• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday


    Wildcard Wednesday

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below:

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n Tricks Tuesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Stream/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Screamers are a killer!!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    Diamond

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    How do you find diamond ore in Alpha 19?

    submitted by /u/clickbait6363
    [link] [comments]

    Question: What’s the best way to move your whole base?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    As in, all your resources, guns and the rest of your possessions? I hope it will be possible to craft a van of some sort in the future, as 4x4 has large inventory, sure, but driving back and forth... it's tedious. I'm planning to move from Navezgane's first trader (the one in the green zone, just above burnt forest) to the snowy area, I saw a mansion with underground bunker there. It's not that long drive, but still... Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions? I could try and get a gyrocopter for the returning journey but I keep misplacing even my motorbike so... 🤣

    submitted by /u/TaikaJamppa
    [link] [comments]

    Bugg? Darkness Falls

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Bugg? Darkness Falls

    Me and my friends are playing the mod and its super fun but game scaling is just broken because on day 15 we got attacked by 6 demonic zombies and best we have is steel weapons . Does somebody know what to do?

    https://preview.redd.it/x526549bfry61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=244163186b5a37566011843aa5f22af9b3aff72b

    submitted by /u/RGtmo
    [link] [comments]

    Wifi stops working when I start the dedicated server. Anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    So I finally got a dedicated server working at my house but I'm having an unexpected problem of the wifi going out and nobody being able to use the internet while my server is running. Nobody even needs to be connected to the server and the wifi craps out. My computer that is running the server has no issues and when I run a speed test it shows my normal speeds. Anyone know where I can start to trouble shoot this problem. Monitoring the bandwidth being used the server hardly uses any. Not having any luck with Google.

    EDIT: People really hate questions in this sub.

    submitted by /u/OneSchott
    [link] [comments]

    I keep seeing all these posts on FB about content in a20. I just want a20 already!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Anyone have any guesses about when it's coming?

    submitted by /u/Squ1gly
    [link] [comments]

    Making a new world after your 18 hour save was deleted due to a crash out of no where...

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Trying to start a new game with new friends

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm still trying to find new friends to start a fresh new world with. I've only been playing a week till day 80. I hated playing alone so now I'm reaching out and picking up some people to start a new world with so message me your gamer code. Also let me know what time zone you are in and how old you are.

    submitted by /u/Zack0387
    [link] [comments]

    War of the walkers gun crafting

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    I can't craft any guns but I do have all the nescessary requirements in the war of the walkers mod. Help?

    submitted by /u/Jluciu
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Horde Nights Too Intense? Game Stage Issues?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    I'm playing duo with a friend and while watching some other people's playthroughs I'm noticing their horde nights are way easier. They have less zombies, no demolishers yet on day 80+, and their base designs couldn't hold up an hour on what we're facing. We're running on all default DF settings but we're on day 29 and our Game Stage is like 120 each at level 50-60ish. This last horde was 50% radiated cops that blew our railings to pieces and sniped us off. We're still on our first class, barely level 50, barely unlocked coil pistols yet we have to take on a dozen demolishers at once while multiple mutated and radded cops spew on us... all while other playthroughs are starting to take on rads?

    I know we can just make a better base but we don't have the resources or time to get ready for another horde. Even repairing the damage to our base would take a few days, just so we can probably die again.

    I know game stage is added when it's more than one person but even compared to people at higher game stages, we're facing way stronger stuff. Why is our game stage 120+ EACH at level 55 and day 29 while others are on game stage 180 at day 80+?

    (Also side question: I made a flamethrower and on vids I see it shoots like 4 shots a second while mine shoots 40-50 ammo/sec and breaks in 10 seconds due to major ammo usage - is it glitched?)

    submitted by /u/xanplease
    [link] [comments]

    Another FPS question

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    So... What is up with the FPS in that game?

    From what I read, it is basically hit or miss: It either runs fine for some people, or is an absolute mess for others.

    I can have close to 80 FPS sometimes, but other times it drops as low as 20 or lower. It is not a hardware or setting issue (At least it should not be), I basically have the most powerful computer that is possible to buy yet.

    SO how come? It looks like they optimized it in reverse

    submitted by /u/The_Soviet_Doge
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to place bedroll?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Hello there! I'm brand new to the game and my friend bought a server for us to play in. I came to the bunker and I'm unable to place my bedroll. It gives me like an error sound when trying to place it. Any insight into a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/xport7
    [link] [comments]

    Turret showing its yellow projection, how to disable?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    very ugly and bad looking to my base plus its lowering my fps. How do I disable it pls help

    submitted by /u/Typical_Nature_853
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Fall Error help

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Hey everybody, I've been trying to build the perfect base for D 7000 insane nightmare 64 zombies highest game stage level. I think I've done it but I can't tell because the error codes are out of control. So I keep dying only because of them. Sometimes they happen every two seconds. I'm sure the MOD just needs an update but I thought I would ask if anyone has any workarounds or fixes.

    submitted by /u/KranousPlays
    [link] [comments]

    I think this map is racist...

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    The impact driver feels underwhelming

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Is it just me or should the gap between wrench, ratchet, and id be a bit larger? A lvl 4 ratched can beat a level 5 impact in stam and block damage and that's dumb. I made 2 impacts and they were both like that, was it just a really low roll twice?

    submitted by /u/VarisV_
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best overhaul mod for A19?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    What is the best overhaul mod for A19?

    submitted by /u/little_jonnie
    [link] [comments]

    Survival Map

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    Hey, friends! I was wondering what some of your favorite buildings or places were in 7 Days? I plan on building a map and making my own little city and wanted your input!

    submitted by /u/M1SSJUGGERNAUT
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a mod or way to change structural integrity mechanics.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Playing the current update. My boyfriend and I are sick and tired of the structural integrity stuff, honestly. We just want to build a cool looking base and play around how we want to without worry about a base collapsing. We had a really cool base we build on a bridge that collapsed 15 in-game minutes before the blood moon. Pissed us both off.

    Is there a current mod that makes it so buildings won't fall apart like that? Or a way to go into the files and change the strength of each block? Please help.

    submitted by /u/MissTossAccount
    [link] [comments]

    Low quality textures

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Hi, I've put everything on ultra or high but textures of almost everything except blocks looks like low quality, example this door

    https://ibb.co/J7G7Fw5

    submitted by /u/Papernub
    [link] [comments]

    corrupted save?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    So last night I loaded up my single player save to find my dude was back at the start point and a level 1 with it having the start quests, but I was on day 4 (which is where I was when I last logged off). Checked the map, my base was still showing (my bed was still there), so I trekked over to where I built, base was there, all my stuff was there, said fine, kept playing. Logged in real quick this am to check, my character was still there but half my base was just gone. Went out of render and came back just to make sure it wasn't a render issue. nope, its just gone.

    This was my first playthrough with mods so I am hoping just a corrupted save and not a mod issue, but jw if there's a save backup anywhere in the folders, didnt see anything in game.

    submitted by /u/Car_is_mi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel