• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is the pc version worth getting

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    I already play on the Xbox but is it that much different I should get on it on the pc?

    submitted by /u/frisk565
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop the constant screamers!!!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Is it something I'm doing, I can't harvest iron anymore! 5 hits the boom here comes another one...breaking things is fun but I can't enjoy it anymore bc I constantly have to stop! Is there a trick?? 19.1 on PC

    submitted by /u/Jqf27
    [link] [comments]

    How to generate prefabs on specific biomes in Nitrogen?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm new to the game and very new to nitrogen as well. I've already created my custom height map and biomes and I can generate the maps no problem but I realized when trying to edit the worlds that a lot of the prefabs i use don't match the biomes they spawned in. I was wondering if there is a way to do that that I may have missed. I'm using v0.501.

    submitted by /u/adrianalejo
    [link] [comments]

    weird UI bug

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    weird UI bug

    hey so i just had made a server, and whenever i join the main menu pops up, its weird (images should show) and it only happens on when joining this server

    however after i change "UI Foreground Opacity" it fixes but has a bit of opacity of the main menu still

    https://preview.redd.it/wbun51v5cmx61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=f3740d092465ae280ac715992fce6e23aaa5a7a4

    https://preview.redd.it/e7jhnsxacmx61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=4b5473d91e24354b69b4042e1e64a86d006a965b

    any suggestions? thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/New_Kaleidoscope5275
    [link] [comments]

    (Console) Do zombies spawn on tilled ground?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    We are making a large build and wondering if tilling the ground instead of putting grassy blocks down would work to prevent zombie spawning? Not a fan of land claim blocks due to MD5. Xbox One. TIA

    submitted by /u/Tw0sG1rl
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a gang to play 7 days with.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    I am looking to put a gang together to play 7d2d on pc while on discord / vc. Leave a comment or pm me if you want to join.

    submitted by /u/alexjayalfa
    [link] [comments]

    Hopefully Helpful For Those New Steam Sale Players | How To Find Treasure

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Deer?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Do they exist? Day 18 in a forest biome and I haven't seen one. I've seen three bears; no deer. Is this glitched or what?

    submitted by /u/ExoticMeatDealer
    [link] [comments]

    DF: What mobs drop Research Notes?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Playing Darkness Falls (and starting to enjoy it) but I need seven more to start doing laser crafting but (as usual) rng has not been kind to me :/

    I'm assuming Wasteland only mobs, like burning devils/demon things??

    submitted by /u/Lumpus60
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want to play

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    I want to play 7 days but I don't have any friends.my name is mightyneptune26

    submitted by /u/mightyNeptune26
    [link] [comments]

    CPU speed??

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    What's a good CPU speed for playing this game? Mines is at 2.48 GHZ and the game never loads once I try to start it up.

    submitted by /u/Passionanfa
    [link] [comments]

    Water boundaries on nitrogen maps

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    What will happen if I go too far into the water outside of the map? I have a bathtub boat mod and I don't want to lose it trying to find out and dying. I heard something about dragons but I don't think its true.

    submitted by /u/scores2894
    [link] [comments]

    Server host afk

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    If I'm running my world solo, it pauses when I press ESC and afk

    If I leave the game open in ESC while my friends are connected, will it pause when they leave?

    submitted by /u/ryemck93
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to craft stained glass?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm new to the sub and I've tried Google but cannot find the answer.

    On PC I've seen what look like stained glass panels in houses and churches. I'm not sure it if it actually glass or if it is paint. My question is is there a way to get it in game with or without creative mode?

    I should have made a screen shot but I was busy running for my life and it didn't occur to me at the time. I'm still getting used to PC after moving from PS4 about a month ago so all the options are a bit overwhelming.

    submitted by /u/Batata_Salgado
    [link] [comments]

    Mods to reskin zombies to something else?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    I've been playing with a friend and we've been having fun but recently they expressed that the zombies have been causing some deep fear to pop up.

    I know we should just find another zombie-less game but I figured I'd ask if anyone knows of any mods that can reskin all the zombies in the game.

    We don't want to just take them out because then the game would have little challenge. I've looked a little bit but only found what seems to be mods that add additional spawns, not one that just flat out changes all the zombies to something else.

    Almost anything else would be preferable, except clowns. Then I won't be able to play.

    submitted by /u/TheEverlastingMoment
    [link] [comments]

    I’m looking for a certain seed

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    I'm trying to find a world where where there is a trader close to a city, in a forest, and on relatively the same level of ground as the city (not like those 30 block tall cliffs). I can get 2 of those but never 3. Has anyone found a seed like that?

    submitted by /u/DustyThunder11235
    [link] [comments]

    War of the Walkers question

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    I am having a hard time with using the skill point system for War of the Walkers. I am putting skill points in to make something (ie Blueberry seeds) and when I get the items in my inventory to make the item, and I try to make the item, I don't have the craft button to make the item. What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/Treeflower157
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Modder. Starvation Mod for A19

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    I'm new to modding but I have a background in IT. I really enjoyed the Starvation mod from A15/A16 and would like to bring back the mechanics crafting stations, farming, animals and survivors to the latest version of the game. I know the mod adds a lot of content but those are the three areas I wanted to focus on and potentially integrate the others elements in the future.

    Does anyone have any suggestions or resources for someone new to modding? Any tips would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Medium-Pop-7005
    [link] [comments]

    Hello undead survivors, Atlantis Gaming Community has recently launched a new 7days to die server and we welcome new players to come join us , it’s PVE for pc with boosted stats and loot... check out our discord for more info https://discord.gg/Pdd9NfaJMx

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel