• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday


    Wildcard Wednesday

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below:

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n Tricks Tuesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Stream/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for finding ores while underground

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    What I'm wondering is if there are any tips/tricks that still work in A19 to increase your chance of hitting ores underground. Obviously this is because I want to mine at night safely underneath my base, but on my current play through ive been really unlucky and haven't hit jack shit even after digging pretty far in several directions.

    After some googling I know there used to be tips like looking for gravel spots on the map, but I don't think this works anymore. Are there any easy ways to find ore underground I'm missing? Probably I should just man up and be willing to mine ores topside at night. I'm not playing at insane difficulty or anything anyway.

    submitted by /u/Secureimpossible
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Group of People to Start/Join a Server

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    So I've played a tonne on console and a half-arsed playthrough on PC. Barely any of my friends have PC so I was wondering if anyone here wants to start a server with me and some others, or if you want me to join a group server.

    Don't want anything serious (e.g. those weird RP servers that get advertised here or a hardcore world), just a good server where you can joke about and do stupid shit but also actually play the game.

    I'll try and keep a schedule of when to come on (I'm on UK time), but if you're on more often/more consecutively then you're more than welcome to host. Reply if you're interested and I'll try and get back to you ASAP.

    submitted by /u/PhyneeMale2549
    [link] [comments]

    How to host a friend's game ?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    My friend and I are playing this game in our own server. But sometimes, the host's pc has problems and ends the session abruptly. Is there anyway for anyone of us to start hosting that server anytime we want, without the original host ?

    submitted by /u/loa55000
    [link] [comments]

    7DTD(19.5) + DF(3.5) = View Distance Bug

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    All the buildings past my view distance shimmer white now. Once I come into view distance, it stops, but starts again when I move away. Thought I saw a post with the same issue but can't find it now.

    Anything I can change in video options to stop this?

    submitted by /u/EdinMiami
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die? More like 7 years to die.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    This game has been in early access since December 13, 2013. Is it ever going to be completed?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/classicliberal1
    [link] [comments]

    LFG newer player on PC looking for chill

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Newer to the game my friends got ke hooked but don't get on mich and it's their world so looking for others to.maybe join in between. I'm on vacation this weekend so down to grind out some. Just trying to play chill and explore

    submitted by /u/sebschin41
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Lots of players wanting to make a PVP.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    No mic needed. No age required. Keep toxicity to a minimum please.

    I will add you to a gc with other people please keep it respectful.

    submitted by /u/mandatsucks97
    [link] [comments]

    Need a map for pregen 2, A19.5, can someone link me it?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    this would be such an easy change, and such a good one

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    being able to move while I'm in the inventory! the UI is confusingly hard to navigate for newer players that don't know how everything works, having to stop and stand still for a while to figure all of it out will guarantee yourself to get attacked. so why cant i run or at LEAST walk while I'm in the inventory/crafting menu? please let me know what you guys think, if you agree please upvote so.. somehow we can maybe get this changed in the upcoming alpha?! :)

    submitted by /u/Real_Butterscotch_61
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble with Dedicated Server

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I'm trying to run a dedicated server off a local computer running Ubuntu. The server works and I'm able to connect, but it isn't recognizing me as the admin, and is constantly denying any commands I type.

    I did edit the server admins xml file located under .local/share/7DaysToDie and I double checked that I have the proper Steam64 ID in place, but no dice.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Bupod
    [link] [comments]

    Auto Exp/Screamer Base

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Are there any current auto exp or screamer exp farm bases? Everything I seem to find is like 5 months old and don't seem to work now.

    submitted by /u/iAmIlluminatus
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with Escape menu

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Hey guys I'm hoping someone knows a solution to this rather niche problem.

    Myself and some friends are playing on a server (I host locally) and we have played multiple versions of 7d2d and multiple mods over the years, however the latest combination appears to be causing issues.

    When any of us are on the server and ingame we press Escape to access the menu and it errors in the console for us and doesnt open the menu. The error is:

    KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

    But we cant figure out a solution for it. Currently the only way to quit the game is via task manager. I have had a google around ofcourse but the same error usually comes up in relation to a different circumstance and not in a way that can help us. The only option I havent tried yet from the suggestions was to get the server to resend the player profiles to each of us, but I cant find the local copies to delete.

    Cheers for any help!

    submitted by /u/Oxygene13
    [link] [comments]

    Uk evening play through pc

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    Looking for people to start a new game with on pc uk time most evenings.

    submitted by /u/dan1999hall
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to use the Compo pack with the KingGen map creator?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    All of the tutorials only seem to have Nitrogen.

    I've put all of the prefabs into the prefab folder, and used "CPVANILLAKINGGENPREFABLIST" as the custom list. I'm not sure if that's right, but it was the only logical thing that seemed to make sense.

    I'm just getting all kinds of error messages when I'm trying to create it. Can someone please help?

    submitted by /u/bvllamy
    [link] [comments]

    VR port mod?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Are there any/what is the feasibility of a port over into VR, similar to what VIVEcraft has done to Minecraft?

    submitted by /u/dlham11
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone snuck into a T5 POI and placed a LCB?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Does this despawn all the zombies inside the POI? Or do I have to clear the zombies first, before being able to place one.

    submitted by /u/futerminator
    [link] [comments]

    Random Gen Load time

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    it took 20mins on my hdd if i transfer the game to my ssd will random gen load faster? or is it more on system power?

    submitted by /u/Hotd0g_Salad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel