• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 6, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Do zombies only spawn in houses now? Mod to change this?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    I noticed other than wandering mobs, I hardly see zombies in the streets anymore.

    It's there a way to change this? On day 28, all default settings.

    submitted by /u/thedude1179
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, I'm looking for some people to play with.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    My time zone: EST
    Discord: engineer gaming's biggest fan#2947
    Modded: no
    Age: 14
    Random gen: maybe I haven't made the world yet.
    How many people am I looking for: I'm looking for 1 - 2 people.
    English please, I can't speak any other languages. (Broken English is fine as long as I can understand you)
    I don't mind what age you are, but if you can't play correctly and is annoying or an asshole, then don't message me, the only exception is if you're new.
    Mic is optional
    I'm looking for people to be on and keep playing, otherwise don't message me if you're only going to play once.
    P.S Tell me your play style, I focus in intelligence, and crafting skills, and I some times do quests

    submitted by /u/thescoutisspeed
    [link] [comments]

    I'm really not sure how helpful this is but I think it's pretty comprehensive so hopefully at least new players will find it useful.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    lucky looter gamestage

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    when is a good time to get into lucky looter perk, if it is worth getting mid-late game. Im starting out different then my usual and starting barter, then later game doing locksmithing, healing factor, and deep cuts.

    submitted by /u/moonlightshy
    [link] [comments]

    Alright, which one of you was looting IRL?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Map Generation/preview

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    I don't know if it's my computer build or what, but every time I create a new map it takes several minutes to generate the new map. Even the preview takes a few minutes before it comes up. Is this just me or a general thing?

    submitted by /u/Kogeta
    [link] [comments]

    Mining excavator like Space Engineers

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    Does anybody know of a mod that adds mining similar to Space Engineers. In SE you have pistons, rotors and drills. Using all three you can make a complicated mining excavator that pump ore into storage. I don't want to make mining to easy but would love a mining system like SE. You can get tons of ore but it's difficult to set up. I don't want to just flip a switch and have stacks of stone or other ores.

    submitted by /u/Rudolph_shttler
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Question.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    Last I saw Darkness Falls was in A18. Is it going to ever go into 19? Considering 20 is supposed to come out "soon" (probably within 6 months) will DF just fall way behind?

    submitted by /u/RightKnes
    [link] [comments]

    Planting grass in burned forest?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    You used to be able to plant forest ground and make green grass in other biomes, but now when I use it (not topsoil, forest ground) it just adapts to the ground. Is this a navesgane thing, or a poi thing? I really hate not having grass in my base Edit: it even adapts to the gravel if I place it over that, it adapts to everything. Is there a way to still get grass or no

    submitted by /u/WhatsTheWord11
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die Season One Noob Days

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Do cops spawn at the police station?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    I raided the police station near perishton and found only regular zombies, same with the stadium nearby no football ones

    submitted by /u/Iwantmyteslanow
    [link] [comments]

    Crossplay PC and Xbox

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Looking to know if I can join my mate on xbox? I am on pc and we both really want to play the game together or do we have to wait until he gets a pc?

    So can I join my mate on xbox when I'm on pc?

    submitted by /u/Fitzer4810
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls large 2. How many tech labs?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    We found one in the southern radiation zone. Wondering if there are any more? Appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/Gorganov
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel