• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday


    Modded Monday

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with a friend in the early morning and forgot the game had physics. This was the second time messing it up but the 3rd time was the charm.��

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Decided to make the horde base and live-in base into one.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    Looking for experienced players to join me

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Just rented a server and set the difficulty to insane and zombies run all the time. I've tried getting people from the 7 days discord but most people there seem to be new to the game

    submitted by /u/XuryDefoe
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for alternative game

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I've been playing 7 days to die for quite a while now, but I starting to feel the need of switching the game up.

    What I'm looking for is a zombie survival based game, (7 days got that part quite well for me), and I'd love it if the game had weapons system in it, melee, bows, throwables, guns... (just like 7 days)

    What I also liked quite much and am looking for is building. If I loved something about 7 days to die (other than endless exploration) was building. Sure there are better ways these days than blocks, but I liked it nonetheless.

    ----

    - I've played forest, which was kinda aimed towards survival and building, but got bored of it, quite quickly (+ there were limited weapons and tools),

    - Subnautica is... well... survival in the middle of the ocean, and after getting further into the game, I realized I have a fear of depths.. So that was a no go for me.

    - Raft is survival but misses the zombie part. It does have a nice building system in it though.

    - I liked Project Zomboid, but it gets hard.. and if possible, I'd rather go for regular third person (if not first person).

    - I saw many posts on google saying games like Rust or... DayZ... well go back to DayZ in a bit., Rust is something I want to stay away from. Coop is what I can deal with, Multiplayer (PvP with those that live games, I'll pass thanks. Getting raided after finally making a 1x1 base and getting spawn killed over and over, that was a good enough sign for me to leave the game for good and not hang around that it..) <-- same goes for Ark and pretty much any other game that works this way.

    - DayZ was fun.. up untill getting killed after walking for.. well over 20 minutes. Plus playing solo is a pain.

    - Minecraft is nice but it already has a spot on my schedule every so often.

    - I've seen a post recommending Long Dark, but it wasn't really my cup of coffee.

    - Don't starve is fine, but I'm missing the zombies. + the game got hard after some reaching winter and getting ganged by penguins :D

    - Green Hell is also a pass for me. Played it with a friend few times but got bored of it. The building system however was the more enjoyable part of the game.

    - I'd play Conan Exiles on solo mode / offline but the game grew huge in size and it would take me some time to download it. It was nice though, the building system was nice, there was a variety of weapons and tools, bows, spears, shields and so on. But game is massive as said before.

    - There are some newer games like Infected, that I've played but since the game is in early stage, there wasn't much to do just yet. Plus the game has some major issues to tinker with first.

    - Unturned was fine up until it somehow became unoptimized to the point that it wasn't playable anymore.

    - I've heard of State of Decay but last time I checked, the game was story based, and I'm more of a sandbox type, to be honest. I prefer to decide on my own what to do rather than be guided from point A to point B.

    - Mist Survival was nice but I haven't noticed much of the building in it. I did like the AI in some camps however, it added to the difficulty.

    - World War Z was fun and amazing until some repetitive missions later, when the game just became.. well... too repetitive.

    If you made it this far, I appreciate taking your time to read and I wish you a nice day (and of course, a big thanks if you suggest me a game, since I picked away so many already)

    submitted by /u/SuspectAccording2You
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls class quest gone

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    Title says it all really. I chose laborer, but never got the top right corner progression. Only go to safe zone and other quests after that. How do I start progressing my class quests? Please help anyone. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/YaBoiYungSVEN
    [link] [comments]

    Modding Vs Multiplayer

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    So i dug around and changed the values on the (entitygroups.xml) file to change the zombies hp, damage to structures and on demolisher cases increase or decrease blast radius and damage. If i host a multiplayer server with my friends will these values take effect on the multiplayer server or will they return to Default since only i have it?

    submitted by /u/Txubaky
    [link] [comments]

    Carnage Gaming - 7 Nights to Live!

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    Come join the Carnage Gaming server on 7 Days to Die!

    Seeking 18+ players for a chill, hang out and vibe PvE world run!

    New server, not many players at present as we are always looking to grow!

    Join the group or play solo, with your friends, etc!

    Community Driven, Discord Suggestions and Communications.

    8k Map

    20 Slots! Space is limited at present! Get in while you can!

    Day 35 At Present!

    Current Mods:

    12 Slot Crafting

    3 Slot Forge

    3 Skill Points per Level

    Shorter Enemy Reach

    HP Bars

    Increased Animals (ungodly amounts)

    Lootable Zombies (slightly)

    Megastacks

    No Digging Zombies

    Pickup Extended

    Supply Crates

    SWorking Stuff

    Tier6 Crafting

    Vanilla Expanded Storage

    Wheel Fix

    PhD Bigger Backpacks

    HUD Plus

    Rates slightly ajusted:

    65 Zombies/Player

    Nomad/Normal Difficulty

    Max View Distance set at 8

    Players damage Block at 200%

    XP gain 175%

    2Hour RL Day Cycle

    Zombie Night Jog

    200 Loot Abundance

    Land Claim:

    1 per Player

    100 Claim Size

    30 Claim Dead Zone

    0 Un-Allied Player Damage - Pure PvE!

    Come jump in and have some fun, relax and chill. Enjoy the 7 Nights to Live!

    Join the Discord to find the server, discuss, vote on wipes, maps, mods, etc. Community Controlled! Check us out at https://discord.gg/xc8j7YjsU3

    submitted by /u/69Carnality420
    [link] [comments]

    Only a few days into this game.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    I was wondering if anyone has a good building guide for a newbie. I'm building my base from scratch so I'm not sure what all is safe to use. There's also so many shapes and such that I'm not sure about.

    submitted by /u/BlackwoodsGiantDildo
    [link] [comments]

    Farming and Light?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    So I am currently building my base and not sure how to build my farm. I do plan to ahve it on the roof but also have a raised platform that covers the whole roof. It will only be supported by one block columns so will have lots of light coming in from the sides. The reason I want a raised platform over my farm is to act as a landing pad for my gyrocopter. Do crops need a direct beam of light vertically from where they are planted or is it based on the amount of light around the block?

    submitted by /u/BDMW96
    [link] [comments]

    Sign Collapsed at Pass n Gas POI

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    There is a large Pass n Gas poi north of Diersville across from the eleftcronics store. Is the large sign in front of the pass and gas supposed to collapse when you climb on it? As soon as I touched the ladder the whole sign went tumbling.

    submitted by /u/thescorch
    [link] [comments]

    Live for episode 18!!! https://youtu.be/lOeGTffvRBk

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    Looking for mods

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Yo,

    Been looking for mods that add knives/dagger style weapons, couldn't find anything :/

    I'm also taking suggestion for others kinds of mods(could be weapons, vehicles, cool stuffs) that stays relatively close to vanilla gameplay

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Malkore94
    [link] [comments]

    a19 with a16 crafting mechanics?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    the question is basically right in the title. is there a mod or something to get the old 600 point, do it to get better at it style tool and weapon crafting?

    i like that much better, not so much gameplay reasons, though the option to just craft at night is nice instead of sitting around, but also for immersion. practicing to make a tool will help you get better at making that tool. that's how practice works, and now you just suddenly know how to make those tools beteter. that was always a bit weird for me. i get the gameplay structure, i just like the old style better.

    submitted by /u/robertlinke
    [link] [comments]

    Best Hosting Services for modded 7DTD

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Hello,

    First off let me say coming from PS4 to PC WOW! Totally different game!

    Currently I'm running a server with two of my friends; every night we have to email each other a copy of the server files in case I'm not online to host or vice versa.

    We're now looking to expand our player base (we're inviting a few more friends who have shown some interest in the game) and also run Darkness Falls because that looks like a truly fun mod.

    The question is what Hosting Service is the best (within the US) and can also run Darkness Fall (trying to figure this out). I've hosted Ark with mods using Nitrado, but the process for 7DTD seems different. Everything I've researched seems a little outdated so some more up-to-date info would be appreciated.

    **Also if you're interested in joining let me know the more the merrier!

    submitted by /u/Ayo_dummie_leo
    [link] [comments]

    Why did my zombie pit trap collapse

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    It was day 21 on horde night and my pit trap was working perfectly. Zombies were falling in as planned, and my only real threat were the vultures I hadn't accounted for. The waves stopped spawning at 1:00 am, and I decided to call it quites for the night. Later, I relogged the next morning and the horde waves started coming again. Everything was going smoothly, until out of nowhere the platform I was standing on just fell apart on me. I was standing on the edge so I was able to jump to safety, but I'm still super confused as to why the top platform collapsed. I originally thought somehow a zombie broke the pillar, but upon further inspection I found only 1 pillar to be slightly damaged. Nothing was broken, and nothing about my player inventory changed. Might there be any reason as to why the top platform collapsed? I'm new to this game and I dont fully understand how structural integrity works yet.

    I built it again in a test world, so you guys can see what it looks like. The only thing that collapsed was the top platform I was standing on, nothing else.

    https://reddit.com/link/njwyrh/video/zxm55a3kc2171/player

    submitted by /u/TheWebPirate
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't played in probably 3 years and they still haven't fixed the terrible audio?(zombie direction/distance)

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Fired up a new world today and immediately noticed what was one of my biggest issues with the game - hearing a zombie that sounds like it's INSIDE MY FACE only to realize it's 30ft away in a closet upstairs in the house across the street.

    I'm not blaming anyone for loving the game and maybe I'll even get back in and play hundreds more hours, but damn that's disappointing.

    I don't suppose in all this time maybe there's a mod that fixes this?

    submitted by /u/midwestcreative
    [link] [comments]

    Mods for a save without zombies

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    I played a lot around Aplha 13 and have had a few hours here and there since then, but not too much. My brother in law has this game and we're looking for a good multi player to spend a bit of time with my 9 year old. Was thinking of turning off zombies and playing as a building and crafting game. Any suggestions for mods that would add in elements that would make it more interesting? I saw one mod with farming, any others? We're happy to shoot animals for food, but the zombies are a bit much for the kid!

    submitted by /u/456789101112131415
    [link] [comments]

    Help! I lost my world!

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    So uhhh long story short my dumb self accidentally deleted my world.. I spent weeks on it and was wondering if there was a way to get it back? Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks

    submitted by /u/femboy_andrew
    [link] [comments]

    Quests and custom prefabs.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    Hi. I'm working on generating custom prefabs in a world and its' slowly coming together. I was wondering, however, if the prefabs will be quest objevtives at one point, or if this is something I have to "add"?

    submitted by /u/thunbot
    [link] [comments]

    Bro im a gamer check me out on youtube and instgram @Spazmanelite

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel