• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday


    Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking to share your 7 Days to Die gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in #streams-and-videos!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    whoever makes these pois.. yall trolls c;

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Does anyone else build bases in already built houses?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    I currently reside in a fortified butcher Pete's and took out parts of the two stairs so the zombies can't get up in anyway shape or form and I have spike traps all around the perimeter so most of the horde dies on the way in. I see other players though build there bases from scratch in the wild. I wanted to know is there anyone else who build there base out of a pre-built building.

    submitted by /u/EverGamer1
    [link] [comments]

    I try to be a good survivor, can't say the same for my friends though.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Day 21 on my 'chilled out' SP game. A bit too effective - never fired so few rounds on a horde night before :/

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    Hunger games

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    How would a Hunger Games/Battle Royale work in 7D? You could plop a a decent amount of people in a 4k sized map, but how would you draw them to the center? I want to try to host a hunger games server if I can but I wanna figure out how to bring people inwards to force confrontation, how would that work? Is there a setting/ command or maybe a mod? Perhaps a workaround?

    Maybe I could set days to 10min and turn bloodmoons on for every night but then it just ends up being who could survive longer..

    submitted by /u/Rroscoco
    [link] [comments]

    mine and my friends base

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Tips and tricks for 7 days to die for beginners!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Hey All! Me and a mate started a new series on both of our channels. Thought I would post up a link to see if anyone was interested in it. As well as giving constructive feedback to making it better etc. As I am new to making content. Thanks!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    What update is console on?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    I only have the game for console and I stopped playing because it was pretty far behind PC, has that issue been fixed?

    submitted by /u/Imchoosingnottoexist
    [link] [comments]

    A19 Building Stability -- Do You Dig to Bedrock?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Title. Obviously it's nice to if you can, but how far do you go when setting up foundations for a new base? I like to dig through the 3-4 layers of topsoil to stone, then set down flagstone or cobble as a base for my structures. Is this necessary? Have you had zeds undermine your structures to dig up to you?

    submitted by /u/waffling_with_syrup
    [link] [comments]

    Question about giving XP to friend

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    So, me and my pal got a game over where we just play together with me as a host.

    I had a sudden crash and he lost all his progress and basically started anew while I got to keep everything I'd gotten so far.

    Is there a way to boost his XP up to my level?

    submitted by /u/se05239
    [link] [comments]

    Question about zombie pathfinding in A15

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    So I'm building a pit base on A15 where the zombies instinctively fall to their deaths. Do zombies always take the path of least resistance?

    submitted by /u/warrenurchin
    [link] [comments]

    Does AP ammo work as advertised?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    AP Ammo Question

    Does AP ammo work per its description? The wiki says it does +100% damage against armored targets. When I'm Googling around, though, I'm seeing posts from people saying that AP ammo is broken - the penetration against multiple targets works, but that it is no more effective against armor than standard ammo. I'm hoping these posts, although recent, are referring to something that was already fixed. Does anyone have any insight? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/anonymous_user_dude
    [link] [comments]

    Are there lead deposits in the wasteland? (alpha19 Navezgane)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    I'm doing a wasteland playthrough on Navezgane and I can't seem to find any lead deposits.

    There's plenty of iron deposits and I found a single nitrate one south of the shotgun messiah factory, there's multiple coals, but no lead as far as I can find. So far I've been scrapping lead car batteries and buying ammo from the trader but I'd like to be able to craft more for the next hordes.

    submitted by /u/chofol
    [link] [comments]

    I built A Thing... and A Hospital Helipad Assault

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    LFG for peeps to join my modded world!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Hi!

    lfg long term experienced people for a modded client world, would build mega bases and such, mods will be provided. Eu preferred.

    Message on discord if interested: BigClipz#5392

    submitted by /u/Zombocalypse1
    [link] [comments]

    Forge Guide for Beginners

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel