• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 15, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Aerial overview of the latest progress on my "Bond villain base" as another redditor had put it. Now complete with multiple functional vehicle bays, elevated farms, offsite underground mining (seen near bottom of moat), and a new blood moon capable supply/watchtower base

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    First time using a video editor so go easy on me.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Just a Funny Moment From when I wasn't sure if my mate needed help or if he had it covered ��

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Trying an "Escape the Island" mode I came up with that I thought would be fun. Thoughts?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Shadowplay for 7days turns into this weird purple glitch and it shows double. Works fine for other games like Warzone.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    Item sell prices

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    Anyone have a spreadsheet of item sell prices? I've got a stockpile of weapon and tool parts, components, etc and wonder if it's worth crafting them into low to mid level tools/weapons or to sell the parts by themselves.

    submitted by /u/Various_Archer_931
    [link] [comments]

    So... what are you buying today?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    Emma & Dabby | 7 Days to Die Alpha 19| Part 2: Father/Daughter Playthrough

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    What the f-

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    NEW [EU] [Vanilla] Ascalon Club PvE Server

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    first time im creating a 7 days to die server! im planning on having this server for years since this is my favorite game but playing singleplayer got a bit stale :( Also i didnt want to join any other server because usually the people there already have endgame stuff so i just rented my own server. im the only admin but i dont plan on logging in as an admin at any time (except if there are griefers or anything).

    so if anyone wants to join, heres the IP:

    IP: 176.57.140.173:26970 (Query Port: 26971, Telnet Port: 8151)

    The name of the server is "Ascalon Club" and its pure PVE. the settings are all hardcore and there are no starter kits or anything, just pure vanilla 7 days to die!

    hope to meet you ingame! :)

    submitted by /u/frankiewonder
    [link] [comments]

    should i upgrade floors too?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    so i am at day 13 made my base fully from concrete blocks except roof and floor . and i am afraid zombies will find it easier to dig and get up to my base from the ground or they will just try to get through my upgraded walls and door?

    submitted by /u/mr-mangaka
    [link] [comments]

    Daily 7DTD Screenshot #6 ��

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    where to find machine gun parts?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    i want to make an ak47 and i need the machine gun parts . a check the trader every day and he never sells them and i make lot of loot runs and i found every weapon parts except for the ak47 parts . do they not spawn in gun crates ? or am i just that unlucky,

    submitted by /u/mr-mangaka
    [link] [comments]

    How to make blocks indestructible ?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    I'm trying to build a public building on our server, but i want the building to be indestructible to players and zombies. Does anyone know if there is a tool or command, maybe a specific block i can use to accomplish this? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/NickVangaurd327
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not sure how many more times I can restart a world

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    I got to day ten, didn't realize that my land claim block only covered half my base (too close to a trader) so that's on me.

    I start up a new world and it legit doesn't save my game at all. I was only on day 5 and it reset it back to day 3, not a huge deal but incredibly annoying nonetheless.

    I start today again and I get to say 3, I log back in and now I'm day 1, the game didn't save.

    So can I manually save? Like the second instance my game crashed so I thought that might be the problem, this time I quit from the menu.

    I'm playing GeForce Now if that makes a difference. I love the first few days, to me it's the funnest part but restarting after 2-4 days isn't fun, anybody have any advice?

    submitted by /u/Slee252117
    [link] [comments]

    Technology class info

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    So regarding the biological and technological boosts, is it only one or the other? I started upgrading bio boosts and now when I use a transhuman or physical conditioning shot, it does nothing. Technological boosts are still grayed out despite taking one of each shot. Any info would be great, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Aware-Composer-6401
    [link] [comments]

    Do I start playing again? Should I buy it for PC or continue playing on my xbox?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    I haven't played in like 4 years since my world was reset by that awful console bug that would reset the environment back to day 1. Since then, I've gotten a PC thats much better than my trash xbox one and I kinda want to get back into 7 Days.

    First off, should I even start playing again? Did they add anything or is it still the same. And second question is, do I start up a world on xbox or buy it on PC? If they didn't fix that bug on console I might just move to PC, but does that bug also exist on PC?? So many questions.

    Also, isn't PC on a different version than xbox? Cuz thatd be nice getting some new content for once.

    submitted by /u/yayeetdab045
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone ��‍♂️ I'm new the game.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    I'm looking for mechanical parts. I've been browsing online. But many videos are from old patches. I have no clue how or where I could i find them. Anyone willing to help me. I greatly would appreciate it.

    😊

    submitted by /u/BedFunkAgency03
    [link] [comments]

    world seeds

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    is there a post on here, or do you guys know of one with some good world seeds? i've seen a couple of articles online with "the best 15" but the seem a bit gimmicky. wondering if any of you guys play on any vanilla world seeds you wanna shout about. (preferably not nitrogen generated unless you wanna share the files)

    submitted by /u/Phylth87
    [link] [comments]

    DAY 28 HORDE NIGHT with Primate Games and Phys1cs on Totally No Prepared

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    How the hell do Blood Moon spawns work?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    I've seen so much conflicting information online about this.

    For context, me and my friends have a base in a set up in a prison on a generated world.

    Last Blood Moon we had zombies spawning inside the courtyard on the grass in the middle of the base. This defeats the whole point of the concrete walls we've made around the prison. Super frustrating.

    I've seen some people say land claim blocks stop spawns, placing user made blocks stop spawns etc but no definite answer..

    Any help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/liamcroft
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel