• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday


    Seedy Sunday

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Platform (PC/Xbox/Playstation): Game version (If on PC A15/16/17/etc): Map size: Seed: Map Coordinates: Features/POI's to look out for: 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When the game decides you need to die

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    AHH-

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Epic Fail

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    Brass Shortage... or NOT!

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Brass Shortage... or NOT!

    We were having a brass shortage and then I remembered we had a box of radiators :D

    https://preview.redd.it/fell6h5bsc271.png?width=1565&format=png&auto=webp&s=574d95ba39e3ec4794a386d9665dd9848d4bcd33

    submitted by /u/garathnor
    [link] [comments]

    11 Strength with Cigar?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Title basically says it all. Can't really find any information online about it, but what happens if you already have 10 strength and equip a cigar?

    submitted by /u/Jacster4499
    [link] [comments]

    (Question) How do people reach max level so quick? / level so incredibly fast? (within days of a server reset)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Ayo, so I'm currently playing on a server, (won't say name of server unless asked), its heavily modded + custom modded and set to 400%. I'm assuming this Sub-Reddit is ok for this?

    I know the main ways of getting XP. Quests, Upgrading, Zeds, Trading, Mining. All those give certain XP but not to this extent

    The server reset on the 29th. Everyone atm is between level 35 to 65. However there is one guy who is currently level 166 and counting. I First saw him at 101 then a couple hours (3-4) later he was about 148, and another hour or two, he was 154, and prob 30 mins to an hour later, he says in chat "Waiting for trader, hoping to get 20 levels off this" and reaches 166.

    I asked him in chat how he is leveling so much, and others asked as well, and he just says 'Mining' "LOTS of mining"

    Being a 400% server, I know mining gives decent XP, but there's no way he'd be getting 65 levels within 12 hours JUST from mining, and seeing how he said he's waiting on trader, I'd assume he's selling everything he mines, which again shouldn't get him 65 levels. or 12 levels from 154 to 166. (in general reaching lvl 100)

    I know you get 1 XP per 1 Duke you get, and you can boost this with: Cigar, Nerdy Glasses, Barter Elixer, XP Elixer (doesn't work on server), max bartering, and for this server you can get a +5% xp gain mod.

    With all that, I still don't see him getting that much XP just from selling. By default on the server without barter, 6000 stone gives you 1.5k Dukes (1.5k XP) without any item to boost it.

    At level 50 it takes over 500,000 XP to level to 51. If the guy is selling all the stuff he mines, getting 12 levels from 154 to 166, which would probably require millions upon millions of XP, how in the world would he be getting that? You can't sell Stack of resources, the 6000 stack ones.

    I've tried searching ways of getting XP super fast, most are old alphas that no longer work. People have tried asking the guy lol. Nothing.

    Is there an actual way to level up super fast that he is using?

    TL;DR

    Server reset 29th, guy already 166 (probably higher now) while everyone's 35-70.

    Claims he's doing a ton of mining and going to trader. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    submitted by /u/Riiloo
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Issue - Joining Friends Server

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    Alright so I have 19.4 enabled, we all have the same version 3.4 of Darkness falls but everytime I try to join the server while loading I get an error that I am missing a plant growing XML (screenshot included). If I try to boot up a single player game i get the same issue. Also just to head off the questions, yes I uninstalled and reinstalled, did a clean wipe, dropped the files into the folder, made a back up, redid everything using the backup, etc. etc. Anyone have any idea for solutions to this issue?

    submitted by /u/NodnarbEht
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashed and deleted save entirely....

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    Is this normal? We've been having some issues with the game lagging, and it's crashed twice. The second time it crashed I had to reboot my entire computer and when I went to load back in the game was gone as if it'd been deleted. What in the heck happened? I'm not too upset since we were only 7 days in, but still, it would suck for that to keep happening.

    We play totally vanilla fyi. No mods, and without any cheats.

    submitted by /u/beekoko
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't used dynamite in YEARS, okay? And I also discovered Adobe Character Animator, so... Enjoy?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    Is there a mod that lets you see the heat levels?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    After reading on the wiki, I found out that there is a hidden "heat level" for each chunk that increases as you do certain things and causes horde and screamer spawns. I really dislike hidden stats and love seeing numbers. I learned that you can see the level with the debug mode, but I wonder if there is a mod which adds this info to the HUD permanently?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/complover116
    [link] [comments]

    "full auto" for block replacement tool?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    So my game updated without me realizing and reversed all changes i made

    I managed to add a line to the block replacement tool so you could just keep the rightmouse button pressed and it would keep replacing blocks,( basically a full auto mod) but i found that like ny accident by copying it from another tool. Now i can't remember which line that was. i think it was from either the digger, admin paint brush or nailgun.

    anyone have a idea which one it could have been?

    submitted by /u/command88
    [link] [comments]

    Crashes on Xbox One

    Posted: 30 May 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    Hello all, I recently got this game to play with my boyfriend on Xbox One and every time I join his game, about a minute in I am not able to interact with anything and he says I'm standing still somewhere, but I am moving on my screen. It has done this around 5 or 6 times now, and sometimes crashes my game/kicks me out. I've restarted my game and checked my multi-player settings and nothing seems to be working. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/whoscrashagain
    [link] [comments]

    This happened in my new episode today ��

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Another speed run, this time to the top of the Shotgun Messiah factory.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    Darkness Falls - my first blood moon... What the hell? (spoilers)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    I have a few hundred hours in vanilla 7D2D; and play strictly solo on default settings (I recently upped the difficulty last playthrough). I usually play till around day 70-80 and get bored, and wait for the next major release. Rinse and repeat for the past four years or so.

    I really enjoy DF so far. Great variety in POIs. New enemies, more enemies. I'm almost exclusively swinging a sledgehammer around during the early game and it's still very viable in the mod. The skill system is a little obtuse but I can deal. I was doing great, only had four deaths before day 7; two caused by the Traitor Joe guards. Those fuckers are accurate, don't walk into their line of site with zombies around.

    In fact, I really enjoyed what they did with the traders. Open 24/7, bigger selection, built in protection if you are nearby. I had zero idea of what to expect during blood moon, so I decided to build my blood moon fort close for backup. I build very generic 3x3 towers with a cage of wood bars around it, two levels of wood spike traps for the first week. This has been very successful in vanilla.

    I know DF is harder than vanilla, but GAWDAMN, I was wiped out in about fifteen seconds by spitters; which I hadn't even seen at night the whole week. I had no chance. I will admit that I didn't get a chance to place my bars yet, but I think wood bars would not have lasted very long. Why the EXTREME ramp up in difficulty? Did I overlevel my character? I was at 13 when it started. Do the devs intend for me to use the trader base (now upgradable by the player in the mod) as a blood moon base? I don't think the guards were hitting me, I was five blocks up from ground level and as I said before, they are pretty good shots. There were no jumpers that I saw nearby.

    Is it just a matter of git gud at base building or did I make a critical mistake somewhere and trigger an ultra hard horde?

    submitted by /u/neatoburrito
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: being able to sue both hands (two handed)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Hello survivors,

    I LOVE 7 days to die and I want it to be the very best it can be.

    I've had this idea for a while for minecraft where the game should allow you to dual wield items freely, instead of the weird method they currently have where only some items can be dual wielded and I think that this idea would be even better in this game.

    Basically instead of the current system we have where we have 1 tool bar with 10 items which determines what you hold, I believe you should have 2 tool bars (5 slots each) , one for your right hand and one for your left hand.

    I feel like this would not only make the game fresh for everyone by adding more depth to combat or exploration by giving more possibilities with what you use but this would also make the game stand out more from every other survival game that uses the one toolbar system. Imagine being able to see in the dark as you can hold a torch in the left hand and a club in the right hand for combat! Obviously some items would have to be 2 handed such as bows, sledgehammer, meds and guns (apart from pistols).

    What do you guys think?

    Edit: welp I misspelled "use" in the title sorry!

    submitted by /u/SebbyWebbyDooda
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting Question; Batteries and 4x4s

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    Quick crafting question. I'm about to make a 4x4 and was curious if the quality of the battery had any impact on the performance of the vehicle?

    submitted by /u/Racshaw
    [link] [comments]

    Car physik glitch

    Posted: 30 May 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    looking for some people to play with on ps4

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    if you wanna play I will send you my username

    submitted by /u/jackal5lay3r
    [link] [comments]

    Retired Horde base vs Mods 7 Days to Die

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Going live for episode 23!!! Check me out!

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    I played Darkness Falls for the first time. This is what happened...

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel