• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 8, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    And I OOP!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    I've been griefed in 7 days to die and I don't know if I can do anything to punish or report the player.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm just fuming rn.

    I was on my first playthrough on 7 days to die, I just picked up the game, and I was at day 45. Suddenly a player connects to my server and we chat together with the in-game chat, all was good we were friendly. Then night comes so I invite him to my base, he had no clothes and no tools so I gave him some primitive stuff and all was good. Then, I was minding my own business crafting stuff on my workbench and he simply shotgunned me to the face.

    After that I tried running back to my base but he used my own sniper rifle to hunt me down. After a few minutes he told me through chat that he destroyed all my safes and workstations, and made all my stuff disappear. He then quietly left the server after telling me I was the 4th guy to whom he did that in the same day, and that he enjoyed every single bit of it.

    Please reddit, I know it's just a game, but can I do anything to ban this guy in order to save other people from his selfish and destructive playstyle ?

    submitted by /u/PyroGhaster
    [link] [comments]

    Console Comrades, hear me

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Let me start by saying, I'm a single Dad and can't afford to buy a nice PC.

    I've been very much enjoying the console version and there's a certain charm that it has in it's early state. Sources tell me it's about Alpha 15 or so. I am very passionate about this game. To the extent of printing out a map of Navezgane and marking which roads and areas I have explored, charting courses for the next day's outing, and points of interest.

    I've made it to night 49 playing solo, but I crave the co-op multi-tasking and interaction.

    I can't be the only one. Tell me, PS4 brothers and sisters, do I have your stone axe?

    submitted by /u/Danielroyy
    [link] [comments]

    Building Vs Building! PVP EVENT. WAR!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Is 7 days to die too hard for new players like me?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    honestly a few hits and i die, i know i just started off so im used to games being slow but is the damage and too many confusing items too complicated or am i just bad?

    submitted by /u/MorrisBorris
    [link] [comments]

    New Player, looking for advice/tips/tricks

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    So I just got 7 Days with the steam sale, and my friends are into it, but I'm having a hard time getting started and looking for some advice; particularly on what settings to tweek.

    My biggest problem is just, hitting things. Not just in combat but like, I've taken to throwing spears as an early way to deal with zombies from a distance, but I have a hard time hitting them even when they're coming directly at me, and just as hard a time picking up my spears because I can't 'hit' the activation.

    And in melee I can't tell when I've hit unless the zom reacts. I don't know if there is a hit indicator or what.

    EDIT: I just, don't know what 'operating as intended' looks like or if there are common problems/setting adjustments I should make. I'm not running a top-of-the-line PC or anything so I'd believe say; the spear-throwing animation is causing me to drop a few frames and thus I'm not able to track the zombie until the spear actually 'fires' or that weapon drift is included in thrown weapons so even when I put the cross hairs right on the zombie's head it'll throw over their shoulder etc.

    submitted by /u/Diogenes12
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to make a 5 piece wooden frame staircase on a roof to a higher place, entire middle of building collapsed and instantly killed me.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Its 3 am, what do you think your doing, Karen?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    Servers?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Looking for a good server to join for a group of 4!

    submitted by /u/anotherusername1014
    [link] [comments]

    A sudden endless horde of zombies?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    My friend and i are playing on Navezgane, on Nomad difficulty and on Day 33, but on the night of Day 32 we were in the Shamway factory POI in the wasteland biome, close to the burnt forest and desert. We encountered what we thought was endless amounts of zombies, including cops and construction workers running into the POI that we were in, never seeming to stop. It was not horde night as the day was not red, and we were playing 7 day hordes. Zombies were sprinting at night and broke in through many entrances and we couldnt hold them off with a pistol & shotgun so we died. I was wondering what influenced the spawn rates of the zombies because we never encountered such a resistent flow of zombies before?

    submitted by /u/throwawayayayamkd
    [link] [comments]

    Please say I can restore my world

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    I have been playing 7d2d for about 50 hours after work until my base just gave up on me. Is there any way to restore the world to 5 mins before the collapse?

    https://youtu.be/awXmT7Jp0TI

    submitted by /u/Jacob----
    [link] [comments]

    Book Stores Pregen03

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Title kinda says it all, does anyone know where any book stores are in the A19 pregen03 map? Found one across from a trader on the north end of the map, any others?

    submitted by /u/Chaarlemagne
    [link] [comments]

    Eclipse Mod

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    PS4 private game

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Just looking for people who would like to play together on the PS4. Real relaxed. I figure we all send group request and just work as a single team

    submitted by /u/Happyteam3
    [link] [comments]

    So I used mod installer to install darkness falls and I want to play with a controller.. is there anyway to launch this mod via steam ?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    New ish to pc and this is my first time modding the game

    submitted by /u/krreed4570
    [link] [comments]

    Two simple Prefab Editor questions.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    1.) I took some stuff from the Creative Menu, but I no longer want them. In the Creative Menu there is a trash icon that I can use to delete my entire inventory. But what if I don't want to delete EVERYTHING in the inventory? Just one or two things. How can I delete individual items or stack of items? I did see a "drop" option, but I don't think that would be as good as a delete option.

    2.) I no longer have the default controls in 7D2D. I do have the 'Z' key to create a blue selection. But I don't know how to increase the height (z-axis) of the blue selection. I saw in some video tutorials to hold down the Shift button or some crap. But when I do that, nothing happens. Probably because I no longer have the default controls in 7D2D. Can someone tell me what control (and which tab) that I need to edit to be able to increase the height of the blue selection? I don't know how to make the x,y,z arrows in the blue selection appear. UPDATE: Nevermind. I found out that it is the key you use to drop the toolbelt item. In my case, it is /.

    submitted by /u/idgas01
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how where player-created waypoints are stored? Or if it's possible to add waypoints by changing xml files?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    Basically title. I am trying to configure a server so that all the traders are marked for all players. If this isn't possible I do have a save that has all the traders marked but I don't know how I would transfer this to the server online.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/SolarDensity
    [link] [comments]

    Is the structural integrity of reinforced concrete blocks 12 or 7? (I think 12, read why.)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    According to https://7daystodie.fandom.com/wiki/Structural_Integrity, it is 7.

    Reinforced Concrete Blocks:

    110 (Max Load) ÷ 15 (Mass) = 7.33

    RoundDown(7.33) = 7

    Structural Integrity for Reinforced Concrete Blocks is 7.

    But according to https://7daystodie.fandom.com/wiki/Reinforced_Concrete_Blocks, I think that it could be 10.

    120 (Horizontal Support) ÷ 10 (Mass) = 12

    Well, I don't know if Horizontal Support is the same thing as Max Load, but I would think that it is. Also, why does the Structural Integrity fandom page say Mass = 15, but the Reinforced Concrete Block fandom page says Mass = 10. Very conflicting information. Which is correct? UPDATE: Actually, I logged in just now and it said that R Concrete Block has 120 Horizontal Support and Mass 10. So that is the right information, which makes me think that the structural integrity of RCB is 12 and not 7.

    submitted by /u/idgas01
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die - Super Horde Attack

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Trying to understand TFP

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    I'm trying to see if anyone can explain the legalities of TFP's business model for this game.

    To my understanding, TFP began their operation to produce 7 Days to Die with a kickstarter campaign that gave a roadmap and summation of the title's projected outcome. The game then entered a paid Alpha state that has lasted 8 years. In those 8 years, the game has pulled away from the explanation given by the devs and is now only vaguely reminiscent of the kickstarter video (the video was removed). Is it legal for TFP to profit off of a game that is in an indefinitely long Alpha phase without returning kickstarter funding for producing a title void of the narrative driven title promised? If the Alpha was free I could understand but this title is constantly experimenting its core systems and gameplay while charging. Shouldn't the kickstarter money be refunded? Should the game be classified as finished and marketed as an evolving title? Something about a kickstarter game going off-plan and then profiting from an infinite Alpha phase doesn't seem right to me.

    Sorry if i rambled. It's hard for me to get my head around this.

    submitted by /u/ContexualTyrannosaur
    [link] [comments]

    Did they disable rain in A19?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    I'm well past my first horde night and not a drop. Haven't played in a while, but I remember the rain in a16 more frequent. I miss it!

    submitted by /u/thepianoman456
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I join my world the console keeps popping up, Please help!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Whenever I join my world the console keeps popping up, Please help!

    Like the title suggests, whenever I join my world the console keeps popping up with NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object , and it makes the game basically unplayable without pressing "~" every second. The world has the War3zuk mod installed and I launch the game with the 7D2D Mod launcher, and I have been playing the mod without any issues until recently when I tried installing some extra modlets. I've uninstalled all modlets except for the ones that were automatically installed, and I have tried looking for answers but the only ones I can find are suggesting the deletion of the save files, and I don't really want to do that.

    Here's a screenshot of when the error first appears when loading in:

    https://preview.redd.it/w65pvmono2a71.png?width=799&format=png&auto=webp&s=65e7709ae0405ce369a18c5a519801797ce85799

    submitted by /u/DeathBotKiller1
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find the official up-to-date Coppis Mod?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Almost four years ago, someone wrote the following:

    You can use the POI editor to build things offline and than import those POI

    Or you can use coppis mod to build POI in game, copy them off into a POI file and than import them into a different game

    Basically copy & paste of world pieces

    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?44835-Coppi-MOD-New-features

    But that link no longer works. I found a CCPM mod, but I want to know what happened to Coppis mod and how to get to it. I think that it is still around. Anyone have a link?

    submitted by /u/idgas01
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    So me and a Friend started playing and couldn't figure out how to make any vehicles and all the tutorials we looked up were on pc while we play on ps4 so does anyone know how to make vehicles on console

    submitted by /u/FlounderWorried9399
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel