• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 24, 2021

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday


    Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking to share your 7 Days to Die gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in #streams-and-videos!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    An absolutely frustrated new player

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    So I really enjoy this game, but the difficulty spike just seems out of this world unreasonable. I have yet to even make it to a blood moon. I keep dying so much, I end up with XP debt, then I end up deleting my save because I'm so unsatisfied with what happened. I really need some tips, because I must be playing this game wrong. I always end up with shit loot as far as anything reasonable to fight with. Food and health stuff is ironically usually not an issue. And what the hell am I supposed to do at night? Most of the things I need to make/craft/cook I do have within a few minutes, and GOD FORBID I do anything at night, and everything in the game just tears down the spot I'm staying in. It just seems weird I can't sleep through the night, but instead, just sit around and wait? That's a pretty shit mechanic, especially if you're early into the game. I'm on the basic Navezgame map. I want to stick with this solo, cause I'm waiting for my brother in law to play with when he gets to it, but I don't understand on basic difficulty why it seems so unreasonably difficult. I really like a challenge, the Soulsborne games are among my favorites, but this is a whole different type of difficulty and gameplay I'm just not used to.

    submitted by /u/GroovySpaceDruid
    [link] [comments]

    I cant believe I made it.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    PC game give-away

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    As the game is currently on sale I will be giving away multiple copies of the game for free. It's a great game and I'm just sharing the love. Please let me know if you are interested. :)

    submitted by /u/Jacob_Velora
    [link] [comments]

    A19 server lost all skill points

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    My buddy edited the quest config to give us skill points for each done quest. But now we are rank zero. Any idea how to fine the player profiles on the server.

    submitted by /u/rmesure
    [link] [comments]

    Semi-Maxed out

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    Starting a new playthrough together with a friend today in which both of us get to pick a single base skill (strength, fortitude etc.) And level it to 10 on day one. Besides the 4 points that are rewarded from quests our skill points will be mostly going into that tree. Got the idea of Glock9's maxed out series. But I'm curious what tree you guys would go for! (On pc and random gen map)

    submitted by /u/zanetruesda1e
    [link] [comments]

    Semi-Maxed out

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Starting a new playthrough together with a friend today in which both of us get to pick a single base skill (strength, fortitude etc.) And level it to 10 on day one. Besides the 4 points that are rewarded from quests our skill points will be mostly going into that tree. Got the idea of Glock9's maxed out series. But I'm curious what tree you guys would go for!

    submitted by /u/zanetruesda1e
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    My buddy crashes our server no matter who hosts it and we cant connect to his server any ideas on what it could be?

    submitted by /u/TheAniCloset
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Every time I try and create a world, my game crashes. Anyone know the problem?

    submitted by /u/milkmuncher42069
    [link] [comments]

    How do multiplayer hordes work?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    So me and a friend are gonna be playing on the same map. When it hits the 7th day are there gonna be two hordes that attack us separately? Or how does it work?

    submitted by /u/Act_Consistent
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky run on Darknessfall

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Die within 2 hours in game. Killed by a black wolf.

    But, on the first quest, found the farmer mastery book from random loot, a silencer and a toilet pistol.

    All in day 1!

    submitted by /u/IAmDanielSam
    [link] [comments]

    When the Panic Sets in

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    How to farm aloe sustainably

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    You get one aloe from a harvest and it takes 5 to make a seed, how does that make sense?

    submitted by /u/Gregistopal
    [link] [comments]

    More Zombies during a blood moon?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    My friends and I have been playing a bunch recently. But it's gotten kind of boring since there aren't a large abundance of zeds anymore. I'm sure plenty of people have already asked, but is there any way that I can increase the amount of zombies. Specifically on a horde night. There's around 3-6 of us playing yet there are Barely any.

    submitted by /u/xXSoggyTostitosXx
    [link] [comments]

    Map seep check-Rate it

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Just bought the 2 pack on Steam

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    I was hoping to gift it to my girlfriend but I don't see a way to do that. I don't even see that additional copy I just bought. Can someone please explain how that's supposed to work.

    submitted by /u/aztekno2012
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game death question

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    I just got the game. I just died and lost all my items I had collected. Is that the way this game is?

    submitted by /u/aztekno2012
    [link] [comments]

    Map seed

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    3 hub cities, 5 cross roads, 7 towns, and 13 quest found traders. Minimal water and waste land.

    submitted by /u/ForsakenSoul1984
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite money bug

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Hello, me and my friend found strange bug. It all started when my friend sold 5 stone to trader, and he got 20k cash. Then when he tried to buy stuff from trader - his money didn't dissappear. We tried using the cash that we had before the bug but it didn't disappear after trade either. I couldn't find anything about it online so i wrote this here, do you guys saw it before?

    submitted by /u/Melfiodas
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for New Players server/co-op group

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Hi, I just bought the game and looking for a new player server or a group with new players.🧟‍♀️

    submitted by /u/Science-Friendly
    [link] [comments]

    3+ Month Player, Blood Moon Question

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    So, this is my second world where I've made it the third blood moon. My question is that if I go to a concrete structure in town — Will the horde still attack my base? We're looking for a more efficient way to kill without harming the base. We're fully decked out with practically unlimited ammo and materials. Just wondering if the horde will still attack my base.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/OnlyPotRoast
    [link] [comments]

    Overhaul Test Server

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    Yesterday I made a post about an overhaul setup I've been working on for the base game. I've got a server setup and I'm going to be opening it up to 8 people tonight at around 11p.m Eastern Time...

    One spot is reserved, so the first 6 people that want in I'll send the server information if you'd like to join.

    Here's a link to the original post if you're curious about some of the settings:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/7daystodie/comments/mxavbl/base_game_overhaul_mod_kind_of/

    I only listed a few of the changes there, as there is A LOT. This server is for testing the settings, like I said above the first 6 people that comment or message me on here will get the server info. This server will get re-set after a couple days as some of the settings will most likely need tweaked.

    But it's focused on making the game more of a co-op survival experience. Specializing in one particular skill tree is very important and impactful with these settings. Playing this server solo will be pretty difficult. Or at least that's the goal(:

    submitted by /u/IBreedBagels
    [link] [comments]

    Live stream 7 Days to Die Darkness Falls

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel