• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday


    Friend Finder Friday

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in whichever (PC,Xbox, Playstation) LFG channel you're looking to find people to play with!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'm leaving to go live up country so this was a parting gift for my gramps, he's addicted to this game �� ( he doesn't know about cheat mode)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Just made the paper. Feeling pretty good.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Preview shot of the manor house build I have in progress. So far about 160 hours in survival mode, and all resources and work done by hand including building scaffolding around the site etc. Have now enabled creative menu for plants, planter boxes, the ridiculous amount of paint, and my sanity.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    Possibly good news!?! Could 7 days finally be getting gold!?!?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    This has happened to me 2 times already, luckily the bear stopped pursuit shortly after.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    okay, so maybe bobs diner wasn't a good idea for a GS170 horde...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    I found one guys

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Anyone play only in Creative Mode?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    I'm curious to know if anyone plays exclusively in creative mode. I'd up the ante by making the zombies stronger & faster in a trade off.

    Will I miss any aspect of the game if I do this?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JohnnySawdust
    [link] [comments]

    What are the exact steps for reducing the experience multiplier to 0%? (or less than 25%?)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    I was wondering how to do this, and then change it back to 100% or whatever when I am done. I wan to do this in my nondedicated server.

    Also, separate question, but is it possible to create a new world, make some changes to the world, go into the world folder and delete my character, and then log back in and be Level 01 again? Because that is something I'd like to do if I can.

    submitted by /u/idgas01
    [link] [comments]

    Resurrection!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    Alpha 19.5e

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    "latest_experimental - unstable build" is not showing up in my beta list selection. Does anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/gientsosage
    [link] [comments]

    Connecting to newly added friends server

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Hey all, sorry if i should move this question somewhere else but I recently reinstalled the game and had a group of buddies who created a server and were playing on it. The one who created the server I had not been friends with on steam yet. They all were able to connect but when i added him on steam I am still unable to connect to the server for some reason. Was wondering if the server needed to be reset in order for it to recognize i am friends with him on steam?

    submitted by /u/charley544
    [link] [comments]

    What are the exact steps for changing the Claim Health of an nondedicated server to infinite instead of 250%?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    I'm on a nondedicated server, and I would like to make the Claim Health for me and everyone else infinite instead of the current max of 250%.

    submitted by /u/idgas01
    [link] [comments]

    All powered doors on the server "broken" wont shut

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    after installing some server admin software, alloc's server fixes, all the doors that are powered on the server now open and stay open, the only way to fix them is to pick them up and re place them.

    Any thoughts on what caused this?

    submitted by /u/garathnor
    [link] [comments]

    My vision of a lazy BM bunker

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    My vision of a lazy BM bunker

    I wanted to share this with you.

    Disclamer : perdon my french, I'm not a native english speaker. Will try to do my best.

    I'm not an action man : I prefer to think and automatize. Since the Fun Pimps declared that "7d2d will need active contribution to defense", alot of us accepted this and become fighting machines. But also alot of us managed to skirt this rule and work on twisted architectures and sustainable traps.

    So I worked alot to find an easy-to-make but efficient BM bunker, with minimum risk and contribution, cause I try to be "lazy but smart". The model below is also my base, but it's recommended to make your BM bunker far from your dwellings to have a bigger liberty of housing (and avoid problems in case of breaking). And plant your cultures away or on direct floor, because a bug makes your buildings randomly collapse when plants grows !

    Painted part is bunker. Cobblestone part is \"house\". The diagonal blocks can be optimized cause spiders can jump on it, but it's not big drama.

    The basics (mesa and stairs) can be build in less than one week in cobblestone or concrete (spoiler : because we'll use fire later). Shovel is a must have in early game. You can build half the base (one entrance only), lay the horizontal door to open it in case of "too much Z" then close it immediately to make the path usable again and prevent the Z to hit the pillars. See pic below for "defense hole" you can access to hit Z with a 1 block distance (it's enough for the first month).

    Sorry for the red mark, it's an old screenshot. I plant my hammer with open H-door, so I can operate it without make my turret falls :p

    If you manage to have a robotic hammer early, put a stun and a fire mod in it and place it to bang Z from behind (just before the horiz door). You won't have to shoot any bullet for at least your 3 first BMs :D

    When you have your basic "manual drawbridge / door / hammer", you're peaceful to build whatever you need. Just keep in mind that an electric fence with a trigger wire (set it on "immediate trigger" and "2 sec duration") can give you time to aime headshots (or let your hammer breaks Zs lumbars) before they smash the door.

    Notice the half-block (painted in cardboard) who prevents you to walk accidentaly in elec wire while aiming Z. All the system is accessible so you can repair it during fight.

    And this is the firing window.

    Just watch and EXP :D - Notice that : on early moons before electricity, to hit Z with a spear and manually operate the horiz door, the block in front of me was a simple fence.

    The goal of this building is to deal with Z without risks of accident. So on mid/late game, you'll have demos. And demos are smeg. Lot of people used quantities of imagination to make traps especially for them. I did it too. But if you don't want to trigger a bomb, just use... FIRE ! It takes time to kill hardcore Z with molotovs, but at this level you have a secret weapon : automatized carrousel :D(and don't forget to remove the hammer : it can trigger the bomb if it hits in the chest)

    That's why I replace wooden doors by automated ones. It costs steel, but you can seriously buy it if you farm missions (crucible and RNG are not friends, sometimes). So when a Z comes to your door, it takes a stun from the elec fence then falls because of door's opening. It's not a big deal in damage speaking, but it gives you a HUGE crowd control.

    So you just have to drop molotovs by the traps :p (and farm gas)

    Don't fall :)

    I make two entrances in case of problem/error/breaking/bug, but normally one is enough. Remember to let an empty case up your entrance door, because demos are 2.5 tall. If they don't have a way, they hit randomly on your base.

    You have access to everything to repair/refuel. You can hide from the cops, staying near the fire windows wall. I made my base 6 cases high (and a second entrance) to avoid "through wall damage" from an eventual cop explosion, cause it can breaks your trigger system. You can fire on bugged Z or immediate danger, but finally you just drop molotovs and drink bier. And the energy consumption is so LOW ! :DJust remember to wire your trap and light system to an interruptor to put it online only in case of night horde or blood moon. I consumes around 100 gas per BM, because you have just elec fence, doors and some lights (I have a turret on the roof too, so I consume a bit more).

    Turret on the roof for pidgeons.

    Access to the generator protected by a trap in case of cop's vomit.

    Of course it's only a way to survive. 7d2d is fantastic because it allows players to have their own way of thinking/architecture, and there is not really an ultimate meta. Exchanging with community is a pleasure, whatever we agree or disagree on our own methods :)

    submitted by /u/Fufuneraire
    [link] [comments]

    You lost...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Failed to Load Harmony Error

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    I've been using Nitrado to run a 7dtd server, but when I start to use Darkness Falls, the DLL files fail to load based on what I can see in the console. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Puffsheep
    [link] [comments]

    old.reddit.com/r/7daystodie no longer shows the sub without the banners and dark mode for me

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Is this happening for everyone else? Is there a workaround?

    submitted by /u/-MrGone-
    [link] [comments]

    Is there ANY way to use selection fill/delete in a survival world on 19.5 alpha in a nondedicated server?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    I want to clear a "valley" of trees and rocks and then fill it in with topsoil terrain filler. I did this the hard way and it took forever. And the end result was not so good. It wasn't flush with the desired level. There was a slightly noticeable edge or bump. I tried doing this in the Level Editor and it was so easy and perfect. I even went as far as creating the ground prefab, but then discovered that there was no way to import it into the survival world. Someone told me that I could edit the prefabs.xml to add my ground prefab, but then anyone who joins my server would need to download and install that prefab. Seems lame. I just want to make beautiful changes to that ground in the survival game and have it look just like I made the changes in a level editor. And be able to use the fill tool because doing one block at a time is too exhausting.

    submitted by /u/idgas01
    [link] [comments]

    top 5 things to do when starting out 7D2D?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    hi all, i just bought the game recently during sale and before i start playing the game, whats the top 5 things i should focus on doing early on?

    i know the game is like minecraft in a way but i never played minecraft in my life, does building a complex base is needed? my creativity level is shit. if i ever build a bases its probably gonna be just a squared one.

    submitted by /u/Nasrvl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel