• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday


    Modded Monday

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Roads? Where we are going we don't need.... roads

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    is it normal to have an ak, pistol and hundreds of ammo by the first horde wave?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    its my first time playing, thinking my progress is ok, then i watch some videos where people have level 4 aks and hundreds of ammo and other stuff by the 7th day...

    submitted by /u/SagoK22
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting a dedicated server to play with a few friends and would like to edit settings

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    Is there a way to change the settings for the server and have it affect all clients or would everyone and the server need the same set of xml files.

    I am looking to increase zombie loot drop rate and narf the food requirement. Day 7 and our party of 3 all had empty food bars.

    submitted by /u/syco54645
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting zombies to drop loot all the time.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    So I am wanting Zombies to drop loot bags every time, but am struggling to understand which XML files to edit and what to edit to make it so they always drop loot

    I have been in to loot.xml

    Found the section for:

    <lootcontainer id="70" count="1,3" size="6,3" destroy_on_close="false" sound_open="UseActions/open_backpack" sound_close="UseActions/close_backpack" open_time="1" loot_quality_template="qualBaseTemplate">

    and also

    <lootcontainer id="71" count="2,3" size="6,3" destroy_on_close="false" sound_open="UseActions/open_backpack" sound_close="UseActions/close_backpack" open_time="1" loot_quality_template="qualPlus1Template">

    Which appear to be for the zombies.

    I have then made it so they only drop CasionTokens, which is working.

    However I want to make it so the always drop a loot bag

    The ultimate goal is to make it so you kill zombies, you get money, you buy building materials and weapons at the trader, each night that goes past the zombies get harder, you get more money then can buy better materials/weapons at the trader

    However for now I cant make the zombies drop loot every time

    submitted by /u/PEBKAC-Live
    [link] [comments]

    If you are relatively new like me and want to join on my game for a more relaxed, build-oriented experience, come join me!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    I have a game I started, and on around day 9 with an awesome map seed and fairly relaxed settings so me and my friends can focus a bit more on building and such. I have my game set to Steam friends only, so if you are interested pop me a message or add me on Steam: friend code 226622006

    submitted by /u/CrimsonViper1138
    [link] [comments]

    Which settings are you supposed to play on with the Darkness Falls mod installed?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    I had my 1st run with the mod on the highest difficulty settings possible, everything was going fine, but the horde night was a total disaster. I didn't even notice that my gamestage was around 150-160 by that time, the zombies destroyed my whole base like it was made of cardboard, lmao.
    Although the crazy amount of zombies, I almost managed to survive while kiting the zeds and throwing some pipe bombs behind, and this is where I started to think about which setting should be lowered the most.

    Maybe the blood moon count? Or should I just lower my overall difficulty from Insane to something like the Warrior? I'm afraid game will become too easy, though.

    Please share your experience, thanks!

    submitted by /u/wildrizook
    [link] [comments]

    Interaction key suddenly not working in 7DtD server [PC]

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    So as far as I understand, this is an old problem. I've had it rarely due to lag (the server is in Canada and I'm in Australia), but my friend has it constantly now--and he's in Canada, in the same city, and on the same ISP!

    Basically, he can't interact with containers--whether or not he owns them, or they're loot containers in POIs, or safes etc.

    He can interact with his motorbike, shoot zombies and so forth. He just can't open and access containers; pressing the 'e' key does nothing.

    He's tried the usual restarts, plus: - disconnecting all USB devices and trying - clearing cache - running integrity file checks in Steam - Getting rid of XML files and rebuilding via Steam - being alone in the server and trying to access stuff.

    Does anyone know what causes this issue? It seems server-wide, not just in particular zones. The server has been restarted etc. to see if it's a problem there.

    The game works fine for me right now.

    submitted by /u/OneGeekTravelling
    [link] [comments]

    Any good base designs that allow you to loot corpses as horde night progresses?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    Title explains everything. Thanks to anyone that helps!

    submitted by /u/Ok_Challenge_6686
    [link] [comments]

    Navezgane map for console

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Where can I find a clearish map of Navezgane for Xbox?

    submitted by /u/frisk565
    [link] [comments]

    Advanced Forge standalone mod?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Is there a stand-a-lone mod equivalent of the Advanced Forge from Darkness Falls? One that doesn't require fuel and you don't have to "store" all the materials in first?

    I just don't feel like playing DF this go around.

    submitted by /u/rust1druid
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to edit what the zombies drop?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    If I wanted to make it so all zombies dropped a specific item, is there any way to edit the xml's to make this happen?

    submitted by /u/PEBKAC-Live
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an a19 version of harvestable zombies mod?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    I like being able to get bones and stuff from zombies so i dont have to chase after the rare animals. But the only version i can find is for a18, anyone know if theres an updated one?

    submitted by /u/flamewolf393
    [link] [comments]

    Gnamod is freaking gorgeous! I keep getting errors and glitches though (help!)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Example images here. The most recent version of this mod that I can find is for Alpha 19.2. I tried running it with 19.4 but had to stop with game breaking glitches. Then I tried reverting my game back to 19.2 but that didn't help either. (I got different glitches, but glitches none the less.)

    Any ideas or help? Any news as to whether the author will update their mod?

    submitted by /u/onearmedmonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Editing Traders

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Ok so I would like to the edit the traders so make certain items appear all the time in their inventory and also to set the prices for those items

    I have been in to traders.xml and added

    <item name="pouredConcreteBlock" count="1,3" prob="20"/>

    to Trader Joel specifically

    but also in to <trader_item_group name="traderAlways"

    However it never appears.

    What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/PEBKAC-Live
    [link] [comments]

    Why are zombies focusing on my base with no heat there?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Ive just started a new game, claimed a trailer with a nice fenced in yard, built a wall around it, then went off scavenging. Didnt leave anything running, didnt even build a campfire, just a bedroll and dumped some supplies. So my base isnt generating any heat and im not even there.

    Then I die elsewhere and spawn back on my bed only to find a whole bunch of zombies beating down my door and breaking my wall coming right after me even though i just spawned in a base with no heat.

    submitted by /u/flamewolf393
    [link] [comments]

    Modded 7dtd launcher

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Can someone send me the link to it? I've been playing 7dtd for a long time, but normal 7dtd is starting to get stale. I still love to play, but I really want something that's 7dtd, but new.

    submitted by /u/thescoutisspeed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel