• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday


    Wildcard Wednesday

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below:

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n Tricks Tuesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Stream/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie meets Candy Tin

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    I think a zombie SAVED ME from a BEAR....

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    I wanted to check with this community to see if I'm right or not. Do animals and zombies fight one another in 7 Days?

    On my randomly generated map, I was trying to complete the tutorial missions and the nearest trader was 2.9 km away (I've never had one randomly generate that far away!) Anyways, it took me so long to run there on foot, that night time came. So, as I was running through the woods in the dark, I stumbled across a BEAR. Since I had been running, I was completely out of stamina. Fortunately for me, it seemed like a zombie was BEHIND the bear taking a swipe at it's rather generous posterior! I got the hell out of there as fast as my stamina would allow.

    So, was I seeing things? It was over in what seemed like the blink of an eye.

    submitted by /u/airmaildolphin
    [link] [comments]

    What an exciting start to a day! Ep13

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    zombie face plants

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Whats the most useful perk/skill in your opinion?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    For me its parkour, jumping three blocks high just seems op as fuck to me.

    submitted by /u/butthole_sniffer87
    [link] [comments]

    How do i upgrade tool level?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    new to the game, everywhere i search leads to nothing, how do i level tools? is it a skill? i am confused, tx.

    submitted by /u/SynkDoesReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure where to build my first base and house (Darkness Falls)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    I'm playing on Navezgane. I'm on day 8. I would like to have a separate base specifically for horde nights and a modern house specifically for aesthetic purposes and storage.

    I'm not sure how much far apart I need to separate the base and the house since I'm not entirely accustomed to how the zombie pathing in this game works.

    Would it be okay to build a base next to trader Joel? Or would it be too dangerous? Kinda scared of building my own base since I'll be alone... I don't know what to do. My lack of knowledge of the zombie pathing in this game is throwing me off and making me paranoid that I'll spend a lot of effort building my base to what I think is "smart" just to build it incorrectly.

    A side question, when I die... can I theoretically raise my wellness health and stamina to the maximum possible eventually? Another thing... for any reason in the game, is it possible to mess up so bad that I'll have to restart a total new game?

    submitted by /u/Snoo26740
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends that are on about everyday and active I also play pc and xbox I just want people to play with

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Me and my friend play 7 and console games but our group barely gets on anymore and Im looking for more people like us to play with were nice and make jokes just your average gamers looking for long term friends to hang with

    submitted by /u/SnooEpiphanies1109
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Coop group ~4 players or so for a survival game

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    I'm looking to do like a walking dead type run with a group and turn the amount of zombies way up but have them be less violent.

    Discord preferred

    submitted by /u/Benstrosity
    [link] [comments]

    First thing you do?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    So when you spawn in a new map next to a random house and car, what do you do in the first day?

    I usually get wood and start to block the windows in the first house I spawn near and hunker down for the night.

    submitted by /u/Droigar
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics glitch? Please someone...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    Graphics glitch? Please someone...

    This is constantly on my screen only when I play the game. I have no clue how to resolve it but it temporarily went away when changing to different graphics quality,

    *Me Dying inside*

    submitted by /u/FlashFyres
    [link] [comments]

    looking for people to play with!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Hello guys! So I've been playing alone since I first bought the game 3 years ago and now I'd like to play with other people. I'm sure there are quite a lot of you guys who are also looking for people so if you are interested feel free to leave a comment and I'll dm you my discord server. Have a good one!

    submitted by /u/loaderthe
    [link] [comments]

    4+ players is breaking the zombie aggro HELP

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    When me and some friends started playing this game it was just the 4 of us. Zombies were chasing us, noises mattered, stealth didn't seem overly op. But after a fifth friend joined suddenly zombies stopped waking up due to noises. Stealth hits worked hitting stuff in the front, and worst of all the horde never came on the 7th day. Since this is our first time playing, the horde not coming really disappointed some of our group.

    Does anyone know a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/YSpace4
    [link] [comments]

    Survival Coop

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Looking for someone to play 7 days with, on a new survival world, my ps is drifking_ i got a mic and from the UK

    submitted by /u/Mumndec0
    [link] [comments]

    Controller issues?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Anybody know why I can't get my Xbox 360 controller or my PS4 controller to work in game? It works in Big Screen mode on steam but not in the actual game. Couldn't find much after some googling either.

    submitted by /u/wassupwiththewassup
    [link] [comments]

    How to label crates?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    I've seen in a few YouTube videos people have their crates labeled with the contents I've tried the hod activate radial menu and I don't see an option to add a label only to unlock, search, and enter code

    submitted by /u/Gregistopal
    [link] [comments]

    A19.4 Seeds?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Hey fellow zombie killers! I'm having a hard time finding a good seed to start a new game.

    I'm aware about the official thread on the forum, the thing is, i tested 3 seeds from there and they gave me 3 completely broken maps with weird roads and POIs way over the ground level.

    Nitrogen is also no longer supported after 19.4, so i'm here to ask you guys for world seeds that are not broken and have some good towns, thank you!

    submitted by /u/RaphaFabris
    [link] [comments]

    Need help identifying these blocks

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Need help identifying these blocks

    So I'm renovating a prefab (Lathan Hardware) as my base and I had to tear down some of the porch to upgrade to concrete, but I want to rebuild it mostly as it was, just with sturdier materials. I just can't figure out these blocks... they look like wood tables, but when I pull tables from creative the texture is different, and only the top part is paintable, not the sides. Anyone have any clue how these porches are put together?

    https://preview.redd.it/2nj7jsw5klu61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4c0ce0508a8b02854be79891c4305dd2794c9f1c

    submitted by /u/Karipants
    [link] [comments]

    Ready for a Dedi

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Hey survivors,

    I'm very new to this but i recently made a world in nitrogen. My friends and i have been playing together just whenever I'm on, as a local server. What i want to do is take this world... AND especially the bases weve made, vehicles procured, etc and migrate it all to a dedicated server so my friends can play when im not on.

    1. Is this doable? Including what weve already built and done in the world?
    2. Is there anyone here who could literally give me a step by step? Or is it insane?

    I know when you use the 7d2d dedi server you open up notepad+ and change certain things in the code to do with the world... but i only found instructions for random gen maps, not already built nitrogen maps with saved progress...

    Any help would be huge but im dumb with this shit so if theres a straight forwars step by step that would be awesome.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/k1ng_t0tally
    [link] [comments]

    Bicycle mods?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Just crafted a bicycle and it has 4 mod slots, anybody know what mods it takes?

    submitted by /u/Gregistopal
    [link] [comments]

    New to PC version

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Hi! I just got the PC version of the game after playing on console. I played for a little last night after i was done with homework and whatnot and I killed a zombie but i cant loot his body? Is that normal for pc version? What else should i know before delving deeper? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jdawg7747
    [link] [comments]

    How To Mine On Traders Land In Your Own World?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Is there any console commands to mine on any traders land? Its my world, I built a base too close to the trader and some blocks ended up falling and are everywhere and I can't move them.

    What's the way to make the land breakable? Even if I have to enable cheats idc.

    submitted by /u/TheHybred
    [link] [comments]

    Server Noob

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I have set up a dedicated server with 4netplayers and was wondering how I go about altering the settings, for example Day Length

    Thanks in advance for any help!

    submitted by /u/JimbusGoBricker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel