• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday


    Seedy Sunday

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Platform (PC/Xbox/Playstation): Game version (If on PC A15/16/17/etc): Map size: Seed: Map Coordinates: Features/POI's to look out for: 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    mmm delicious

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    unlimited power

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    First horde base. Playing on console so kinda limited to what all I can do lol

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    ALPHA 20 EXPLAINED IN 3 MINUTES!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Can junk turrets trigger demolishers?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna join us in 7 Days To Die??

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Heyy I have a Youtube channel ZayvieHD and i was wondering if anyone wanted to livestream 7 days whenever alpha 20 comes out? if you look at my channel I basically just have fun and i dont play too seriously lol. If anyone is interested please lmk, Thanks

    submitted by /u/Zay_Meeks
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody lfg? I love this game, but can’t really stick to it alone. My friends only play once or twice a week for an hour. Would really love to find some people to team up with and play the vanilla version of the game with !

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Local Dedicated Server Login Issue

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    I have used the 7 Days to Die dedicated server program to create a server. I'm trying to use it with the Twitch Mischief Maker extension. Everything appears to be set up correctly and the MM app connects to my server but I'm unable to login to the server myself. I'm getting the following errors.

    Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

    SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

    ERR Exception in thread TelnetClient_

    InvalidOperationException: The operation is not allowed on non-connected sockets.

    This is my first time doing anything like this and I've been unable to find any help online. Is anyone familiar with this?

    submitted by /u/onlydraven
    [link] [comments]

    Gamestage achievements bugged?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Is there a bug with the Steam gamestage achievements? The achievement for GS125 is X/250, and so do all of the other. I'm GS177 currently and have not gotten the 125 achiev, is this just glitched or on purpose, for some reason?

    submitted by /u/log4nw4lk3r
    [link] [comments]

    Lost power while playing, how to get back on Tier 4

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    I'm on day 21 with this character and have been doing a lot of trader quests, and have worked my way up to Tier 4. I lost power at my house for just a second, enough to reboot my computer, and while my world is just the way I left it (base intact, minibike still has its inventory etc) my character was completely reset to level 1 and starting over with the tutorial quests. I have gone into the creative menu to give myself the experience and gear I had before, however I seem to be unable to get myself back to Tier 4 on the trader quests. I have run the console commands "givequest quest_tier1complete" and "givequest tier2nexttrader" and spoken to each of those traders trying to shortcut the tier progression system, but they still only offer Tier 1 quests. I have changed the time from day to night, night back to day, waited a full day cycle, entered the debug menu and manually reset trader quests, nothing has worked so far. Anyone else ever had to deal with this or know what else I can try?

    submitted by /u/StudleyKansas
    [link] [comments]

    Emma & Dabby | 7 Days to Die | PART 3 Father/Daughter Playthrough

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    THEY GOT IN - 7 DAYS TO DIE - SCARY BAYOU EP 14(ALPHA-19) (WARRIOR DIFFI...

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Lookin for PS4 players to join in

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    I know what I'm doing haha I'm just wanting people to join on my server to populate the world.

    My PSN name is TroubleFunky

    You can message me there or on here if you wanna play! I'm gonna try for a bunker base with a horde base above.

    submitted by /u/PlobGnarTheGnarShnar
    [link] [comments]

    [EU] [PvE] [Vanilla] Ascalon Club - Hardcore Max Difficulty

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Tired of Singleplayer? Tired of having everything within the first 14 days of playing? Tired of having just one asshole and need someone to rip you a new one?

    THEN JOIN THE ASCALON CLUB

    Where everything is out to kill you! Here you can keep dying and dying without having to worry that some day it's gonna be easier, because it will just progressively get harder!

    We are playing on Max difficulty, [EU] pure Vanilla PvE Experience!

    Join NOW and get a free kick in the teeth within the first ten minutes of playing!

    IP: 176.57.140.173:26970 (Query Port: 26971, Telnet Port: 8151)

    Discord: https://discord.gg/vFrFS2AUCa

    submitted by /u/frankiewonder
    [link] [comments]

    ah yes my favourite past time

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel