• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday


    Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking to share your 7 Days to Die gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in #streams-and-videos!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    why glass

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Why the fuck can you eat glass...like why?

    submitted by /u/HorzaDonwraith
    [link] [comments]

    Temple of the Screamer

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Temple of the Screamer

    After visiting a server and seeing a 1000 burning barrels ruining a countryside... I thought it was a bit excessive.

    So went back to my solo game and built something a little simpler.

    I get about 1 screamer per game hour so about 24 in a game day.

    If I'm lucky can make a screamer horde go for several game hours.

    And I already have 30 skill points I have nothing to spend it on.... lol

    https://preview.redd.it/m9bnj6rcirt61.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=688c48453711b844be45bb926a485a9259be552a

    https://preview.redd.it/84wpjcqcirt61.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=84955ef43c0e9b68b622a2fa1fbcbecbbf1e9de4

    submitted by /u/Ivilraypugh
    [link] [comments]

    Constant wandering hordes

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    To preface, I changed nothing in the game settings apart from blood moon count to 64 zombies and insane run speed. No mods, vanilla game.

    I'm currently @ day 12, and since the first blood moon I can't freaking enter a building without a wandering horde banging on the walls within 5 minutes. I'm currently in a city, I'm here for 3 hours (in-game) and already killed 4 hordes. Every day is the same, enter a building - loot something for 5 minutes - almost guaranteed I will have a horde outside. If it's a quest, it's every damn time. I'm level 58 at day 12 from killing all those damn zeds. Got me a stun baton and a pump shotgun and I already see cops and greens in those thanks to them pumping my lvl and gamestage.

    Now I don't mind the exp, but it's getting tiresome, is there a setting I can use to dial it down somehow?

    submitted by /u/Janushoff
    [link] [comments]

    automatic weapons handbook vol. 7

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    so i would like to make an M60 but i cannot find the automatic weapons handbook vol. 7 to build it. any ideas on where i can find it easily?

    submitted by /u/GEZZZZZZZZZZ
    [link] [comments]

    Player owned vending machine

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Hey I was just wondering if there was player owned vending machines on ps4? I know it hasn't been updated in some time but thought it would be cool if I could have one in my multiplayer world

    submitted by /u/Desperate-Hat4599
    [link] [comments]

    The Secret Clubhouse Server (Darkness Falls Mod)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. My partner and I love 7 days to die. Or rather, I love it, and they begrudgingly go along with me. We have a new server started, and would love to have some other people join with us. We generally try to help others, but the server is PvP and we don't mind some friendly competition. We are running the darkness falls mod, and we have been enjoying it, we just think the game is more fun with more people.

    submitted by /u/Clasi
    [link] [comments]

    Game stage bug?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    I noticed the other day while playing with a friend, my game stage is about mid 50s(30ish lower than my "duo partner" lower than it should be. I ask my friend what it says on their screen, and it shows what the correct GS should be (mid 80s). We've only ever played duo, I set up the server, and I'm typically in about 10 mins before my partner. I'm also 3 or 4 levels higher. I'm not sure why it isn't correct on my screen but it is on theirs. Anyone else have this?

    submitted by /u/Cocobender
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new player. Please review my mod list!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    I'm about to start a new game of 7 days to die on the Navezgane map to get more accustomed to the game first, but I don't want to play without mods since they add so many more features. In the future, I will play on the Nitrogen maps.

    Are there any conflicts with the mods in my list or am I good to go? Also, another thing, I want to play on harder difficulty settings, but I really also want to build an aesthetically pleasing house instead of some generic "base" or "tower", is it possible or too much of a nuisance?

    SMX - By Sirillion

    Bdub's Vehicles (A19)

    Darkness Falls

    Better Homes and Worlds - Complete Collection

    Ztensity's Unnecessarily Beautiful But Immersive (UBBI)

    Ztensity's Paintings and Posters

    Grass Blocks (A19)

    submitted by /u/Snoo26740
    [link] [comments]

    How do I install mods

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    Title says it all

    submitted by /u/Ranger3158
    [link] [comments]

    When is alpha 20 coming out?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    Anybody know or have read somewhere when alpha 20 is coming out? I heard march/April but can't find anywhere online where it says so.

    submitted by /u/kinda_kris
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie Bears?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    I know once your game stage is high enough, you can encounter Zombie Bears in the wilderness, but is it normal to encounter those mfs and Ferals on day 11? Asking for a friend..

    submitted by /u/Original-Archer6711
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding mods when a new update hits.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    For PC, when one has a lot of mods installed in their game, and the game becomes updated... won't a lot of the mods just get broken and go missing? What do you guys do in that situation?

    submitted by /u/Snoo26740
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on 'Creating Character' on Darkness Falls

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Am I suppose to wait longer or is there something wrong with my game/mod? Its stuck on creating character screen and it says: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance obiect.

    submitted by /u/HandHanHank
    [link] [comments]

    Do all prefab mods work with Nitrogen?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    And will there be any conflicts, if at all?

    submitted by /u/Snoo26740
    [link] [comments]

    Settings? My GPU is ready for takeoff!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    I've been playing 7D2D since before the Apocalypse when there weren't even zombies, swear to god I did!

    My computer is old and decrepit but I have managed to play over the years by buying more ram, a slightly better GPU and using the LOWEST settings. Sometimes when I see a zombie, I get scared because I forget I am playing 7D2D and not Mindcraft, that's how bad the graphics are.

    Long story short, I bought a new PC. All my games run much better now however 7D2D still makes the fan on my GPU so loud that my girlfriend left the house because she thought there would be an explosion.

    What settings will get my girl back and allow me to have a better zombie killing experience?

    Thanks for any input survivors!

    Nerd Facts:

    AMD Ryzen 5 3600

    16 GB Ram

    Radeon RX 580 Series

    submitted by /u/DLovejoy82
    [link] [comments]

    Would like some advice or pointers

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Been playing this game for awhile now. I have the xbox and ps4 and play on both. I have no real play style. I kinda plop in and where ever I am I just start gathering wood. I play random maps. Idk if that matters. I have so many questions. 1. Should I make one base or have multiple. Storage and hoard night? 2. Skills... what skills are great and what skills can wait? 3. Food. As well as crops. Hunting do's and don'ts 4. Mining. Kinda confused about how the map works in terms of resources.

    Other questions I can't think of right this minute. I will ask them in comments. Sorry for formatting I'm on mobile. Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/asscheekmcclapperton
    [link] [comments]

    How long does it take to generate a darkness falls map

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    I picked the pregen darkness falls map and I forgot what it is called but it was by 16000x16000. Just wondering how long it would take until its finish.

    submitted by /u/HandHanHank
    [link] [comments]

    Potential mod for industry

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    I'd love to make a bunch of automated machines, a full factory, that sort of thing. What I'd need is a way for blocks to interact with eachother. Is there any way to get them to do that? That's the only thing stopping me from coding up some nifty mods that turn the game into Factorio with zombies.

    submitted by /u/GruntBlender
    [link] [comments]

    Demos and exolosions

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    Hey! Re-inventing my horde base at the moment and it got me thinking, would funneling a demo into a confined space of steel be any idea at all, or is he better off picked off in the open? I have this funnel type thing going and was considering letting them in and picking them off in the funnel, instead of sniping from afar, just to mitigate the insane amounts of land damage if he goes off. 1 demo went off last night and I spent ages repairing the land around the base. I don't have enough steel to cover the entire outside yet, grateful for input :)

    submitted by /u/Filomianor
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 map seeds

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    Wondering what's considered as a good map to others. I have one with 3 hubs, 9 towns, 3 crossroads, 5+ workbenches, 4+ chem stations, 11+ traders. The plus means I still have more map to clear. Minimal wasteland and water. There is some but very well place to actually add to how cool the map is. And not all traders show up for quest. Was standing right in front of one and was showing me a further away one instead.

    submitted by /u/ForsakenSoul1984
    [link] [comments]

    What are The best schematics?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    Im wondering What are The best schematics in The game that i should be Looking for every game?

    Also What perks are The most useful early game?

    submitted by /u/timce2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel