• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 1, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge mode inspired by JW's single tree series. Roll a Dice for skill point distribution ratio.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    I tried a single tree playthrough and it wasn't good having no stamina and I could not find a forge recipe for 8 hours and I was walking everywhere.

    Use your preferred world difficulty settings, this is meant to get you out of a rut and step things up slightly, but not punish you.

    I decided to use a die (yes you pedants my title is using the plural incorrectly but deal with it) which I had on my desk to give me a small chance to spread some skill points around. I experimented with different ratios, 5:1 points in the primary tree for every 1 wildcard point was still too tedious, so I settled on a 4:1 ratio.

    I've settled on this after about 16 hours of playtesting.

    Rules:

    1: Pick a primary skill tree, you can roll the dice for it or pick one. 4 out of every 5 points will be spent in this tree.

    2: every skill point, just before you apply it roll the dice: 1 = wildcard point you can put anywhere to get that sweet bicycle or a little bit of health regen, 2345 = spend in primary skill tree. 6 = roll it again (or if you want to try 5:1 ratio spend it in your primary tree).

    3: You are allowed to use everything you find, but you can't buy off-skill weapons. No buying a shotgun for horde night unless you're in the shotgun tree. No buying an $800 AK47 on day 2 if you're a perception character. I'm undecided on buying skill books from the trader, choosing not to just forces grind really.

    submitted by /u/Rubik842
    [link] [comments]

    help needed

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    help needed

    so been playing on a friends server just me and them, and i lagged out and fell through the world. my natural instinct was to exit the game and rejoin but it wont let me rejoin anymore.

    I get stuck on "creating player" screen and the debug screen for commands come up.

    this is what i get on the screen

    submitted by /u/xSeaI3ellx
    [link] [comments]

    A19.5 Electrical bug or feature?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    So, I built a simple circuit under version A19.4: Generator -> Battery Bank -> 3 Switches to control various traps (elec fence, dart blocks, and blade traps). Under the old logic, switches only used 1W of power in the off position. Cool, hardly worth noticing under full load or even while recharging the BB. With A19.5, I noticed this same circuit is now drawing 15 Watts! 5 times the previous amount! Being as it was 5 mins before horde night, I decided to sort it later. When I got around to investigating, all switches now cost 5W to connect. That means just turning my battery bank on draws 15W of power. When recharging with the generator, it's having to output 20W just to recharge due to the connected switches.

    This seems a bit ridiculous to me if intended and now makes it worth having to clip the wires during recharge worthwhile. I am also considering adding an intermediary switch which is what my BB dud before just to buffer the 5x draw.

    Has anyone else seen this? Was this intended to balance the game? Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/EZlikeSunMorn123
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a mod that allows demolitioners to spawn in the wild, outside of horde night. is there any such mod that someone can provide a link to?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    for sure gun? no?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    is there any poi building with a guaranteed gun on or before day 6??

    I have a bicycle and stacks of ammo. I've taken ridiculous risks to loot dozens of tool, secret stash, and shotgun boxes, probably 20 or more ammo piles. I have 7 stone spears and have been given a shit ton of stone shovels. I have one hunting knife and an iron shovel. I've got buildings prepped to get through horde night, but I'm still very weak at killing for survival mode.

    Has anyone found a way around this? Putting everything into lucky looter just for a chance to maybe get a baretta 9mm is not worth it. The game is broken until you buy gardening and cooking. Nobody should be eating bacon and eggs 8 times a day?

    submitted by /u/tealeaf402
    [link] [comments]

    Hi there n00b Reddit or with PS4 question

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    I played this game many years back on PC while it was still in development and really enjoyed it. Been feeling nostalgic and thought I might give it a go but the only gaming devices I now own are phone and PS4 and quite frankly the reviews for PS4 are shockingly bad and very off putting.

    Is it as bad as everyone says or should I give it a go?

    submitted by /u/MrLeeseven
    [link] [comments]

    Back Up 'Darkness Falls' Save?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    Is there a way to back up modded worlds in 7DTD? I just started playing some Darkness Falls and I want to at least back up the world. I go through power outages at times, and sometimes power outages can corrupt game saves.

    I have gone to ".../AppData/Roaming/7 Days To Die/Saves" but I don't see any world folders to back up.

    submitted by /u/blackpoeticinjustice
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls - Crafting/Workstation Bug

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    I am playing 19.4 v. 3.4 and anytime I open a workstation, furnace, fire, etc. the host gets the following error and then I can't open any containers or use any workstations. Anyone have an idea what the heck is going on?

    In case you can't read it says - IndexoutofRangeexception. Index was outside the bounds of the array.

    submitted by /u/NodnarbEht
    [link] [comments]

    Are there public available Mischief Maker servers or do I need my own? If I need my own is there an easy way of setting it up?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    [TIPS&TRICKSTUESDAY] How to get a Chemistry Station [PC]

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Looking for lets plays youtubers

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Yoyo, as tittle say, i'm looking for some chanels that do lets play on youtube

    any suggestions? which one do you guys watch?

    also if you know any "builder" feel free to post their names, can be horde base or home base

    submitted by /u/Malkore94
    [link] [comments]

    Defensive Line

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    Defensive Line

    I just wanted to show everyone the first part of the Nerd-Dau Line. Auto turrets, motion sensors, with electric posts in between each tower. There is more to come, but this what I and my buddy have so far, and I am quite proud of it.

    https://preview.redd.it/e99acaqw2s271.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a6c59e850a7ad2405a051b850c829fb9264d71d5

    https://preview.redd.it/dytfi2613s271.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=0bde73df23360b0db21d2fca3b4a877287dcdf8c

    submitted by /u/WriteBot
    [link] [comments]

    7DTD anyone?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Anyone interested?

    submitted by /u/Scorn13458
    [link] [comments]

    Horde Night PC

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    Is there some kind of maximum cap on zombies that can be spawned total on horde night? We had 5 people in a base and at around 3 am all the zombies just stopped spawning, they should stop at 4 am yes? We also have two hour days if that helps.

    submitted by /u/garathnor
    [link] [comments]

    P2P -> hosted server question

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Me and my friends currently have a peer to peer server that one of us host, and we want to transfer to a paid server hosted by a company. Is it possible to move the world and our characters from p2p to the hosted server?

    submitted by /u/AggravatingSnail
    [link] [comments]

    Option or mod to allow clipping through allies?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    I've setup a server with some friends, and one thing we'd really like to have is the ability to clip through each other, especially when we're in our base. Is there an option or mod that enables this, perhaps when we're allies?

    submitted by /u/tgp1994
    [link] [comments]

    Base Tour - 7 Days to Die - Modded

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Dedicated server options?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    How good of a computer do you need to run a dedicated server? Can something like a raspberry pi or a 10 year old computer run one? If I decide to rent one who do I go to and what's typical cost?

    submitted by /u/tyrizzle
    [link] [comments]

    The hunt by PartiallyRoyale.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    I'm going to play a pvp game with my brother and want airdrop loot to be better. We are both on PC so mods will work. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/R6seiger
    [link] [comments]

    Randomly died

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    I was making a tower to get up to a street light to take it apart for steel, and when I jumped to place a block I died for some reason. I had 45HP and a sprained leg, why did I die?

    submitted by /u/account3874
    [link] [comments]

    Using Xbox series controller on pc, game stops responding to controller

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    I've played this game since alpha 15 on my pc . It's become one of my absolute favorite games of all time. I started playing with a 360 controller, then an Xbox one controller. My Xbox one controller developed bad stick drift so I bought a couple new series controllers. I had nothing but problems until I found a reddit post that said you had to use the Bluetooth quick connect for the series controllers. I turned this on and now the controllers work fine except 7days. Following another tip I saw online I turned on direct input in the game launcher. This fixed all my issues for a few minutes. Every few minutes the game stops responding to the controller. The games not frozen as mouse/keyboard still works. At that point I can wait and it may come back, turn controller off and on or reload the game. No matter what I try it stops after a few minutes.

    Short version I'm on pc, Xbox series controller stops working every few minutes. Connected using quick connection and tried both normal option and direct input option.

    submitted by /u/Onewondershow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel