• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday


    Friend Finder Friday

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in whichever (PC,Xbox, Playstation) LFG channel you're looking to find people to play with!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently we're mining too much under our base

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    Buddy wants his grain

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Is PC 7days to die worth playing

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    I played the xbox version for so long im like day 120 now, but its getting repetitive, would playing it on PC be a ton different or no?

    submitted by /u/DiamondGamerYT0
    [link] [comments]

    What things can i scrap to get forged steel?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    Im still relatively early in the game (day 11) and dont have the crucible yet because the skill points needed to get it are demanding and i havent found a schematic. However, i want to build blade traps for my base and also want to make a reflex sight, both require steel. Any suggestions of where i can find some or even a crucible/schematic? Edit: I used nerdy glasses to get to intel 10, made the crucible, and now im saving up for a respec potion

    submitted by /u/Grand-North4314
    [link] [comments]

    So,, we all know what happened next.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    So,, we all know what happened next.

    this is actually a blind playthrough with one experienced player but no clues, advices, or infos given.

    https://preview.redd.it/wu9rz1l9tlt61.png?width=1918&format=png&auto=webp&s=9f8a88d47bc3fa515cd59d071ed0df112a9ecc72

    submitted by /u/xdbourbon
    [link] [comments]

    Lodging us sideways is the least of our worries

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Looking for someone to play with

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    Ps4: bofamamainsbaned

    Alt account lol

    submitted by /u/thatguyinskyrim
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone care to join me on a public server, I got a spot sat up just need people to help build it.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    I got money for tools and equipment, and mats can be bought and grinded easily. I just need folks who love building big.

    submitted by /u/Hellainia
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to increase an items quality tier using a buff?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    I'm trying to write a modlet that increases an item's quality tier i.e from 1 to 6. I've been able to write modlets that buff the player (i.e. increase jumpstrength, etc) and that buff weapon stats like entitydamage. But I can't figure out how to buff "Tier" even though the buffs.xml lists it as a passive effect. Does anyone know how to do this? I'd really appreciate any tips as modding is still new to me.

    submitted by /u/Technical_Guess_6536
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys find motivation to play when certain mods no longer work with a recent update?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    The game has been in early access FOREVER. Too long, if you look at their history. I have mixed feelings, but anyways...

    How do you guys deal with the situation of mods no longer working when a new alpha update hits?

    submitted by /u/Snoo26740
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls / mod launcher error

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    I am trying to download darkness Falls from the mod launcher but I keep getting this ,"could not load file or assembly SharpSvn.dll or one of it's dependencies.The specified module could not be found." Error. Also if I try to download an individual mod it doesn't show up on my installed modlets screen. Hoping some of you more tech savvy players that I can help!

    submitted by /u/fsudrew5
    [link] [comments]

    State of current game, PC

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I used to play back in the early alpha's. but everything changed with alpha 17 (or was it 18, I cant remember), where the changes made it feel like a completly different game. My main issues back then was the perk system that made everything feel so linear, as well as the zombie ai changes that made base building kinda irrelevant. I wanted to know you all's opinion on how the game has progressed since then.

    submitted by /u/CabbageInstitution
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls question

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Is it possible to easily change/remove minimum wellness from players? Right now if I have no Health Nuts, I have 50 wellness minimum and I want it gone. Like in the old days when I got diarrhea and went to wellness (if I remember correctly) 4. I would like to have a limit of 10 or even lower. Right now players on my server are all on 50 and are not afraid any more.

    I can edit xml but I would rather not touch dlls if it's the case.

    submitted by /u/greater_goblin
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone put together a tutorial on modding buffs?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    I've read through the buffs.xml but I'm having a hard time understanding it. My main goal is to learn how to work with the buffs.xml. But for my starting modlet, i'd like to create a weapon/tool mod that increases the tier of a weapon/tool.

    submitted by /u/Technical_Guess_6536
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse locking up/stuck; can't look around anymore (detailed report)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Problem: The view/mouse is locking up in its position, especially stepping sideways and aiming but it can also happen when standing still and aiming. Moving the mouse does not move the view.

    • It happened to me aiming the auto shotgun
    • The location it happened is a large waterworks building (with high building complexity).
    • The view swerved sideways, as if being in flymode
    • PC: i5-9500 CPU @ 3.00GHz 6 Core, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070, 16G RAM
    • Game Version: Alpha 19.4, the map was generated on 19.3. The waterworks building, if I am not mistaken, was an area that I entered on Alpha 19.4

    Reproducing this bug:

    • The first time it happened, I was entering a zone with sleeper zombies standing up and experienced slight lag/fps drops. I had an active clear quest going in that area
    • I reloaded the game (resetting the quest). I aimed to see if it'd happen again and it seemed fine. So I proceeded clearing the building. However, as soon as I got into a new area with new zombies spawning and punching the walls (again experiencing fps drops), I aimed it and only one axis was locked (I could look sideways, but not up/down)
    • I reloaded the game again in the same area just to get out. The camera locked up again the exact moment when I killed a zombie (I could only look sideways, not up/down)
    • As soon as I get in a less complex area and kill zombies that appear to have spawned outside of the building, I do not get this problem anymore

    Edit:

    • It just happened to me again as I missed a shot, with bullets ricocheting off a wall. Looks like its a problem related to shooting and aiming...?
    • I just deliberately shot at the entrance building outside of the waterworks building. Again, my view locked up...

    I believe my problem is related to this: https://www.reddit.com/r/7daystodie/comments/khji5q/bug_with_camera_getting_stuck_out_of_nowhere/

    I've tried messing around with the controls (removing the lock camera, increasing/decreasing mouse sensitivity), to no avail. I am 100% sure it is not because of my mouse or computer. The only fix for this is to reload the game. I had to terminate the quest I had there because clearing the building like this is impossible. Maybe its worth mentioning that I remember messing around with the mouse sensitivity today and a day before this. It never happened to me before

    If anyone knows where to submit a bug report directly to the devs, lemme know, I'd appreciate it

    submitted by /u/be-skulley
    [link] [comments]

    A19 Major performance issues / FPS drops, especially when looking down (MAC)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Hardware: Late 2019 Macbook Pro 16, 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, 32GB Ram, 8GB AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, OS Big Sur

    Frame rate and stutters were awful on default settings so I dropped everything to lowest settings. Still having major issues with frame rate drop when looking down at the ground (as in every time I look down place a block or search for loot etc). And this is with very few zombies in the area, basically no blocks placed by me and in default map, Navezgane. Tried closing every other program so I'm just running 7DTD and it's not helped at all.

    Has anyone got any advice on game settings I can change to improve performance? I'm almost ready to give up on it.

    submitted by /u/thavermin
    [link] [comments]

    THE CRYPT OF DOOM!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Check out my 7 Days series! EP. 2 here

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb-FZLHrs7o

    submitted by /u/joopplays
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel