• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 29, 2021

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday


    Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking to share your 7 Days to Die gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in #streams-and-videos!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Saves and Worlds

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Very new to the game (a few hours with some friends last night), and am enjoying it so far! My question is how the game handles multiple saves, characters, and worlds. Is it like Valheim, in which a character (and its stats, xp, inventory, etc) carry over when I load into another world? For example, would the character progress I make on a single player world carry over with that character if I loaded him into a friend's world?

    submitted by /u/TiberSeptimII
    [link] [comments]

    19.5

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    so I just heard that the update 19.5 came out but both me and my dad cant update to it it does not show up in the beta updates and yes we updated steam and it still did not show up

    Edit: i have it selected as no beta and its showing up as 19.4

    submitted by /u/That_guy13209
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for gamers

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Hey guys, recently I've taken a break from the game but I would like to create a new world with some people, would only be able to play 2-3 times a week those days not being Wednesday Saturday and sometimes Sunday. Will be able to play in the evenings on week days (as work permits) and Saturday only in the afternoon. If you are interested message me!

    submitted by /u/Leathalfrenzy
    [link] [comments]

    Purifying a Bowl of Murky Water (Darkness Falls Mod)

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Purifying a Bowl of Murky Water (Darkness Falls Mod)

    I am very new to darkness falls and am trying to purify my clay bowls of murky water to clean water for foods, but I cannot seem to figure it out. I search it in the crafting menu and I find bowl of water and it says I can make it in a campfire without a cooking pot or beaker. But when I go to my campfire, I do not see it anywhere as an option to craft in my campfire. \

    I'm such a noob to darkness falls, please help.

    Image of the crafting menu search indicating I need to make it at a campfire.

    Where is the option to purify it? What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/DIGB0ng
    [link] [comments]

    Issue running 7DTD on Mac

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Hello, can anyone help me with this issue in 7DaysToDie? I've been trying to play the game on a Mac desktop lately but it doesn't seem to load correctly. It loads into the menu screen and I can see the title at the top and outlines of buttons, but there's no words on the buttons and when I click on any of the buttons a blank version of that "choose your character" menu comes up and I can't click anything on there. I have tried redownloading the game, updating it, verifying the game files multiple times through steam, and even following the suggestions of some things that come up when googling the problem but as of now nothing seems to work. The game has worked before on a Mac laptop, so I was just hoping someone knows how to fix this issue. Thank you in advance :)

    submitted by /u/danganronpa_weeb
    [link] [comments]

    Old structures showing up at a distance after being destroyed

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    So I knocked down a house to make room for some other stuff I was building and every time I am coming back to the area I can see the old building still sitting inside my new one. It disappears when I get closer but it is just an annoying bug. Does anyone know how to l, or if i even can, get rid of it?

    submitted by /u/Batata_Salgado
    [link] [comments]

    Curiosity

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    I was wondering if this game has RP servers like how GTA and RDR(2) have? I last played this game in 2017 but that was just with a few friends, only got the game again yesterday, was curious about how this game's community has grown or changed.

    Also I'm looking for active, chill servers (preferably PvE...i don't need to wake up to find my home having been raided and attacked by other players)

    Apologies if I used the wrong flair for this.

    submitted by /u/Makzimov
    [link] [comments]

    Convert Local MP to Dedicated Server?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Hey guys. Title.
    How does one go about converting a world into a dedicated server? I found a guide from some time ago but it appears to be out of date as to where and what a lot of the world data is saved as. My pals and I have been running it as a standard MP world but my schedule is starting to get a little more hectic so I want to move it to a Dedicated so my group can carry on without me.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/WileeDarklight
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to make this playable on a 2018 macbook?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    I used to play on a 2012 iMac with no issues about 4-5 years ago. Even on the lowest settings for everything I get 10-20 frames max. Playing in windowed on a lower resolution does little if nothing.

    Here are my specs:

    2.3 Ghz quad-core intel i5

    8 GB ram

    Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB

    Any help from other mac players/ anyone who might have a workaround? Convinced a buddy to buy this game on sale and I can't really play, sadly.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/majicegg
    [link] [comments]

    Epic 7DTD Base Tour

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    What do you all think? My nephew designed this, and my son and I have been helping with the construction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U48aLt8CxKE

    submitted by /u/Duke56Nukem
    [link] [comments]

    Friend disconnecting from private dedicated server help

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    I set up a dedicated server with no problems except for my friend from the UK disconnecting from my server every 15 mins or so when he gets a lag spike. I'm from the US and before I set up the dedicated server, we played through my local save online through steam and never had any issues. Any ideas on how to fix this issue? I am using my MSI apache pro to run and play on the server.

    Running on Win 10

    Intel Core i7-7700HQ

    Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 16GB

    DDR4-2400 32GB

    Internet speed ranges between 200-400 mbps download and 70-150 mbps upload.

    submitted by /u/datpuertorican
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For Friends To Make A Server With, Anyone Down?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    Hello! With the release of Alpha 19.5 Stable just a little bit ago, and with Alpha 20 just in the horizon, I was looking to make a new friend(s) who would be interested in creating a new world with me!

    I'm currently looking for people with just a few things (though I apologize for the being so picky if it looks like it).

    - Ages 17 - 23 preferably

    I'm 19, soon to be 20, I just feel more comfortable with guys / gals around my age. Hope that's okay!

    - Please Have A Mic

    I mean I thought this was pretty explanatory, I use discord so I also ask you have that too.

    - Beginners / Experienced Players

    I totally don't mind helping new members to the game or just gaming with experienced ones! :)

    Lastly, I am probably going to order a server with Host Havoc, I didn't really plan to until the release of Alpha 20 (I'm anticipating the end of June or begging of July, they like to have a new alpha around the large summer steam sale so). But if we are all having a good time, perhaps I'll order it before hand. It's also $14 a month, is not a large amount but it isn't cheap so I'm just holding off until we are all sure we're gonna play on it.

    Anyways that's it I think! Looking forward to hopefully hearing from you! If you wish to play, leave your discord below. Or private message me or comment below! Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/Chadster111
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting new friends to play Darkness falls mod with me

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Looking to start a fresh new world with some United States friends. I live in the US on the west coast so anyone outside the US will probably lag that's why I mentioned it. I'm 29 and decent at the game 450 hours logged. I'm no noob but I'm not a vet either. I'm usually building and farming mats in my games, I love to farm mats. I'm looking for another base builder and farmer to help me and a couple looting/questing type people to join me too. I use discord to talk so you'll want to use that too, please have a mic. We will most likely play on nomad level, basic settings. Shareable XP to 5000 meters. 100% XP and loot, very basic stuff. Blood moon every 7 days and about 8 or 10 zombie that spawn on blood moon. I work from home and make my own schedule so I'm usually free to hop on whenever. PM me. We'll go over details.

    submitted by /u/Zack0387
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to cap fps in 7d2d?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    I have a computer with a crap graphics card. it seems that simply capping fps to something like 30 or 45 on top of lower resolution and graphics goes a long way for other games. does anybody know a way how? or is there anything else I could do?

    submitted by /u/BeanieBoi06
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Corridor Base vs Mods

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Darkness falls mod

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    Looking to start a fresh new world on a large map with some United States friends. I live in the US on the west coast so anyone outside the US will probably lag that's why I mentioned it. I'm 29 and decent at the game. I'm no noob but I'm not a vet either. I'm usually building and farming mats in my play through games. I'm looking for another base builder and farmer to help me and a couple looting/questing type people. I use discord to talk so you'll want to use that too. We will most likely play on nomad level, basic settings with max spawn zombies and animals. Shareable XP to 5000 meters. 100% XP and loot, very basic. Blood moon every 7 days and about 8 or 10 zombie spawn on blood moon. I work from home and make my own schedule so I'm usually "most of the time" free to hop on whenever. PM me. We'll go over details.

    submitted by /u/Zack0387
    [link] [comments]

    Look for friends

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Hi I am looking for people to play with I am experienced in the game so I am not a noob and I have mice age 15 gt yonder_Shepherd

    submitted by /u/Professional-Ad-1237
    [link] [comments]

    Switching between darkness falls and vanilla

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    Is there a way to switch between the modded and vanilla versions of the game? The reason I want this is because when me and my friends play together we're playing vanilla, but when I play solo I want to play the modded version (specifically darkness falls). I haven't tried modding yet but I really want to.

    Thanks for the answers!

    submitted by /u/ugabuga1994
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die should be added to the Switch.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    I think that at this point there is enough gameplay in 7 days to die for it to be added to the Switch. I have no idea how porting or scripting works but I feel like that the controls would really work on the switch. It's such a fun game and it would be amazing for other people to experience it.

    submitted by /u/AsrielAsItGets_taken
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel