• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday


    Friend Finder Friday

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in whichever (PC,Xbox, Playstation) LFG channel you're looking to find people to play with!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Deciding Which Reward to Take After Completing a Quest Can Be Challenging (Sometimes) - What would YOU have picked?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Hacker joined game

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    I just had the most bizarre experience. 2 players joined my game (which was public, my fault I suppose) and said I'm new.
    I told him that the server was only for friends and told him how to make a new world so they could play. I waited a couple of minutes and said sorry guys but it's for friends only. One guy left (forgot his name) After a couple more minutes I said it's for friends only, if you don't leave I'm going to shut off the server.
    All of a sudden Air Filter Mines are placed all around me which killed me. he said gg scrub in the chat and next thing I know my backpack and 4x4 truck are gone. Has this happened to anyone?
    His name on Steam is Rezman https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089605218 in case any of you know how to get him back. SMH

    submitted by /u/peeeeeeeeewww
    [link] [comments]

    Help! While playing on PC my GPU usage randomly spikes to 100%

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    I was playing with a bunch of friends when all of a sudden my Frames drop to the 30s and my Usage spike to 100%. Weird I am getting lower FPS with higher Usage. I understand the game is poorly optimized and, I am curious if anyone else is noticing the same as me. It would be awesome if I could get help on this issue too. Thanks again!

    submitted by /u/Pandaboss101
    [link] [comments]

    SERVER ERROR

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    i have a problem when i try to enter a friends server/world and stay in the charging screen , with the next message "creando reproductor" (i don't know the translate, but i think it is creating player) and stays there permanently. We tried with another server hosted by the same person and i can enter with no problem, is just that one server and idk how to fix it or if is my friend problem.

    submitted by /u/Painttballl
    [link] [comments]

    Anything can be a burrito if you believe in yourself

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Going live on Twitch if anyone wants to come hang out!

    twitch.tv/osmackythefrogo

    submitted by /u/oSmackyDaFrogo
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring a world from one player to another?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    so my friends and i are playing on a client hosted game (hosted by my friend) but there internet cant handle it. mine can and we were wondering if there was a way to transfer the world to me so i can host it. weve gotten pretty far in building/ gathering so we dont want to start a brand new world if possible. also neither of us are very tech savy so please dumb it down for me haha. thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/krig20
    [link] [comments]

    What do you look for in a public server?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Or if you haven't tried public servers, what would tempt you to try?

    • Vanilla or almost vanilla experience
    • Heavily modded experience (e.g. custom zombies, Darkness Falls)
    • A store or separate economy
    • Teleports
    • Starter items
    • An already-established community
    • Anything else?

    If you're put off joining public servers, why?

    submitted by /u/samij_
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a decent base build for Darkness falls?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Playing DF 19.4 looking for a decent horde night base made two so far that have made it almost through the end of the night.

    submitted by /u/Decimatebrown
    [link] [comments]

    Any one remember the old game mode? You get stuck in a small area, airdrops everyday, usually containing weapons and ammo, and hoard every night? Does anyone know if there's like an updated version of that for alpha 19?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    My title says it all, just curious if anyone remembers that and if anyone has an updated version of it or knows of one?

    submitted by /u/DragonReborn64
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to change the map on a dedicated server without having a character wipe?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    need 1 or 2 more people EU only

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Hey, me and my friend, im 17 and hes 19, are looking for a longterm playthrough on PC, which means probably playing everyday. Please don't respond if your not going to be consistent. Also, please don't respond if your not in Europe, just makes things easier internet wise. Let me know.

    submitted by /u/Disastrous-Peace-267
    [link] [comments]

    How to remove blocks from your own base easily (A19)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Am I missing something here, or is the only way really to use your best mining tool? Did I fuck up by not planning my entire base out from day 1?

    submitted by /u/Adastrous
    [link] [comments]

    Roof keeps breaking when replacing base blocks.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Ok, so I am trying to replace my center structure blocks with pillars to allow more light and airflow into the base, but every time I get half way around the bottom, pieces of the roof start falling. It did so even by replacing one block at a time at the bottom.

    So here is the pattern I have now.

    First row is st steel blocks in a full square.

    Second row is bulletproof glass blocks.

    Third row is St steel blocks.

    Inside flooring is made up entirely of bulletproof glass blocks.

    Roof is made up entirely of bulletproof glass blocks, minus the outside at the very top, which is the last layer of st steel blocks.

    It goes like that all the way up 8 layers, and all was structurally sound before I started replacing the second rows with st steel pillars.

    Now this is the pattern im wanting it, and planned on doing so by replacing it one layer at a time.

    First row made up of St steel blocks.

    Second row made up of St steel pillars.

    Third row made up of bulletproof glass blocks.

    So does anyone have any idea as to why pieces of my roof would be falling off even though im replacing the bottom layers one block at a time? And even though St steel can hold more then the bulletproof glass? adding in a second layer of Steel pillars should be making it stronger and more structurally sound, not the opposite.

    I really did not want to have to tear the whole thing down and redo, but I will if I have too......

    submitted by /u/Prairiedog225
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still playing?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:53 AM PDT

    Been looking to get into the game again after a while.

    submitted by /u/Claus1990
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls help

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    I have been playing DF alpha 19 and i can not figure out how to construct ammo. i've found the book for ammo making, i have a metal work bench with calipers be i have all the materials necessary. is there something i'm missing??

    submitted by /u/dwnfll
    [link] [comments]

    Map editor doesn't work

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    Hello,

    When editing a map, it never gets saved, if I click "save" then reload the map editor on the same map, everything is gone.

    Sometimes, when creating things, parts of the map gets "reset" and everything that was here is gone aswell.

    Am I doing something wrong or is the tool just not working at all ?

    submitted by /u/KerTakanov
    [link] [comments]

    Help with players crashing in Darkness Falls?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    Hey peeps, I have a darkness falls server I play on with some friends and periodically they'll crash out, usually when they pass by a POI and it spawns zombies into existence. One of them told me he has 16GB RAM but idk about his other specs. Are there any settings he or I can change to potentially mitigate this? I've literally never crashed and while my PC is pretty good, it's not as good as that of some of my friends having issues 😳

    submitted by /u/StaxRL
    [link] [comments]

    I need to know?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    So me and my friend started a 7 days to die world and I started to wonder is there a ending. He said it ends when you find all four bunkers and kill 100 of each zombie. But I don't know if's it true.

    submitted by /u/Complete_Translator2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel