• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday


    Friend Finder Friday

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in whichever (PC,Xbox, Playstation) LFG channel you're looking to find people to play with!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I put a point into Charismatic Nature.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Agility is way more overpowered than you think

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    It's no mystery that Strength and Intellect are the most popular perk trees in alpha 19, but I believe this is just because those trees work well for builds revolving around having a base which is the most popular way to play the game.

    I play this game a bit differently. I prefer to simply have no horde base and fight the zombies in a field from day 7 to day 7000. I do this by using what I consider the strongest skill in the game - Parkour.

    I've made a video to help explain the build as well showcase how it actually works in practice. I highly recommend that, but for those who don't want a video, here are some of the most important points summarized:

    The core of this build is 4 skills; Parkour, Run and Gun, Light Armor, and Rule 1: Cardio.

    Parkour is definitely the star of the build. Zombies never learn to jump better, meaning that this gives you so many options for avoiding damage by being able to leap up on a wall or shelving. It's amazing in both questing and against horde fights. Most late game POIs have 3 high barriers to block your vision, parkour turns these into vantage points and safe places to catch your breath. For horde night, zombies literally cannot attack you even if you leap straight over them, meaning it's impossible to be circled around and caught. It also nullifies most traps in POIs since many of them aim to drop you down to a lower level and break your leg which parkour prevents entirely.

    Run and Gun does what it says on the tin; it allows you to run and gun. By not having to slow down while reloading, you will be able to sprint 100% of the time. While sprinting, even nightmare speed zombies are slower than a player character.

    Light Armor is a sleeper OP skill. With customized fittings, light armor actually increases your speed to 109% and increases your base stamina regen by 25%. Further combining this with a running jacket and you are significantly faster than nightmare speed zombies, able to quickly gain ground, giving you more windows to turn around and attack back from a safer range. This makes you 22% faster than a player in heavy armor with maxed skill and customized fittings as well as nearly 60% more stamina regen. The stamina regen is very important as it allows you sprint indefinitely when combined with coffee and/or our next skill...

    Rule 1: Cardio. This skill helps you more quickly reach a breakpoint such that you can sprint indefinitely. When combined with coffee you will actually be gaining stamina while sprinting meaning that you can use stamina for things like melee attacks and jumping and gain back all that you used while safely outrunning all zombies (even nightmare speed ones).

    Aside from those 4 skills, everything else is just user preference. I like to use explosives for horde nights as I usually play with maxed out 64 zombie hordes, so AoE damage just makes sense. This strategy could also be used as just a literally 0 resources strategy as you could simply run a circle for the entire horde night and be untouchable thus using no ammo, no healing, no repairing a base, no gas for electricity, nothing if that's how you want to spend your horde nights.

    I prefer killing zombies, so early game I tend to use guns, molotovs, and melee. In the mid game I transition over to mostly pipe bombs that I cook and throw so they explode in the center of all the enemies I've grouped up. Then, in the very late game, I tend to just spam rockets as the HE ammo is actually way cheaper than most think, especially when you aren't using resources to build and maintain a horde base.

    This kind of playstyle allows me to be incredibly mobile. I'm never tied down to a single location allowing me more time to explore the map and pick the best place to set up a base for storage and crafting that is conveniently near traders rather than setting up camp near the first trader I find. I never spend nights inside a base as zombies essentially pose no threat when they can't catch you, not even nightmare speed dogs can touch you once you have you 5 customized fittings.

    TL;DR:

    The agility tree and parkour are way better than you may be thinking. If the idea of easily surviving hordes while having no horde base appeals to you, you should definitely give this build a try.

    Good luck and have fun!

    submitted by /u/M-Otusim
    [link] [comments]

    My soul left my body

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Oh. Crap. GET THE GUNS!!!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Replace zombie models with something more pleasant?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    Hello all, I have a friend who really likes this game, but doesn't enjoy the zombies. Does anyone know of any mods that would replace them with something more pleasant?

    submitted by /u/Hullsey
    [link] [comments]

    Game Security Violation Detected - Minibike disappeared?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    I've been playing for about a month, but in the last few days I've started getting crashes that throw the error "Game security violation detected" from Easy Anti Cheat. The other day I was on a long excursion away from my base on my minibike when it crashed like this. When I started up again, my minibike was gone and I was stranded... wtf? I'm playing single player, vanilla, no mods. Any idea what would cause it to randomly start crashing with this error?

    submitted by /u/-rba-
    [link] [comments]

    Invalid Game Executable

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Ever since 19.6 stable was released I'm unable to launch my game. It shows up as "invalid game executable". I've tried putting anything 7 days related into my exceptions for my antivirus and that did nothing. I've tried launching the game in different ways. I've tried verifying the game files through steam and the update is constantly paused because of a "disk write error".

    A small and minor update yet it's completely preventing me from playing the game. Any help would be great as I really don't wanna have to reinstall the game but so far it's looking like I'll have to.

    submitted by /u/GageTaylor
    [link] [comments]

    WTF lmao

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    It is me again, i have made a tutorial on how to install mods without the mod launcher

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    As a request from some of you guys i made another tutorial on how you can install mods,modlets and even modpacks without the mod launcher since for some of you did not worked out, hope this will help you out , also i have to thank you all for the insanse support on the other one you ppl are just amaizing

    https://youtu.be/v7F5l8eM8_Y

    submitted by /u/Sphy-Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! MY GAME WONT WORK!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    LF someone to play Darkness Falls

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Looking for mature people or just someone else to play with get's boring going at it alone. Eastern Time zone can play most evenings

    submitted by /u/Bigly2020
    [link] [comments]

    A Tutorial on how to find Coal/ Nitrate/ Iron/ Lead/ Gas

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    How do I make corners?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    How do I make a cornered fence. They cant occupy the same block, so I cant use two fences. I'm using the plate from the regular block and rotating it so its like a small fence. But how do I make a corner piece thats not a wedge or something?

    submitted by /u/Arterdras
    [link] [comments]

    PvP servers

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Are their any good vanilla PVP servers, that aren't completely destroyed, or in horrible condition with no loot?

    submitted by /u/NightHunter_Ian
    [link] [comments]

    Ice Fallen Take Down in 7 Days 2 Die #SORCERY Mod

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Is it possible that there is no trader in whole biom?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm 7dtd rookie, and I am curently looking for traders in my single world ( PC, 1.19). I located 3 traders already and now I'm looking for another in burned biom. I already searched 80 % of the biom and still haven't found him (it might be in the remaining 20 % but unlikely). Is it possible that there is no trader in whole biom?

    Note: trader in normal biom is on the edge of normal and burned biom (fully in normal but very close the border). Maybe the game thought that is one in burned already?

    submitted by /u/OnlyOneSakura
    [link] [comments]

    Mod advice needed

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    Hi.

    I've played 7dtd quite a bit, but am just getting into some of the mods. I've tried a few but seem to have issues with them but working.

    Could anyone give any tips?
    Basically, I copy the files to my mod folder, but get red or yellow writing when the game loads up.. in the f1 screen thing

    Also, anyone got any suggestions on a decent mod? What I'm looking for is:

    Bigger backpack Headshot zombies kill them.. cause they're zombies Better loot Maybe more guns

    If this is in one mod it'd be perfect! I don't mind a mod that makes it more of a challenge tbh, but the Headshot one is a must. I like it to be 'realistic'.

    I tried darkness falls and loved it, but didn't like being limited to one 'career'

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Ragnarock1982
    [link] [comments]

    Please stop auto updating servers

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    For anyone who plays with mods this makes the game completely unplayable for a while every update since we can't downgrade our server versions

    submitted by /u/Princesskatsume
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel