• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    7 Days To Die They say landscaping is the #1 way to add property value (album)

    7 Days To Die They say landscaping is the #1 way to add property value (album)


    They say landscaping is the #1 way to add property value (album)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    Eggs... I want more eggs! So I made a mod...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    If you, like me, enjoy the finer things in life (such as chilli dogs*, {something other than chilli dogs} or blueberry pie...) then you'll need eggs. And, in my experience, the vanilla game is lacking in the egg department.

    So, hop on over to the Mod Nexus and wangjangle this little but into your vortex manager, or y'know do it all manually etc if ya want...

    https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/1499

    Hope you enjoy!

    submitted by /u/Rich_PL
    [link] [comments]

    How often have you been corpse camped by a wolf?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    I'm curious how often has anyone else have dealt with copse camping wolfs especially during the first 7 days.

    This is the 2nd time on a new game I've had to deal with corpse camping wolfs. First time was months ago around day 4 or so. Decided I don't want to wait for alpha 20 and decided to try out a mod and had another corpse camping wolf on day 1 this time lol.

    Pretty sure both times were my fault since I play with zombies on walking speed so I feel safer to do stuff at night. Both times took me over 30min to deal with them. This time i was in a rush to leave so i ended up using console commands to spawn a gun to kill it of course i ditched the gun and ammo i spawned after i dealt with the wolf and got my stuff back.

    submitted by /u/Dessolos
    [link] [comments]

    Daily 7DTD Screenshot #3 ��

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Is there any reason to use a Composite Bow over a Composite Crossbow?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Been playing the Darkness Falls mod, but I imagine the weapons are more or less the same in vanilla. Crossbow seems to do a lot more damage even though it's the same tier as the com-xbow. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/BeesKneesMcGee
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make a snowblock?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Day 28 Blendrocuter Build. Thinking of making a small change, possibly.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Trying to play multiplayer with mods. Everything loads perfectly for me but friends with identical prefab and mods folders with identical mods get errors when joining. I’m inviting them over steam, what’s going on?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Can't find a way to update 7dtd to 19.5, but all my friends have. Anyone know what's going on? I don't have any mods installed

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    How Far Away Do Zombies Spawn?!?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    When is Alpha 20 releasing?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    I keep checking reddit and google daily for any news involving 7 days to die. The update looks cool, but I just wanna know how long my world has before I have to restart with the update.

    submitted by /u/Nawodo94
    [link] [comments]

    Ap ammo problem

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    I was playing 7 days, i had lots of AP ammo but I couldn't use it? Can anyone tell me whats the problem?

    submitted by /u/fawkeret
    [link] [comments]

    how do i make a server?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    so me and my friend want to play 7dtd together but i cant figure out how to create a server. can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/GEZZZZZZZZZZ
    [link] [comments]

    Horde Night Destroys Our Base Again

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    7 Days To Die / Medieval castle - Construction process / Средневековый з...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    Help wanted - "ERR [Steamworks.NET] Could not initialize GameServer"

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Like the title says this is the error my dedicated server gives me on launch, anyone know whats up? I tried leaving the steam networking line in the config files blank, but that did nothing.

    submitted by /u/GoonDamn
    [link] [comments]

    AK vs Tac AR

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    I see a lot more people on videos using the AK as opposed to the Tac AR. Stats wise the AK has better durability, but the Tac AR has slight better everything else. What is the general preference amongst you survivors?

    submitted by /u/Canuck_Sapper
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any ways to support the devs?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    I think I've been playing the game on and off since 2015 (the first time I played I remember that wasps were a thing). Over the years, I've dragged more and more friends into the game. While I appreciate that TFP are still working on the game consistently, I was wondering if there was anyway to support them like a Patreon or something. Not to put down Project Zomboid, but I don't want TFP to ever go down the route of The Indie Stone, where it seems like the well has dried up and they're putting Zomboid on the backburner. I was hoping that there was an avenue to give the devs more reason (ie. a financial incentive) to devote time to the game aside from passion for the work. Plus, I'm running out of people to drag into game. Unless I start gifting the game to random strangers again, but that has become fairly difficult after Steam put up gifting restrictions.

    submitted by /u/marken35
    [link] [comments]

    Complete 7D2D noob - Essential mods?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Hey guys, about to set up a server for me and my friend and we have barely played this game before, are there any mods out there you consider "essential" or really good to add for a better experience?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GoonDamn
    [link] [comments]

    Four Minutes of Horror (please read description!)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    Darkness falls research labs

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Hello survivors, quick question regarding DF and the research lab, specifically the one under the well. Do the zombies continuously respawn the whole time you're underground or will they eventually stop? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Aware-Composer-6401
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel