• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday


    Seedy Sunday

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Platform (PC/Xbox/Playstation): Game version (If on PC A15/16/17/etc): Map size: Seed: Map Coordinates: Features/POI's to look out for: 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Could of anyone assist as to why this is happening it's annoying lol

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    On those little boat/rafts you find near homes by a lake. Can you start them up and ride them anywhere? Or are they solely decorative?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    New Zombie Types!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    I absolutely love this game and it already has a fairly wide range of zombies including: Summoner, Mutated, Hopper, Bile Spewing, Vulture etc, however....all are countered with mass firearms. You just eventually get to a certain point where you're just spamming piles of ammunition on a Bloodmoon and all those cool melee Talent Points that I love are pretty much just obsolete and the gun spam eventually gets monotonous after firing wildly into crowds for a handful of in-game hours.

    If the Soldier Zombie is a counter to this with bullet damage mitigation....its unnoticeable. If any bullets are deflected off him, you just continue to spam him down regardless. I think he needs to be buffed.

    A suggestion would to make certain a Soldier Zombie thats dressed Head to Toe in bulletproof steel armor, and each random Soldier zombie has certain pieces of the armor missing so you're supposed to shoot him in the exposed area. (I.E. 1 Random one could have his Leg Armor missing with his legs exposed, another one could have his helmet missing so be sure to get that headshot! Or perhaps some can have multiple pieces missing ETC). This will atleast have you aim at other places aside from just spamming at neck level on every horde AND make use of all those talents/books/mods that benefit from limb shots.

    -------------------------------BUT WAIT, THERES MORE!------------------------------

    A BOSS ZOMBIE! Dun dun DUNNNNNNN!

    A Giant mofo that spawns on Bloodmoons after an announcement and halt of Zombie spawns. He slowly approaches your base from far away and you gotta run out of your base to engage him. He takes more damage from Melee attacks and has predictable and dodgeable giant swings. Perhaps he can spawn a few zombies/vultures to defend him here and there. After you slay him he drops great loot and the Bloodmoon can either continue or conclude with this fight.

    Tell me whatcha think :P

    submitted by /u/ThePrinceOfJapan
    [link] [comments]

    Protecting claim block on PVP

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    So I'm on a server with a 80 X claim protection offline and a big claim area. I want to check if this method should make it really hard to break my claim block..

    I know that it's possible to exploit and see underground. So simply burying it won't help that much as people can work out it's coordinates then use the exploit to get it's rough depth then dig horizontally to it.

    My thought was to make an X shaped column from bedrock out of steel. So 5 blocks per meter height and make the blocks out of steel. I'd start this column at bed rock and somewhere in the column in the middle id place the claim I'd also paint the claim on all sides as steel to make it slightly harder to see even if they did break the right blocks.

    My thinking is that if they used the exploit they would see a column from bedrock of where the claim coordinates would be, but no way to see what height it's at. They would also see that the whole column was made of steel. All of this would be buried underground up to just below the surface. My base would be deep under ground protected with lots of layers of steel. And hidden chambers etc to make it annoying to break into with an active claim. Also a number of trap rooms with false floors and spikes.

    Any other suggestions for a PvP base

    submitted by /u/Noobanious
    [link] [comments]

    We’re live for EPISODE 16!!! Come tune in!!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    Looking for base idea

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Yo,

    Just got done with day 7 horde in a ghetto horde "base" went just fine, will most likely handle day 14.

    Now i kinda want to start building my permanant base but i'm running short on inspiration :x

    I don't know what to build, a pyramid? A small castle?

    Any suggestions?

    Edit: Also if you know any "builder" youtubers, i'd take their name to check them out

    submitted by /u/Malkore94
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls and Mushrooms Question

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Growing mushrooms in tilled dirt with water. Whether I harvest by punching or pressing E, I only get one mushroom per crop. This makes harvesting them pointless. Is this a bug?... have living off the land up to tier 5

    submitted by /u/WorkingHyena
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to copy my game from my old computer onto my new one and it keeps saying I don't have mods installed so I can't play my save

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    I recently got a new computer and I've been trying to transfer my 7 days to die save file so I can play. I've transferred the game and all my saves but every time I try to play it it tells me mods that have been installed cannot be found and it won't let me play those maps. The only mod I added was one to give me a 96 lot backpack and that's it, I have the mod installed. I've even copied it for my old computer and I've redownloaded it and added it and it still won't let me play my map. Does anybody have an idea of why this keeps happening? Should I just give up on that save and start again?

    submitted by /u/MarkyMark13
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting Vanilla and Darkness Falls system performance question

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    I host a Darkness Falls play through for myself and 4 others.

    I use the ingame FPS counter (F8) to track my frames in game. I am constantly seeing like anywhere from 40 to 100 + but it fluctuates so drastically just from spinning in place.

    My friends report frames that a bit lower but far more stable.

    I've messed with different graphics settings trying to pin point what is cause the issue. It almost feels like tearing when the drops happen.

    PC settings: I7 9900k 2080TI 40 Gig Ram

    submitted by /u/Checklestyouwreck
    [link] [comments]

    modded gameplay horde night

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Darkness Falls mod

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Hi! I'm having a problem with the mod. I downloaded ir from Nexus for the a17.4 version, but i have the a17.2. still tried to install it, run it and it starts a new game, but no world textures. Does it has anything with the different version?

    submitted by /u/dargorlorenz
    [link] [comments]

    Game Version

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Hey guys, loot system is v19 completely ruins the game for me? Is there a specific version that is most glitch free to switch back to? Essentially what version are people playing on currently?

    submitted by /u/Aeraphel
    [link] [comments]

    is my gpu or cpu bottlenecking the other

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    so i have a gaming system question so i have a radeon rx 460 gpu but my cpu is a intel r core tm i3-3220t which is a 2.80ghz is my gpu or cpu out loading the other

    submitted by /u/doomplayer27
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls and Vanilla play

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    If I download and install Darkness Falls, can I easily jump back to Vanilla 7 Days easily, without any issues? I play with friends who all run Vanilla but I'm kinda keen to see how Darkness Falls is.

    submitted by /u/Nimvob
    [link] [comments]

    Unbreakable tree trader base?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    Unbreakable tree trader base?

    This tree is unbreakable as it is right on the edge of the traders unbreakable blocks, but you can place blocks against it at the bottom, build up and then break enough so that zombies cant climb up. It is enough space to make a decent base without risk of collapse. Rekt and Joel would be the best candidates for this type of thing to happen as they have the highest tree density near them.

    https://preview.redd.it/nkzuy8ts3t071.png?width=936&format=png&auto=webp&s=218a706c3308a0c6ee2b99a616fa6514b003d3a3

    submitted by /u/garathnor
    [link] [comments]

    Connection to server problem

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    Hi!

    My bf and i have put 100+ hrs into this game. We recently started a new local server on pc to make it more interesting again. At first everything was fine, but now every time i want to join his server it doesnt connect me properly. I hear the in game sounds and my bf sees my character, but my screen stays grey (altho it does show my toolbar) and i have to leave and join the server again before it loads properly. This happens every, damn, time.

    Does anyone know what could cause this problem and how to fix it?

    Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/little_paddington
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Constant 'server disconnected you' problem

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    Hey all! Just came across this sub while trying to find a solution to a problem, and hoping that someone has had similar (and overcome) that they can advise me on?

    For about a month, me and some friends started this game and were getting into it when one of my mates got a server (can't remember which provider) so we can all still farm and repair/prep stuff even when the 'host' isn't online. I haven't had any problems with this for the entire month until yesterday when it told me there was an error with the splat3 file. So I deleted the temp save file, re-downloaded the map and the splat3 issue was resolved, but I am now getting disconnected anywhere between 30seconds and up to 15min. It's completely random!

    Anyone else experienced this and fixed it by chance? Running out of ideas here and while I can play when other people make a fresh game without issue, this one server just likes to randomly kick me and it's driving me nuts...

    submitted by /u/Vegimeateater
    [link] [comments]

    Asia mod on mod launcher

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    Has anybody got this working? Mine keeps coming up with a unity error(whatever that is). I'm a bit of a cave man when it comes to computer stuff.

    submitted by /u/jhiforgot
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to game

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    So......came back to game after a year or two when two friends picked it up for first time. Just finished raiding shotgun messiah to find a lvl 3 blunderbuss & some stone axes.

    Looked about & saw someone bonehead thought this was a good idea m, and I wasn't just unlucky as hell but this is how loot system worked. Makes me want to toss game out the window. I've played since nearly the inception & this is the worst decision I have ever seen.

    Anyone know if there is a fix for this yet? Like a setting change? Completely ruins the game for me, or at least it ruins raiding which is now pointless, or at the very least boring as fuck.

    submitted by /u/Responsibility-Odd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel