• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A Bridge too Far

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Living Easy!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    I was hurt so bad

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    The River Zombie Dog that Jumpscared Me (also I’m on PS4 so that’s why I’m on Alpha 15 lol)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Pre-made base or build your own?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Do you guys build your own base or do you find a house or building and convert that into a base?

    submitted by /u/Droigar
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner tips for Darkness Falls

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    I made some videos about few tips for Darkness Falls. Enjoy watching

    https://youtu.be/NdGhhYg7tgw

    https://youtu.be/XBvnlUF5BPg

    submitted by /u/OrdinaryGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Wifi stops working when I start the dedicated server. Anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    So I finally got a dedicated server working at my house but I'm having an unexpected problem of the wifi going out and nobody being able to use the internet while my server is running. Nobody even needs to be connected to the server and the wifi craps out. My computer that is running the server has no issues and when I run a speed test it shows my normal speeds. Anyone know where I can start to trouble shoot this problem.

    submitted by /u/OneSchott
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy is back to level 1 after my PC crashed

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    So we were both playing on my world, my PC crashed, and now it's like if it were his first time joining the server. There is anything I can do to restore his character data? And if not, any way to give him all his levels and gear back through admin commands?

    I tried with the .bak files but it didn't seemed to have done anything, and I have never made a backup of the save.

    submitted by /u/aoishimapan
    [link] [comments]

    What's your base like?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Trying to think up a design for a decent base, but I'm first going through the type. I want to use a prefab this time to fight off a few of the first hordes whilst I build HQ.

    Do you have a tower base? A bunker? Built in to the landscape? Prefab conversion? Underwater idk. I'm mostly just curious what you've found works or is generally to your preference.

    P.s also looking for people to play with since I've just gotten in to the PC side of things! Day 3 standard settings 😄

    submitted by /u/From_the_Wolfs_Den
    [link] [comments]

    Increase difficulty or mods

    Posted: 11 May 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Hey! I'm fairly new to the game but I've found it extremely easy (on normal diff).

    My friends and I started our first (vanilla navezgane) game together and immediately fell in love with 7dtd, but after a few days I started to feel like we weren't doing much progress. Night 14 horde broke our (inefficient) defenses and our base was to far from the traders (we almost ignored them, while I was alredy suspecting the importance of missions and commerce) + nobody pathed towards grease monkey. To be fair I did quite a bit of research before playing and most of my friends were role playing or just exploring the game.

    So I started my own world and got everything under control by day 6 with a bicycle and a funneling hatch base annexed to my 5x5 literally next to the trader. After this it feels like grinding and upgrading.

    I talked about this with my most hardcore gamer friend, who kind of felt the same way, and we decided to start a new, challenging world. The problem being we are not sure what to change in order to create this environment.

    This leads me to you, veteran players. What is your recommendation in the matter? Should we just increase the difficulty? I feel like the base game still has a lot to offer and discover. Should we play modded? Darkness fall and ravenhearst seem really good. Both?

    submitted by /u/Shaun_SB
    [link] [comments]

    My mini bike disappeared off the map after game freeze

    Posted: 11 May 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    I was doing missions for the trader and when I went to start the mission my game hard froze and had to force a restart. When I came back on my mini bike was nowhere to be found. And it contained all my gas that I've collected over 19 days. I was annoyed but digressed and built a bicycle. On my way to turn in my mission to the trader on my bike. My camera zoomed into the snow biome and I was no longer on my bicycle but now riding my mini bike that I had lost. Out of confusion I got off the mini bike and my guy is now in first person riding the bicycle and I can't get off. Wherever my guy looks the bike just casually goes. I'm doing drive by shooting on a bike that my guy is glued to. My mini bike came back on the map but now the bike my guy is riding is gone. How do I fix this glitch? Or am I being hacked or something

    Edit: My game bugged out again and when I joined back both my mini bike and bike came back into existence with my loot inside intact. I never had this happen to me it seemed like my vehicle fell out of existence and then came to me in a stranger way literally dragging my camera a kilometer away turning my bicycle into a minibike then vis versa

    Edit: now my guys hot bar is gone what the heck! Is my world corrupted? All my progress and work for nothing?

    submitted by /u/Big-Dimension-4718
    [link] [comments]

    Just a lil wacky music/meme compilation i've put together from various 7dtd clips :)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    Hi guys I can't get my server working except on LAN.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    my setup here.. Alpha 19.4. I can see my server on local lan, no problem. I can connect to it however, nobody on internet can connect to it. I don't know why. I have looked at a millions posts. It's like I am missing a port still. But what port? I used to have this working but now, I cannot see it. I've posted whatever information I thought relevant. Router has been rebooted as well. And traffic counters show stuff coming over. What am I missing? Really appreciate help.

    my isp modem (Rogers) is configured with dmz to my edge router X

    my edge router configured with ports as follows...

    69000 - TCP

    69000 - 69003 UDP

    8081 - TCP

    serverconfig...

    <property name="ServerIP" value="xx.xxx.xxx.xxx"/>
    <property name="ServerPort" value="26900"/>
    <property name="ServerDisabledNetworkProtocols" value="SteamNetworking"/>
    <property name="ServerVisibility" value="2"/>

    UPDATE: This does work. It does not show in Steam Server List but in the game browser people are able to see it and connect. I made one change by adding SteamNetworking to disabled. Perhaps that was the cause?

    submitted by /u/Flukester69
    [link] [comments]

    Paint mods

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    I want to paint my base but most of the paint looks musty and falling apart. Is there a nice paint mod that gives more options?

    submitted by /u/Clickbait636
    [link] [comments]

    (Ravenhearst) Game stalling problems, often leading to disconnect?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Doing some harmless stuff like opening storage (untouched or not) tends to randomly (thankfully rarely....but annoyingly during quests) just completely stall my game to the point that the connection quits on me.

    Did I somehow mess something up? I did the usual: Copy vanilla -> new folder -> all files from Ravenhearst into new folder -> Replace All.

    Is this something in my files, the server, or my internet connection?

    submitted by /u/HouseOfSteak
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to join someone's Darkness Fall.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Looking to join up with a friend or a couple peeps for Darkness Falls. Looking to join a private server and not a public one. I'm flexible whether you are new, seasoned or even a Vtuber. I already beat the game solo on nomad with 16 zeds on horde night. Got laser table on day 50 and completionist title on day 57, so I know my way around the game. Built my base on top of my horde base as well. Just nice to help the new folks with the game and shoot zeds together at the same time. I'm in PST time zone, so let me know what works for you. Cheers and looking forward to team up.

    submitted by /u/SecretAznMan604
    [link] [comments]

    Does leveling up slow down the higher your level?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    I didn't know what I was doing and picked the wrong set of skills. I was just picking out skills that seemed right at the time but not thinking about my skill tree. I want to redo my skill tree but that elixir that resets your skill points is still beyond me. I also looked into deleting the files in my steam folder however doing so will make me lose all the schematics I've gathered.

    My question is do I just keep playing or should i repeatedly kill myself to get back to the lower levels?

    Edit: i'm playing with a bunch of friends and we all designated roles for each other so it would be more beneficial to realign my skills to that of my role.

    submitted by /u/metalicrenegade
    [link] [comments]

    Server stuck on Initializing

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Okay, so a few days ago I started hiring a dedicated server at Nitrado, and decided to try out NitroGen worlds today.

    So, I opened the FTP program, put in the map, followed all the steps, then started the server. To my disappointment, it has been 2 hours now and whenever I try to connect to the IP it says "Server Initializing".

    Did I do something wrong? Is there any way to fix this?
    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/FireFoxFTY
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Does the portal inside the research bunker respawn? (Darkness Fall Mod)

    submitted by /u/SnooBunnies2673
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls crafting speed

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Is there any way to speed up the process. I'm new to darkness falls and 7d2d in general. I already have the forge, big forge, and advanced forge. But stacks of cement and steel take hours. Is there a way to make it much faster that I don't know about, other than having 20 advanced forges?

    submitted by /u/xcougardavex
    [link] [comments]

    3d template

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    How do you make a 3d template for youtube???

    submitted by /u/KMG_41
    [link] [comments]

    Little Beginners Guide To Robotics for The New Players, The Subreddit has Grown Quite a Bit in The Last Few Weeks Which is Great to See.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel