• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday


    Modded Monday

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die A19 CO-OP - EP06: HOW TO BUILDING A HORDE BASE

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    PoI reset by day or by hour

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    I'm on Navisgane or however that map is spelt. About 5 in-game days ago I raided the Working Stiff Tools store west of the eastern town in the grassland biome and I've received a Tier 2 Fetch / Clear mission. I'm waiting for it to reset now so I can loot it again, start the mission and loot it a third time.

    So my question is do PoI's reset after X hours, or do they reset after X days?

    To be specific as possible, I have reset time set to 5 days. I looted the building around 14:00 on day 1 and it is now day 6 early morning.

    submitted by /u/ThimbleFire
    [link] [comments]

    How in the hell?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Forgive me for sounding stupid but I started playing this on consoles years ago and finally got a pc capable of playing games so of course this was the first one I booted up and am having trouble boiling water? On console all you needed was a campfire and one of the three tools, I think it was the cooking pot to boil water. Anyway, I have the cooking pot, beaker and grill and I still can't? Do you do it differently now? Do I have to learn a recipe?

    submitted by /u/oOBlackRainOo
    [link] [comments]

    I feel old remembering the Hornets, it's so hard to even find a picture of these nowadays. I'd personally love to see them come back.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    Live stream / Open game

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Thinking about doing a live stream / open game wednesday night, hardcore/action game type (16x zombies, running at all time, starting with lvl 5 equip in an actual bunker)... Gameplay look like left for dead, but on 7dtd. Scavenging only and strategie required (if you get cornered while scavanging you are f.)

    Let me know if interested.

    submitted by /u/JRockland
    [link] [comments]

    Running a modded server

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    How do you tell if a mod is only client side. For example if I want to run mods on my server how can I tell if my friend will need to download the mods or not. Is there a way to tell .? I wish this was all automatic why didn't 7d2d ever do steam workshop this makes joining modded servers so much better for the players.

    submitted by /u/partiesplayin
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Question

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    Apologies if I sound stupid, I've been trying repeatedly to install darkness falls and it keeps failing. The debug prompt loads along with an insane amount of red coding lines. I have been trying to do it just like Khaine does in his video, but I just can't get it to work. Any help would be apprciated.

    submitted by /u/Prestigious-Let9695
    [link] [comments]

    Whats wrong with my 7dtd, been like this for an hour now, can't log in to my game

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Fps problem

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    I'm getting about 70-90 fps but every time I walk up to a building the framerate drops to 1 for a second and then goes back. Is there a fix to this?

    submitted by /u/flamethrower451
    [link] [comments]

    Hoard night base problems

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    This hoard night i built a simple pit base. Long tunnel with a pit and a cage area for myself to stand in and soak up the XP. Only the zombies didn't tunnel through, they started attacking my foundation. Any ideas or advise on how to get the zombies to go down my tunnel to their death?

    submitted by /u/cutebum69
    [link] [comments]

    Community World?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    It'll be pretty dope if there was a server on Navezgane full of players forming mini community groups in the cities scattered throughout the map so it can give 7dtd more life and give traveling even more meaning....like going to a new city in search for a resource and stuff......Can y'all let me know if there's any servers like that if not we should create one lol

    submitted by /u/XDontHateMeX
    [link] [comments]

    Skilled Zombie Destroyer Looking for Others to Kill and Build With :)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Hello, solo play gets boring after some time. I don't know if lfg posts are against the rules or anything, but I'm just looking for other skilled zombie killers and builders on PC who are down to start a 14k or 16k world on NitroGen and build a huge ass base. I usually play on insane and sprint/nightmare speed zombies but I'm fine with toning it down for vibier and more co-op oriented gameplay. If you're skilled, and have a personality, I'm down to play. Looking for probably 3 or 4 at max. Discord is feenjareen#1463 and we can see what's good over voip

    submitted by /u/feenjareen
    [link] [comments]

    why does my world editor not save?? :(

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    i'm using the world editor. I'll ad some blocks in then I'll hit save in the menu (and type "saveworld" in console) but nothing is saving... is this a known bug? I just wanna build a few buildings lol (im on PC!)

    submitted by /u/Educational_Fan_6787
    [link] [comments]

    When darkness falls issues

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    I don't know what's wrong with my game but often I can't use the e key to search stuff or open doors, sometimes the doors don't even open they have 0/50 health but then I can't do anything about it they're just there and stuck

    submitted by /u/nba1236231
    [link] [comments]

    How to rename custom prefabs and how to create quests?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    How do I do this? No reliable sources explain.

    submitted by /u/MrRed172496
    [link] [comments]

    Update coming to console?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    I know this has probably been asked before but I can't find anything here. Is there any news on wether 7dtd will update on consoles? I've spent hours looking for anything about it but the most it was from 3-4 years ago.

    submitted by /u/Undead_Jackass
    [link] [comments]

    Hewhoisseth's Gladiator arena community night - 7 Days to Die

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    CONSOLE: Where to find mechanical parts?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any tips or knowledge of where to best find and collect mechanical parts?

    submitted by /u/Cr1mson03
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play Alpha 1.1?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    I see people going back for some nostalgia, but how can i revert to alpha 1.1?

    submitted by /u/aidan09088
    [link] [comments]

    Hour on, hour off - effective in this game!!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    I have a lot of work to do, but I tend to get really nit picky and perfectionist over it. So i break uo my work day with 7 days to die. In the work hour, i cant allow myself to fuss over details because i know im gonna get interrupted, and in the game hour im pushing to get as much done as possible in the timeframe! Huzzah!

    submitted by /u/Eko777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel