• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A day’s scavenging

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Watts In Your Outlet?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Any crafting use for wrenches other than the workbench?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    I've been finding a ton. They don't sell well, and they scrap into an okay amount of iron. The wiki wasn't too helpful, i know it's used to craft the workbench but is there anything else? Or am I good to just scrap em?

    submitted by /u/YeetoMojito
    [link] [comments]

    I kind of wish they had an option to make it so death/Survival more punishing.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    I do like the XP lost/Debt. But I miss the wellness lost on death. Yes it was annoying to get down to 50 Wellness back in the day which I never have gotten that low, but I always played on normal difficulty with default settings, now I play on Insane with loot at 25% and EXP at 75% with feral's at jog, so I will die more due to being careless. But Dying often feels less punishing than lets say waiting out a 30 minute sprained arm, or being infected. I know part of the reason they got rid of the wellness system dropping on death, was because it probably scared new people, and in general a lot of people probably did not enjoy it.

    I think it would be cool if they added an option to have more punishing deaths. Lets say make it so you lose 8-12 wellness depending on game stage, and only if you are above 100 MAX HP and Stamina you will lose wellness points, and then if you are sick or ill or doing something that in general harms your self. you lose like 1 wellness per ingame hour (depending on the type of harm). Like this game is one of my favorite games, and has been since I started playing this in Alpha 10.5 I have 744 hours at this moment clocked in on steam. The only thing that I ever felt was lacking in this game since they got rid of the wellness system (at least how it interacted with the core mechanics) was the survival in general. Which too be fair, they have made that aspect of the game more challenging especially when you play with low loot abundance. But even then I modded the XML files to have hunger/Thirst drain just a little faster and so that activities drain faster. I might check again to see if there is a way to reduce HP on death, but I'd like to see more difficulty sliders to let us decide how challenging the game is.Like I said I love this game, I hope they bring back some older Mechanics mixed with the new mechanics as well. Like I loved when things could be leveled as you used them, which yes that was abused. So I understand the transfer to picking points, but I think the best of both worlds would fit this game so well. Say leveling weapons is only able to be leveled by hitting "Alive" Zombies/Players. Then have skills such as crafting just a normal point system.

    Thank you for coming to my post to read my game rambles for 7 days to die :^)A lot of this is just the inner game designer in me, I always loved trying to make mechanics super fun and good feeling in games I play. But I also understand the dev's have their specific goal for the game, but they do listen to feed back. Over all, I dont think more difficulty sliders to customize the game easier would hurt any player, especially with how obvious the choices are. I also do understand Coding is not that easy

    submitted by /u/InspectorGizmoBrooch
    [link] [comments]

    im on day 8 i think and i got guns and shi just need someone long term lmk

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    Hi

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    I'm high and wanna play with people on Xbox let me know if it's cool

    submitted by /u/hsbjshs
    [link] [comments]

    Looking To Create A Small Server, Anyone Down To Join?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    So, I do not plan on buying an official server until Alpha 20 drops, but was looking to see if one or more people wanted to create a world together!

    Personally, I do not enjoy modded 7D2D that much, just not my thing, I enjoy playing strictly regular Alpha 19.5. I also just ask that you have a Mic and be around my age range/ (18 - 23). Its just easier for me to socialize with people within the common age gap as me.

    These are the settings I like to run on, but obviously we could always change things

    Main Settings

    - Warrior

    - 7 Day Hordes / 60 Minutes

    Zombies

    - Jog at day

    - Run at night

    - Ferals Sprint

    - Horde Night Sprint

    Other

    - XP - 200% or 300%

    - Loot Respawn OFF

    - No Airdrops

    I also have a few ideas for those who wanna try, Wasteland only world for example would be a fun challenge, but also just quicker horde nights, regular play throughs, or my personal favorite, One Life Only. Anyways, I think that's everything I wanted to discuss, If you are interested in playing just HMU with a comment or message. All are welcome, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/Chadster111
    [link] [comments]

    Looks for a close friend's group to play 7dtd most weeknights

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Good evening, I am wanting to contact fellow folk who would like to exchange contacts(Instagram accounts). My friend as I play most every day mid day/evening- early morning off of Steam. We would like a committed friend group of 4-6 people to play with regularly. Dm me for further information or questions.

    submitted by /u/redroselemonade
    [link] [comments]

    [Darkness Falls] Zombies spawning in too fast?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    So, brother, two friends and I have been playing Darkness Falls mod lately. We all like it, the way skills are, classes, and really everything about it. There's just one problem. Too many zombies spawning too quickly.

    To clarify, zombies are literally spawning in your field of view. You can see them pop in with their idle animation of standing still with their head slumped over and start walking/jogging/sprinting to you.

    Also when going into a building majority of the zombies are feral (We're only on day 14 right now) and spawn like 20 at a time.

    Zombie count won't go lower than 75.

    We all want a bit more of a challenge than the base game and we all generally like this mod, but the amount of zombies and zombies spawning/popping in is a bit extreme, especially when it's so early.

    Is there something we're missing in the settings or is this all normal?

    submitted by /u/Iziama94
    [link] [comments]

    Can you observe each crossection layer of a base?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    Its an odd request but Im currently designing a base in creative and its too big to remember off by heart and too complicated to take very informative SSs. So my idea is that if there is some way to observe each layer of my base on a y-plane and take an SSs of those i could then easily recreate the base in survival. Anyway it would be SO useful if anyone knew how to do anything like this. Please help :(. edit: (SOLUTION FOUND in comments)

    submitted by /u/goldengate7
    [link] [comments]

    Just got back into this game, can I fill holes zombies dug in the ground?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    So I used to play this game on the PS4 a while ago. The strategy I used that worked pretty well was to dig a tunnel in the ground and spend the night in there. There was never any signs of zombies digging after a horde. I assume that's just the PS4 design of the game.

    Now I'm playing on my laptop and tried the same strategy for day 14. In the morning I was shocked and terrified to find a large tunnel from the surface running deep underground. I imagine it isn't far from where I was hiding at this point.

    Can I fill this tunnel in somehow?

    Anyways it was a fun night and pretty darn scary

    submitted by /u/ninja201209
    [link] [comments]

    This is a video on my YouTube channel of the day 28 horde up against one of my new towers, it went pretty well but I still need some changes, if anyone has any ideas lmk!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    7 Days To Die - THE LINE Base Build Vs Horde Night Alpha 19

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    Zombie Cage Horde

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    How do you guys like Dishong Tower and Higashi Pharmaceutical?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Me and my friend play on a 16k by 16k map and we have searched and searched for one of these large skyscraper buildings to no avail. We're trying to find difficult POIS because we're pretty late in the game. Are they fun or super hard? And worth searching over endless mountains for?

    submitted by /u/johnnyboy_63
    [link] [comments]

    What POIs would you like to see added to the game?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    I have been watching some of the older videos from some of the 7d2d youtubers (Jawoodle, Capp00, Glock, NAGG etc) and, seeing them play through or build some custom POIs, have developed an urge to try and build my own. I started building one, a retail store with 2 apartments above it and a 2 side ramp/loading bay, basement/parking garage. It was fun trying to plan out the 'intended route' and hiding loot stashes and traps as well as adding zombies and deciding when they would spawn/activate.

    Sadly my current pc isn't up to the job of running 7d2d as smoothly as I would like and playing the game just isn't entirely feasible right now so I have been working on some thoughts for another custom POI for myself and my other half to add to the game when I sort out my new machine, but a lot of the POIs have been done already and I am struggling to come up with anything that is truely new.

    What POIs would you like to see in the game yourself? Have you ever tried building your own POIs? How did it go? Do you have pictures? Let me see your creative sides

    submitted by /u/ScarletMedusa
    [link] [comments]

    How to spawn zombies and other entities in game

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    How do you upgrade it though?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Is the bow any good for pvp. Cant seem to find any info on this.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    What do you think about underground base. Is easy to defend.? I start play with my friend and don't known where build base

    submitted by /u/Disastrous_Ad_2396
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel