones, maybe all of those, I don't know.

    If anyone has some advice to give me as a new player, I would gladly appreciate it. I would like to like the game, and I'll give it a fair shot. I just need to know what to do.

    submitted by /u/Zezno_
    [link] [comments]

    Ramp to heaven

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Darkness Falls and endless screamers.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Ok so I'm at gamelevel around 300 at the moment. I have laser rifle and coil rifle. It's now at the point that I can't do a single quest without getting screamer hordes. If I scrap ANYTHING inside a poi I get a screamer right away, but before iv killed the zombies in the Poi and finished the quest iv always gotten atleast 2. I'm mostly using coilrifle with silencer.

    These hordes brings some nasty shit right now, demons, behemoths, and alot of demos, so they're not super easy to get rid off, and what's most annoying is that she actually screams and summons them from the outside. She can't even see me in there, and yet 2-3 large hordes will start tearing the building down about half way through.

    It's unplayable, or rather unquestable at this point. Any ideas on what to do to finish a quest? The kill everything ones are impossible, they tear through the buildings like paper coming for me. What am I doing to cause such massive heat map? Is it the gun itself? I'm not going to start using a bow on these mofos 😂😉

    submitted by /u/Filomianor
    [link] [comments]

    Is transparency real?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Brand new to the game, it seems like when I fortify a window I board it over, making me unable to see through it.

    Do zombies also no longer see through it? Do zombies even have sight as such, or is it all sound-based?

    submitted by /u/hatesranged
    [link] [comments]

    Would the ability to make bear traps be too OP for this game?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    I've been going back and forth with this idea lately. I supposed it would at least slow zombies until they could tear their leg free. (It's not like a zombie would care if it lost it's leg or not). Animals and people would be a different story....

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/airmaildolphin
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics upgrade

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Has there been any talk about upgrading the graphics? Namely the terrain gfx? Just curious, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Healthy-Chain-3915
    [link] [comments]

    Most common Death

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    What y'all dying to the most? Fuckin dire wolves

    submitted by /u/Key_Needleworker_958
    [link] [comments]

    Scrap armor is better than steel armor?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    According to the wiki scrap armor has an armor rating of 15 and steel has 13.9 so does steel armor just suck?

    submitted by /u/Gregistopal
    [link] [comments]

    Devious Community - Hard - RWG 12k - Vanilla - PVPVE {EU/US} {Community Based} {Discord} {Friendly} {Active Playerbase}

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    Devious is a multipurpose and diverse community full of likeminded, friendly and active people with a fun environment to be around, We are currently hosting a brand new 7DaysToDie Server With PVP Elements, Social Community & Vanilla orientated server. We also host a range of other servers that might also attune to your likings, These are just the starting foundations for Devious and we are always looking to expand in the future to other games, to bring a vast network of all likeminded & great people together!

    We run these game servers on our very own dedicated host with a lot of resources to use, which enables us to play with Lag Free problems and a 24/7 constant uptime. We have active staff members in games and in discord to promote fair play, help and moderate whenever the need arises.

    We welcome feedback and suggestions all the time and always looking to improve in any way we can. We are committed to bringing together a well-respected, fun and easy-going community that we can build and expand for years to come.

    we currently have an active and friendly playerbase, which is getting bigger everyday! and always looking for more people to come and join this ever expanding, great community!

    If you're looking for a community of this stature and commitment, then Devious is the place for you!

    We hope to see you soon! - Devious Team

    Discord - https://discord.gg/48EBgrMJEM

    submitted by /u/Oakesyy6
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die / Medieval castle - Construction process / Средневековый з...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Seedy Sunday - April 26, 2020

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/QuackSK
    [link] [comments]

    Stability rules unstable?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    I've been playing on a freshly updated server for a week now and the stability rules seem ~off~?

    I took two layers away from a house and it is still floating. I built a cobblestone arch around a door and the top keeps falling through.

    submitted by /u/Upset_Jacket
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Dedicated Server

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    I stood up a server in central united states, looking for a few more characters to populate it. Let me know if you're interested.

    https://discord.gg/kSYUtx95

    submitted by /u/thiccboye_pasha
    [link] [comments]

    How great would it be to be able to craft working vending machines? Or even repair broken ones....

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    I'm always on the look out for working vending machines. I sometimes even will construct my base in a building with a working one.

    submitted by /u/airmaildolphin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel