• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday


    Wildcard Wednesday

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below:

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n Tricks Tuesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Stream/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    New Zealand just had it's super bloodmoon, after 20 years of base building I'm most disappointed with tonight's horde.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    An interesting back story regarding the bloodmoon.

    "It's thought Wednesday night's appearance will be the first time in nearly 40 years since New Zealanders saw the astronomical phenomenon of a blood supermoon – where a total lunar eclipse happens at the same time as a supermoon."

    submitted by /u/Horizon-NZ
    [link] [comments]

    anyone has the lastest version of nitrogen rwg?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    forum link to download is broken :/

    submitted by /u/Malkore94
    [link] [comments]

    So we really gonna ignore a real-life Blood Moon going on right now?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-8KNfDuzTM

    https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/blood-moon.html

    I dunno about you guys, but I'm watching it occur and I can't help but hear the 10 PM Blood Moon tone and look outside for the horde. I haven't seen any cars outside for 2 hours so it looks like we are under Darkness Falls rules.

    submitted by /u/TheFrankman86
    [link] [comments]

    If someone wants to join

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    If anyone wants to join me rn find me on steam Blueguydk (bruh__mp5) or just add my discord b l u e#2239

    submitted by /u/Abyss_Lautrec
    [link] [comments]

    What to do at night?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    There's only so much crafting and cooking and armor upgrading I can do. I end up crouching in my base alt tabbed for soooo looong.

    When you have a lighted helmet you can go out and do things at night but without being able to see what youre doing it just sucks.

    IMO the game should make there be more to do at night.

    submitted by /u/Synaps4
    [link] [comments]

    A20 Update

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Looked around for some info on when A20 might come out but couldn't find anything too recent. I know that it's going to be done when it's done and that's absolutely fine, just wondering if I had missed any updates as to when we might expect it.

    submitted by /u/W3L53RR
    [link] [comments]

    Server rental

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I am planning on renting a server for me and some friends and looking on recommendations on where to do it from. We play darkness falls so it would need to be capable of running the mod. Anyone have any experience?

    submitted by /u/dbcthree11
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Can someone please game share 7 days to die to me I'm on Xbox one I had it installed and played with my friend for a while now it won't let me install or play it please keep all negative comments to yourself 😭

    submitted by /u/Winter-List1475
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel