• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday


    Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking to share your 7 Days to Die gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in #streams-and-videos!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It's over. It's done.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    It's over. It's done.

    So I'm kind of new to this game. I've had it for a while but never actually sat down and made an honest go of it, so I've been doing that the past week or so. I have it on normal difficulty, zombies jog at night, ferals run, and everything sprints on a bloodmoon every 14 days, which I figured was enough for me to learn the ropes and get a decent setup going. I'll prolly switch it back to 7 when I know what I'm doing a bit more.

    But I digress. Allow me to relate a tale of poor decisions and poorer reactions. About a man with no legs and a factory of woe.

    So I'm set up in the burned forest, which has been pretty cool so far, and I'm learning stuff, especially when it comes to efficiently and thoroughly looting POIs, which is super fun so far, especially when the POI is laid out like a puzzle.

    I'm about 10 days in when I decide to take on something a bit larger, and so I tackle the shotgun messiah factory, which is conveniently near my base (also using a custom world seed). Needless to say, it was damn rough. It took a couple days to loot it entirely, and while not painful, pretty tedious after a while for not a huge amount of gain. I tell my buddy that if I ever suggest doing something like that again to remind me that I am in fact an idiot.

    So naturally a few days later I'm eyeing the Shamway Factory.

    "It can't be nearly as bad" I think to myself. "It's MUCH smaller than the shotgun messiah place."

    How wrong I was.

    So, ground floor. I find all the crates and only break down one wall until I realized that the "path" the devs want you to take is above the acoustical tiles in the restaurant, but fortunately I didn't skip all that much. I get to the main factory floor and make my way up, through the first lab, making sure to jump to the elevator and get a few extra crates. Good stuff so far, nothing I can't handle has shown up. I take a few hits but I'm in mixed iron/steel and they don't do much.

    Then I come to the part where you exit the building through the window and can optionally jump to one of the loot silos. No worries, done stuff like this tons of times, I got this.

    So as I'm limping over to get a splint out of my staging area, having fallen and snapped my first leg, I reflect that I should really just start using wood frames to build across bullshit like that. I do the walk (and at this point, in unmodded heavy armor, I AM walking) of shame back to the jump, and like a schmuck I just bridge the gap. Fortunately 11 shamway crates in the silo take the sting of embarrassment away pretty well.

    So, after that, I ascend ever higher, until coming to a point about halfway up the central silo, where a bridge spans through it to enter a higher level of the adjacent factory floor.

    When I hit the ground, and the remains of the catwalk is dropping on my head I think to myself that at this point, maybe as I'm getting food from this place, the factory is eating me in return. Fortunately I didn't snap my damn leg again, but still almost died from all the debris.

    After having a bit of a lie down to grab a snack and heal up, I soldier on. This damn factory won't beat me. Surely it'll be worth it at the end. I abscond with the top-secret Sham recipe, which is pretty neat, and it felt good to ruin some dead office workers' faces with my sledge. I'm on the roof. The end is close enough to taste. I'm back inside, seemingly in some sort of control room, having fallen through (yet another) false catwalk. It was a short drop but the dead are pouring through the walls, and a LOT of them are glowing. I panic, trying to retreat enough to fire, as hopeless as that is with only a hunting rifle and pistol.

    So this time, I'm falling through the entire factory, hitting one pipe, then slipping off to hit another. My other leg is thoroughly trashed and I'm basically fucking Goofy from one of those slapstick animations. In my panic, I had managed to back off the control room platform. Fortunately I am not dead, and where there's life, there's hope. I'm also in a fairly decent spot to pick off the dead, which are now all around me, frantically smashing things in a vain search to get to where I'm perched. I kill what I can, and limp back outside to make another damn splint.

    Making my way back to the control room is, fortunately, fairly uneventful, with only a few stragglers, easily picked off or mauled. I enter the last silo, and notice a hidden stash crate below the ladder. Nice. Unfortunately in trying to get back to the ladder, my character doesn't quite attach, and surprise surprise, I fall yet again, breaking my (third?) leg. I've thoroughly had it at this point. I'm completely out of bandages, but somehow still not dead (though at this point kind of wishing I was). I build a ladder back to the roof, and finally, after something like 4 in-game days, I stand before the final loot pile.

    https://preview.redd.it/i5mq491q4le71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=06229137ff19bbf65070301fd28d0d8d7fc30dad

    I got a decent haul, all told. 3.5 storage crates worth of stuff, including more sham than you can shake a stick at... but at what cost? Needless to say, the factory ate its fill as well. Thanks, Shamway, even in the apocalypse you still manage to make people completely lose their appetite.

    I'm going home.

    submitted by /u/Zerachiel_01
    [link] [comments]

    So I strolled into this guys garage...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Darkness Falls Mod is nearly the perfect balance of both older Alpha and newer.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    It still doesnt make the survival part of the game harder, Honestly I think it makes it easier because I feel like I do not get broken arms or infected ever. I have been hit a lot and yet have gotten a debuff BUT I am pre level 6 so that could be why. I am hoping that is why. But the food part of the survival is easier I think and water. Since yukka seeds are op early game and you can just pick a bunch of food and there are animals everywhere at the very start in a town. At least for me there was. BUT the challenge of the zombies is more, There are in general more zombies. Loot seems to be less especially since I play at 25% loot. It feels like leveling is a little slower on top of me playing at 70% EXP. I am excited for the wellness system to kick in after level 6 since I am playing on survivalist. I like how items get degraded as you repair if you dont have a high enough skill. AND I MISSED SOOOO MUCH the doing actions levels you. They made it soo much better. By only making it CERTAIN skills level as you do them and the rest are perks. So no spam crafting items. That is a perfect mix. Plus the new mobs that I've seen are cool. From what I've heard the first horde isnt a joke compared to the base game, so that will be cool.

    submitted by /u/InspectorGizmoBrooch
    [link] [comments]

    (130) Alpha 20 City Tile Tech - YouTube

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Darkness Falls. WTaF (Possible Spoilers.)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    I've been playing 7D2D for about 5 or 6 years and after my latest playthrough I became bored very quickly. So today before I came to work I installed Darkness Falls.

    I'm playing on default settings and I've just had my first horde night. I knew the game was supposed to be harder but I was so unprepared for that.

    My base was a simple cobblestone square 5x5 and 3 blocks high. The second row has a mixture of bars and spaces for shooting and clubbing. This sort of basic setup has seen me up to night 21 with modifications in vanilla. I was so unprepared it was almost laughable. As you'd expect, I died very quickly. Since when do you get irradiated cops on night 7? Infact just about irradiated everything.

    So I learnt a valuable lesson during that brief time I was alive. Don't underestimate DF.

    Starting afresh and I can't wait.

    submitted by /u/Dammas33
    [link] [comments]

    War3zuk VS Darkness Falls

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is War3zuk a bit of a strange mix of difficulties? I've played several playthroughs with Darkness Falls and loved it but started getting bored so I'm trying out War3zuk. On Day 1 there were some serious "endgame enemies" roaming around with something like 2500 health. There was some demon dog thing that was INSIDE the trader base that one-shotted me too. Seems weird from a gamestage perspective that these guys would even be spawning this early but ok. As I don't really know much about the mod yet I would go after them and inevitably get my ass handed to me. So then I learned to avoid most of the newer/big zombies and just get to a trader/town for now. After you start recognizing which zombies to avoid early game it becomes easier, almost too easy. The perk progression was so fast that I had concrete unlocked by Day 3 and had a fully reinforced concrete horde base by day 5. In Darkness Falls it's much harder to get a significant amount of concrete by the first horde night. My settings have been the same for DF as they are for War3zuk, but Darkness Falls was much more challenging in the perk and crafting progression and not as difficult early game with the enemy spawns. Looking forward to all these crazy vehicles I see in the crafting menu for War3zuk though. Just my thoughts on the two mods so far.

    submitted by /u/xpheolix
    [link] [comments]

    SkyFortress - Real-Estate-Marketing-Style Video for our Horde Base.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Bartering system explained and is Better Barter worth it? - 7 Days to Die Deep Dive

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Question: Battery Banks

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm setting up an electrical system at my base and realized that I can only have one generator per circuit/grid whatever. I recently switched to solar power and now have 4 battery banks filled with high level batteries, however it seems like only one of them can supply power at a time. Is it the same as with generators, where there can only be one power supply, or am I doing something wrong? the order is

    Solar Power -> Battery bank -> Battery bank -> Battery Bank -> Battery bank -> grid. I have all of the battery banks turned on as well.

    submitted by /u/Legatti
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the best and/or easiest craftables/farmable resources to sell to the trader.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    The title says it all boys, I saw in some youtube video that turret ammo is a good resource to sell, but the vendors only take 3 stacks at a time before they refuse to buy any more, I was curious if any of you veterans could share your knowledge on what else is good to sell to the vendor for substantial profit, whether that be a craftable item or a farmable resource that is found in the world. Thank you in advance lads.

    submitted by /u/Babloku
    [link] [comments]

    So I had an idea, and put it into action. What have I done?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Im sure I wasn't the first, but here goes…

    I made a Desert Vulture (lvl 5), attached an extended mag, auto trigger, and muzzle break.

    So I have lvl 4 gunslinger going, plus (at the time) most of the book perks for magnum enforcer, and 1 point into the penetrator.

    I didn't pack specialized ammo, but after going through a Shotgun Messiah factory and dropping waves of Zeds in a gory boom fest of handheld projectile hatred, I didn't think I needed any.

    RIP my characters wrist though, Im sure a full auto .44 would not be healthy to wield for long periods of rooty tooty shooty.

    Thought I'd share my little gun project.

    submitted by /u/Canuck_Sapper
    [link] [comments]

    Can you take all the different candy buffs and have them all running at the same time?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    I'm thinking for my next horde night, i wanna stack melee damage, ranged damage, 20% XP boost, health boost, and armor boosting candies. Is that a thing? Cheers

    submitted by /u/YeetoMojito
    [link] [comments]

    Giving yourself coins

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Hey there! I'm currently playing 7DTD with my gf on PC! We reached easy to night 14 got a nice base and stuff but I was wondering if there is a command to get coins or get this drink where you can reset your skillpoints?

    Would really appreciate any help and sorry if my english isn't the best!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Quote_Goat
    [link] [comments]

    Edits to Progression file not seemed to be working in-game for darkness falls mod

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    c4 script can someone help

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    can someone help me with a script for c4 i have a script but it doesn't do what it should do can someone help.

    F8::

    toggle=1

    while toggle

    {

    Send {G Down}

    Sleep 150

    Send {G Up}

    Sleep 600

    Send {E Down}

    Sleep 100

    Send {E Up}

    Sleep 90

    Send {F Down}

    Sleep 60

    Send {F Up}

    Sleep 40

    Send {G Down}

    Sleep 70

    Send {G Up}

    Sleep 500

    Send {X Down}

    Sleep 200

    Send {X Up}

    Sleep 4000

    }

    return

    F9:: toggle=0

    submitted by /u/Unique_Medicine9742
    [link] [comments]

    Player vending machines

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    I see them when I go to the trader but idk how they work can someone explain it to me please

    submitted by /u/asscheekmcclapperton
    [link] [comments]

    Help sharing multiplayer map

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    So I made a multiplayer map. And it won't let my friends play on it when I'm not on there can anyone tell me how to make it so they can play when I'm not there

    submitted by /u/GibZonBro
    [link] [comments]

    Should I bother with rented vending machines?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    Are renting vending machines worth it? I watched some videos on how they work so I think I understand the mechanics, but is it worth it to actually rent one? I have the bartering perks so I can sell items directly to traders at great prices already. Does the barter perk also apply to vending machines?

    submitted by /u/ClinkyDink
    [link] [comments]

    Hi does anyone here have a saved version of alpha 5 or lower?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    I would love to try out the old horde mode, but the steam versions unfortunately don't go that far.

    submitted by /u/Topminator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel