• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is there still no way to fix the microstuttering?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    This has been a thing ever since A17. Although it has gotten better, it's very much still noticable.

    It's not framerate stuttering or lag spikes, it has to do with movement. From what I understand, it's because the First-person camera has too low of a refresh rate (Something as such, I'm not an expert).

    This makes the framerate appear much lower than it is, and it doesn't look smooth at all even with g-sync at 100fps.

    Here's a good example:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35bWeGARoT0&

    Anyhow, does anyone know how to fix this? I've been waiting over two years at this point for the developers to do it, but they're seemingly not interested in such things.

    submitted by /u/uJard
    [link] [comments]

    7dtd nostalgia

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Jesus, this is one of the strongest feelings of nostalgia I've ever felt. I've been playing 7dtd for a long time, but looking back is such a strong feeling of nostalgia. The blocky trees, the animals out of nightmares, log spikes, bad graphics. Sometimes I wish I could go back to 2012 and relive those 9 years I took for granted.

    submitted by /u/thescoutisspeed
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodmood clusterfuck (I assume no liability for possible eye damage Reddit doesnt allow me to upload with better quality)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    A little 7 days parody I just wrote to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    .

    7 Days Rhapsody

    Is this Ravenhearst? Or undead legacy I play all the mods Makes the game fun for me

    Open the mod Download all the files and see I'm just a player Modding not eaay

    Its not easy come, easy go Learning fast, learning slow Modding makes the game so Much more enjoyable for me, for me

    Subquake, he made a mod Called undead legacy And he didn't charge a fee Adding some tiered tables is the way to go Could be said it blows other mods away

    Teller, first name jax, created Ravenhearst Worked so hard on it he nearly burst

    Carry on carry on yes all you awesome modders

    7 days, my favorite game Sends shivers down my spine I get jump scared all the time A guy named khaine made darkness falls Amped up my fears in several different ways

    7 days, ooo ooo ooo oooo I don't wanna try Any of the other survival games

    I see another mod on the launcher now Click install click install You must make a game copy Asian mod, romero, true survival yes let's go Make a copy, make a copy Make a copy, make a copy Make a copy presync mod Now let's go-o-o-o

    I'm just a zombie nobody loves me He's just a zombie from a zed family Blow him away rid this monstrosity

    Alphas come alphas go, madmole let me know Next alpha "no, I will not let you know," Let me know next alpha "no I will not let you know" Let me know next alpha "no I will not let you know" Let me know "will not let you know" Let me know "never let you know," Let me know "never let you know"

    No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

    Oh Mad mole tweeted, mad mole tweeted Mad mole tweeted what'd he say "Alpha 20 is several frickin months away, away, away!"

    No game really matters, except 7 days, No game really matters, no game really matters, to play

    Every player does know

    submitted by /u/RizzanoGaming
    [link] [comments]

    My game "stops responding" when I open containers

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    I have around 30 mods, one of which is an expanded storage mod. But whenever I open something that contains items? i.e inventory, loot bag, chest, backpack the game may say "7 Days To Die has stopped responding" blah blah blah. I need a way to fix this, makes the game nearly un playable

    submitted by /u/DiamondGamerYT0
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to survive accidentally pressing E while in a gyrocopter if you eat oh shitz drops as you're falling through the air?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    Best Explosives?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    I made a list of what I feel are the best explosives you can use in Alpha 19. Let me know what you think.

    submitted by /u/tombraideraj1313
    [link] [comments]

    Mods

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Hi guys, have you got any good mods for 19.4 B7 to recommend? Maybe any LUT corrections? For now I have bdubs vehicles, some of realitycheck. Im looking for mods which increase realism. Farming would be awesome too.

    submitted by /u/L1Psun
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know when we can expect next big update?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    Just curious as I usually play the game a ton when it gets a big update.

    submitted by /u/MinecraftOverwatch
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the exact speed of zombies?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    I would like to know how fast a walk, jog, and run are for zombies. I also would like to know if during hoard night they run faster than they usually do. Would it possible to just hop on a motorcycle and just ride the night away?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/King1196
    [link] [comments]

    Shotgun auto turret collateral damage?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    If my shotgun auto turret is shooting a vulture that is attacking me, will I take damage from stray pellets?

    Will it damage my base the same way misses from a shotgun do? I have decided not to use a regular shotgun in my own home, too many repairs afterwards.

    submitted by /u/TDCaptainCrunch
    [link] [comments]

    Best endgame Melee option?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    Curious as to what melee weapons pulls ahead in higher Gamestage levels/quest tier levels. I've been using a sledgehammer my entire play through and it has been going well mostly one shouting heads with a power attack. I've just progressed to gamestage 100 and T4 quests and am starting to feel it slow down.

    Curious as to wether switching to a quicker melee wep and taking advantage of the 50% head blowing up perk is a better move? Thinking brawling wep with the added attack speed and % chance to decapitate

    submitted by /u/alaserus
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls - Special buildings are not being spawned in the world

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Hey everyone.

    I am playing Darkness Falls and am noticing an issue with buildings. There aren't any "special" buildings in the world. "Special" meaning any of the non-base buildings, such as the huge library or the prison. I am playing on XLarge2 map and they were definitely there in 19.3, but don't seem to be in 19.4. Any ideas? I am using Blue Fang for hosting...if that helps.

    submitted by /u/wojo1086
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness fall mod

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Can i ask you guys a question about darkness falls mod? I was at 112 hp before the first horde attack started then after that my hp reduced to 86 i died once then i got a broken leg for 5hrs then casted it had abrasions as well and also sprained arm that having ranged attacks make it worse idk what if the term is right. Im not sure but i read something about hp reduction permanently so how do i recover from that and rise my hp again? I am a scavenger and security class at lvl 20 haven't used points other than those classes and used some on bartering.

    submitted by /u/mico1010
    [link] [comments]

    Does the 4x4 serve any purpose in a single player game?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    It uses more fuel, is wider and so more difficult to drive. It handles off road terrain poorly and doesn't increase storage space by too much more. Is there any benefit to the 4x4 if you're playing single player?

    submitted by /u/pwnzorder
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for others

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Hello I am new to playing 7daystodie on PC and lack friends to play with. I have a basic understanding of the game and just wanna be able to play with someone for one.

    I have both Discord and Steam.

    submitted by /u/IcyWatersPupper
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with GPU usage

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Issues with GPU usage

    [UPDATE2]

    After a quick reboot, the KB5001330 was unistalled, everything seems to be back to normal, playing at full screen with no issues. Thanks to everyone that pitch in on the ideas.

    [UPDATE]

    So it turns out it was a Windows Update: KB5001330, which is causing the exact issue I have.

    Uninstalling the windows update. Let's see if it works.

    [Original post below]

    Hello,

    I was wondering if anyone else is having issues while playing vanilla or modded, I was trying to play undead legacy, while doing other stuff, and notice that GPU dedicated memory usage was at 8GB/8gb, I have a Radeon 590, 32 gigs of RAM, a Ryzen 7 and plenty disk space, so I doubt it was/is an issue with that. I opened another graphical intensive game, and the performance was a lot better.

    Any ideas?

    This screenshot is while undead legacy is open.

    Undead legacy open

    NFS Heat Ultra graphics

    submitted by /u/Oseashero
    [link] [comments]

    Help For All Those New Players We've Seen Recently [How To Heal Every Injury (even sprained limbs)]

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    Daring adventurer.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    I realized recently that I have almost never received a quest reward i was thrilled with so I've stopped putting points in to DA (assuming that's the right perk) anyone else wonder if it's a waste of time and points?

    submitted by /u/Confident_Study_8225
    [link] [comments]

    New England Textile Mill (WIP on Subscriber Server)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    New England Textile Mill (WIP on Subscriber Server) submitted by /u/KardinalZyn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel