• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    [TIPS & TRICKS TUESDAY] 10 MORE Mistakes New Player Make In 7DTD

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    The power of Christ compels you

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    Is there ultra realistic survival mod anywhere?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    So I've been looking for a mod which changes game to much more realistic survival (as realistic as project zomboid if possible) so is there any mod that acheives this? or at least something close to this?

    submitted by /u/Dexter2232000
    [link] [comments]

    [Darkness Falls} POI - Question regarding endgame POIs

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    Playing with a few people on a private server. The host did a random gen map not knowing that it could generate a map that might lack some of the endgame POIs.

    I read somewhere months ago that you could do a command line search to verify if your map had these POIs, but for the life of me my websearching skills are failing me and I can't find it anymore.

    The group just got up to level 100 and secured titanium, uranium and plutonium and would *really* rather not start over again. Does anyone know the commands?

    submitted by /u/Kesht-v2
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die buds

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    I want to play 7 days to die with someone I just want to have a good time so please don't be a try hard

    submitted by /u/crimsonheros
    [link] [comments]

    I love creating random boards, but why do my characters always spawn in the same place?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    I love to create new, randomly generated boards, but the surprise of the layout of the map only exists once. If I try to reuse the same map, my new character will spawn in almost the exact same place as the previous character. Shouldn't there be a random quality where each character spawns even on the same map?

    submitted by /u/onearmedmonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Base ideas(for explosives)

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Curious as to know if anyone has any cool ideas for a horde base or design that would be decent for explosives, I've never gone down the perception talent tree and this is something me and a friend are interested in.

    We're trying to come up with a base but we don't know how to make it efficient with also keeping us fairly safe.

    (Currently playing vanilla)

    submitted by /u/Biohazard-92
    [link] [comments]

    Block ID of the pool table?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    I'm trying to add a pool table to my base with the giveitem command and I can't find the pool table on any of the block ID lists. I looked under "pool" and "billiard" and "table" and I went through the furniture and decorative sections one at a time and didn't see it.

    What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/Synaps4
    [link] [comments]

    Schematics not showing if read or not

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Some of the schematics/books dont show if i read them. Well actually always appearing as unread. Is this a known thing? Im new to DF :)

    submitted by /u/Bas87873
    [link] [comments]

    Would love to meet some new players to get on and play with.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    I've got a world that's relatively early game at day 9 that I've been building with another guy. Normal settings, VC through discord and PVE. Hoping to find a couple more players interested in teaming up. We're pretty chill and looking for the same. DM me and I'll send you the details

    submitted by /u/Light_Caller
    [link] [comments]

    Are there meteors in this game now?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    I'm hoping the picture link worked, I don't post pictures too often.

    So my friend and I were playing on no zombie mode so we can renovate a house when suddenly we start hearing things breaking. We come out to see this. This is the only section of the house that anything happened to and there's just a bunch of garbage debris.

    Edit: My pic link didn't work so here's a link that should: https://i.imgur.com/ZiFbDxR.png

    submitted by /u/Chiiaki
    [link] [comments]

    Question about npc traders

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Can you buy crafting recipes from the traders? Needing to be able to make shotgun ammo, husband is loving the sawed off shotgun damage it causes.

    submitted by /u/tortuga121
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a dedicated server

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    So I'm starting a server and have it all set up. The world work on my local network and I set it to public viewability and set up port forwarding for the default ports.

    My issue is, no one from outside my local network can access it even though they are using my public ip address and correct port. Not modded.

    Any ideas as to what I might have done wrong?

    submitted by /u/PiBorg
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated Server Can't Remove Cheat Mode

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    Hey all, new server owner here. Didn't know cheat mode was automatically enabled and I can't find anywhere to disable this option? I am using Gportal as the server host and was wondering if any of you use this? How do I disable cheat mode. I'm tired of friends abusing the flying system.

    submitted by /u/Bumb13dor3
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Xbox players

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    Title says all. I got a good setup going on day 42 and I'm sick of playing alone, so if anyone is interested lmk

    submitted by /u/Heavyweapons057
    [link] [comments]

    Modded 7 Days to Die - .50 Beowolf Ak47

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel