• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t mind my terrible aim :)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    I feel sorry for whatever mailman had this stop on his/her route....

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Random maps be whacked, yo. Images

    submitted by /u/airmaildolphin
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this game for sale on steam. Is it worth getting? Also does it have an offline mode?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Do I need a connection to play this game?

    submitted by /u/Jamie_Pull_That_Up
    [link] [comments]

    What...? Can't find white river supplies 0.1m away

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    What...? Can't find white river supplies 0.1m away

    This location is about 150-200 meters southwest of trader Joel on the Navezgane map. Where is the supplies?

    https://preview.redd.it/sadignhclfu61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=c94ab65b5d5d3783b84abfe8adb7c00fa0c013bd

    submitted by /u/Snoo26740
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know why my PC is making that noise while starting the game? Just bought the game and just started a new world. When I exit to the main menu the noise stops. The noise is coming from my PC not the game.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    DVS--NME (2 hyphens)

    Communities are gone so I can't go with the easy route for players.

    Been playing for a few years. I level up fast. I tend to do ridiculously large and pointless projects like build bridges between islands from the bottom of the water to the surface... get rid off all the grass, trees, and garbage in an entire town... Build a massive wall around whole biomes... Stupid stuff...

    No cheats... Multiplayer... Whatever difficulty...

    I'm an older dude, so I'd rather someone 21+ and chill... Prefer if you had a mic... I'm not much of a talker unless it's game related...

    submitted by /u/DVS-NME
    [link] [comments]

    Just got it

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    I use to play the Xbox version and since it's at a STEAL price rn I bought it on pc I'm brand new to anything 7 days not on Xbox, anyone interested in playing sometime?

    submitted by /u/Suzushifantaji
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for others to play with!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Hello people! So I have had the game for about 4 years now but I've never had a solid group of people to play with! Please let me know if your interested because I'm always looking for people to play with!

    submitted by /u/Boring-Truth-3273
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any interest in adding a note to the sub guidelines about time zones?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    It is not a complaint, really, but many are asking about finding people to play with them but forget this game is played across at least a couple of continents. Adding a note about describing your time zone/play hours would benefit both the OPs and any interested players. This assumes anyone reads the guidelines, of course. 🙈 Is this worth bothering the mods?

    submitted by /u/Batmaniac7
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get it?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Hi so I'm new to playing games but I like watching people playing this game so but I'm not sure if I should it seems fun to play with other people but I wouldn't know anyone in just nervous to get it

    submitted by /u/Professional-Pain296
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a weekly group!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    I am 20 F amd I wanna find a group of people to play with weekly. 18+, funny, talks a lot, likes jokes, knows the game. I am free m-f from 8am-5pm. Lets be surviver buddies!

    submitted by /u/666LucifersLover666
    [link] [comments]

    Really needing that first gun

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    [Darkness Falls] Vitamins not stopping food poisoning from canned food?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    My understanding was, eating vitamins before eating canned food would prevent food poisoning because of the 100% resist, but a friend and I just tried it and we both got food poisoning. So either it's changed, or it's bugged.

    He's installed through the mod launcher, I'm installed manually. We're both using the latest Steam version of the game and the mod.

    Any ideas? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/GoldenGonzo
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get out of garbage trucks?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    I fell inside one and it was really dark. I realized that the garbage truck's health was 300, I thought it was the door of the garbage truck or something, I don't know, it was too dark to see. Anyways, I got fucking nuked. How are you supposed to get out of the garbage truck?

    submitted by /u/Snoo26740
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the game like on Xbox one base console?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Hello

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    I'm new to this game and I'm looking for a newbi friendly server without PvP.

    submitted by /u/Independent_Can9128
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for surviving on insane difficulty/ all nightmare settings?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Looking to start a permadeath save file with the above settings. I've played on this difficulty before with friends so I know you get like 2 to 3 hits before you die and zombies spawn a lot more as well. Before I start this possible time sink do any of you pro gamers have tips for the early game?

    submitted by /u/Landophile
    [link] [comments]

    [BPPR] Free public PVE server looking for more players

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    To celebrate the game being on sale, I'll use my 1xMonth allowance to advertise my server :) I've recently started a free public modded PVE server (no donnos accepted or required ever) and wouldn't mind more players. Go to https://7daystodie-servers.com/server/90683/ to learn more, or just search for BPPR in the server browser. The server is on dedicated hardware in a data center (E-2136 CPU w/32GB ram and SSDs). I just like to play the game when I'm on, so no "active" admins at this time.

    submitted by /u/BluePrankRadio
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Modded 7 Days To Die Server

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    We have a custom modded server on 7 Days To Die. Join for more details.

    BowserGaming knows that our strength lies not only in the words we stand by, but most importantly through the actions of our initiatives. Back in 2019, we created the idea of making a safe and fun gaming environment for the community, realizing that by working together we could overcome our challenges much more efficiently, and that is why we ultimately decided to launch BowserGaming.

    https://discord.gg/rWTsXaem

    submitted by /u/Bows3rGaming
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die A19 CO-OP - EP08: MOUNTAIN LION HORDE

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Getting DESTROYED by food poisoning (Darkness Falls mod)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    I eat an egg at around 90 hunger with 7% food poisoning. Food poison RNG procs, bam, 2 hunger. Happens more often than I'd like.

    What do I do to get around this? Is this one of those moments where I have to meta the shit out of the early game by ONLY grabbing certain perks/skills in the beginning, doing a beeline to certain places, mass hoarding certain items during early days, etc?

    submitted by /u/Snoo26740
    [link] [comments]

    Opening inventory lag

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    Hi

    I absolutely love this game, but one thing that confuses me is that on occasion, any GUI interface that pops up will initially cause the game to freeze i.e inventory, opening chests, interacting with crafting equipment and vehicles . I can't determine when it is more frequent but it somewhat pulls from the experience of the game, and can be potentially fatal in multiplayer servers. after so many times it will crash my game which is especially annoying since quests are bugged atm. (crashing restarts quests in solo and breaks in multiplayer)

    apart from this the game runs pretty smooth on mid graphics, apart from blood moons where I lower this to the lowest graphic settings to accommodate.

    I'm wondering if there's a setting to stop or at least with this?

    submitted by /u/Loki_Lugnut
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel