• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday


    Wildcard Wednesday

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below:

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n Tricks Tuesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Stream/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bulls-eye's!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Swine Flew ?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Ribbed for their... My Pleasure

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Daily 7DTD Screenshot #5 ��

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    7 Days To Die - Sledge Turret WACKER! Base

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Is there a way to reduce mission tier?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    I've been focusing missions in my most recent save because I've read they are a good way to get better gear more quickly, and while this appears to be true, I've run into an issue in that tier 3 missions are a sweet spot for difficulty / reward for my current progression level, but I've now advanced past tier 3 missions from the traders and I'm feeling like I'm not quite ready for tier 4+. I've resorted to re-logging over and over again until a decent tier 3 mission appears on the offered list, but I'm wondering if there is any way to get more of them to show up or if I'm just stuck with higher tier missions forever now.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Spaced-Invader
    [link] [comments]

    *game breaking bug* *unlimited concrete*

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    First sorry for bad audio, it's the first recording and well the game was louder than my mic. Basically, when you're building together and upgrading in the same time, without having any concrete on you, you have a chance to upgrade it to a concrete block. If you want to be efficient and save yourselves a huge amount of stones (the amount you would aprox. dig for 30 seconds) while upgrading 30 blocks, then grab a friend and make him your concrete magician.

    Sorry for bed england in vid, don't really like recording stuff.

    https://reddit.com/link/okex75/video/t8i0p4aq49b71/player

    submitted by /u/w0lfik223
    [link] [comments]

    Punching a Bear to death on day 1

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJxTzs6LceA

    A few friends playing 7 Days to Die and passing along some of the content. On our first night we encountered a zombie bear and had to punched it to death!

    submitted by /u/joseyredd
    [link] [comments]

    My random maps always have the same bland POIs. How do I get interesting ones like these?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Bear Caves Are Awesome

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    Friend floating in my private server?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Hey, I've got a server I just started with friends, and one of my friends and I are fine, but my other friend flies whenever he presses the spacebar. I tried to have him press "q", as well as typing "dm" into command prompt, but it says cheats aren't working client-side. Anyone know how to fix this, or even what's going on?

    submitted by /u/taylomol000
    [link] [comments]

    Music... I know, it's been brought up a million times

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Looking for people to join my friend and I! We’re fairly new to this game and we’re on day 25

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Preferably ppl 18 and up! Lmk if ur interested

    submitted by /u/oso_meangirl
    [link] [comments]

    Impossible Mod Request!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    I'm SOOO into 7DTD that i had to ask myself when i last had this much love for a game..

    Fallout: New Vegas!

    If only the game-world of 7DTD could be used as a BASE for other games..

    I want to play Fallout: New Vegas in the world of 7DTD.

    keep both games as true as possible... all the quests and plotlines of FNV with the environmental capabilities of 7DTD (make a house, fortify a position)

    i know this is probably impossible with code being what it is, let alone legal issues.

    but a weeb can dream!\

    And i think that combos like this WILL be a thing in the future (like smashed up music but with games!)

    what do y'all think?

    what other games would YOU like to see "floated" on top of 7DTD?

    submitted by /u/TheCoffeeWeasel
    [link] [comments]

    Any new duplication glitches ps4

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Anyone know if you gain sneak benefits in pvp more dmg etc thank you.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    People to play vanilla with?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    None of my friends play this so if anyone is interested hmu!

    submitted by /u/Pironian
    [link] [comments]

    Connection issues

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Anyone having issues joining a game online? Me and my son can't join each others games but every other game works so it's not internet issues

    submitted by /u/Big-Manufacturer8272
    [link] [comments]

    How do you feel about the state of the game after 8 years in development?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    I just looked at the last dev diary. With almost half of his road map pushed to alpha 21 im wondering why would it take a whole year to inplement that. With the amount of money they get ( top 100 steam sellers) , im sure they could hire somebody to speed things up but here we are... I get more and more the feeling its never gonna be released and they will just do the bare minimum every year to get a sale spike every alpha and just sit on it. Dont get me wrong i absolutly love the game. Thats why it hurts so much to wait again for any kind of crumbs they throw at us...

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Chrisgiroux92
    [link] [comments]

    Minibike

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Hi! Just wanna ask if anyone knows a mod to make the minibike a 2 seater?

    submitted by /u/Lokii12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel