• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    7 Days To Die A20 Dev Diary

    7 Days To Die A20 Dev Diary


    A20 Dev Diary

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking to share your 7 Days to Die gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in #streams-and-videos!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Which side are you on?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Be careful all...........I got a crack in my monitor playing this game.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    So that's why they call it The Bear Den (my story in the comments)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    So...Where the fuck are TFP taking 7DTD...?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Like many of you, I've been playing years, through...a few Alphas. I've logged 1600 hours and played lots of Mods whilst dabbling in Multiplayer.

    Every game I do the same thing. I build a base, I loot for a bit, I might add a mod or play a MP map or something...But why? At this point I'm not even sure why I'm playing it. I enjoy it, don't get me wrong, but I'm not sure exactly what TFP are going for. Tower Defence? Survival Horror? Crafting? Grown Up Mine Craft? I don't even know what to call it anymore. Alpha after Alpha of seemingly unconnected changes with the occasional long-term goal thrown in. Lots of dorment/attempted mechanics layered underneath a slowly evolving but equally frustrating game. It's moving in the right direction but I'll be damned if I know what that direction is.

    submitted by /u/Mightysmurf1
    [link] [comments]

    Dashcam of the apocalypse - NOW with gravity defying launch & 33% less asbestos!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    I fixed the entirety of the Perishton Church over the course of 2 days (creative mode)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    Daily 7DTD Screenshot #1 ��

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Looking for a few tips regarding the Wasteland.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    I'm looking to set up camp in the wasteland, but I know it's incredibly dangerous now from what I hear. I haven't played this on PC in roughly 2 years. So I was wondering if anyone could give some advice on surviving in the wasteland biome. I love the atmosphere in there, but I don't want to just run in like an idiot either lol.

    submitted by /u/CallMeDoomSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    No loot run* looking for another player on PC on Sunday

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    My best friend and I have been playing 7 days for a while and we like making unique challenges to make the game more fun. So we decided to do a no loot run* where the blood moon is every 3 day (which we will lower soon) we can loot birds nest, zombie drops and can shop at the trader. We have played for 9 day and we want to share our playthrough with another. we have a base and weapons so the new player will have plenty of equipment to start off with. It is a difficult but fun run but if you want to join our run let me know and we'll tried to let you in on the fun.

    submitted by /u/Nextlvlretention
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Overhaul mod that addc content but does NOT affect zombies????

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Is there an overhaul mod that adds A LOT more tot he game but leaves the zeds alone?

    All my friend and I want is a deeper game-play experience not necessarily a harder one.

    We found several mods that are incredible but then we get to the zombie section and people just HAVE to add 600 more different types of zombies to screw you over. We actually edit out the demo zombies when we play.. it's hard enough to play on max settings with only 2 people we don't need more challenging zeds..

    Can anyone recommend an overhaul mod that only alters the world and adds content and leaves the zombies alone OR at least makes it so we can edit the zombies we want to use?

    -Thanks-

    submitted by /u/TheGecko66
    [link] [comments]

    Save file corruption?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    I'm not sure what happened, but when I loaded up my current save today, a large rock outcrop has appeared right in front of my base... I've tried reloading the save several times, but its there permanently now apparently. By itself, this doesn't seem like much of an issue, but the fact that this just popped up overnight would indicate there is some corruption in my save file. Is there any way to roll back to an earlier point before this happened, or is my save basically just trash now?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Spaced-Invader
    [link] [comments]

    Scream like a screamer zombie.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Imagine if you screamed like a screamer zombie on voice chat, and it attracted a horde of zombies. I mean if screamers can do it, why can't you?

    submitted by /u/idgas01
    [link] [comments]

    Video of someone almost making it through the funhouse.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Brand new to the 7 Days to die online community and had a question?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    Been trying to find a cool server to play with my kid and check out the game. So something noob friendly basically..

    I keep seeing rules stating not to build on POIs? So does that mean we're not allowed to use any buildings as our base or claim that land? Could someone explain why that is? We've never tried to build a complete base on our own we've always used buildings that were already standing.

    Also any tips or tricks to someone new to the online community would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/Nonoperationaltoe
    [link] [comments]

    Possible endgame, a way out

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Hey devs! 1500 hrs in the game and I've maxed out the levels and skill trees and I desperately want to change my map but keep my character.

    A suggestion: a plane part in every HQ POI main loot, an airfield POI with a runway with a small plane that needs to be repaired.

    Once the survivor repairs the plane, he has the option to leave the map but he always crashes into a new map but with his XP, skill tree and inventory intact.

    New map will be a random gen seed. Time of crash will also be random. When crashed, he loses 75% health, breaks bones and gets an infection, his inventory items also gets low to zero durability.

    He gets to toggle his map options too before the crash.

    He gets to salvage his crash site for 1 plane part.

    Oh and pls let's us have a permadeath option with an achievement.

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    Odd problem after crash

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    I recently had a crash on a multiplayer world I was hosting. It reset my character, but saved everything else (base, boxes, map, etc). The biggest issue is that there are no trees when I start the world up, however when my friend joins they can still see and interact with the trees. There appear to be no other problems with the world.

    I haven't made a backup but was wondering if there is a fix, possibly using my friend's save data?

    submitted by /u/riz_zuran
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea when alpha 20 will come out?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    This zombie jump and slap had me cracking up last night :D (Modded)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Multiplayer worlds

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Can I make my friends be able to start the multiplayer world we play on if I'm on a vacation or I just can't play?

    submitted by /u/KlichREDDIT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel