• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    7 Days To Die I've had this in my backyard for years. Something tells me there's more underneath...

    7 Days To Die I've had this in my backyard for years. Something tells me there's more underneath...


    I've had this in my backyard for years. Something tells me there's more underneath...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Got tired of being sent across a canyon for missions.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    idk what happened

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    i return

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Mole Man Challenge

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    I love this game and every few months I start another playthrough. While waiting for A20 I decided I'd set myself a little challenge and see how it goes. I'm playing as someone who can't stand the sunlight.

    To get started, I gave myself until the end of the first day to be outside, allowing me to find the trader and pick someplace to set up a base. Once Day 1 has gone dark, I don't go outside during "daylight hours". I decided that meant I could be outside from 7pm until 6am. I also decided, if I found a pair of sunglasses, I'd extend it to 6pm to 7am.

    This has meant mostly huddling up in one POI and stripping it from top to bottom during the day. Also lots of mining as I tunnel to the adjacent POIs during the night, hoping to raid them in the morning. At 19:00 I'd run to the trader and try to take a couple buried supply quests to get food because I'm living out of cans and a few animals I kill and I've been on the verge of starving.

    At night I lurk around, looking for bird nests with (hopefully) eggs and maybe a small POI to raid. I got lucky with a toilet pistol on Day 1 but I've mostly been using a club and then I specced into baseball bats.

    It has felt desperate, fun, and extended the early game when I find the game most engaging as I try to figure out how I can use every resource at my disposal. It's Day 5 and I managed to sprint to the Cathedral during the night to raid it the following day for some much needed schematics. I then tunneled under the street to Favales Academy next door and (finally!) managed to scrounge up some sunglasses (the Tough Guy variety) that afternoon. Trader Joel is up the street and I hope he has a better weapon I can use than this Level 1 9mm because Horde Night is coming and I don't know how that's going to go with only a baseball bat...

    Oh, on top of this I'm using the Fallout Mod and I'm desperately afraid I'm going to run into a Raider or Super Mutant before I get a better weapon. So, yeah, fun in the scary way that 7 Days is fun.

    submitted by /u/ENWRel
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Curious, What Are Your Guys' Thoughts on The Armor/Clothing Rework (Which has been delayed to Alpha 20 btw)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    My boyfriend's first foray into creative mode... and his first foray into heartbreak.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    BLENDROCUTER Day 37 Blood Moon: WOO-HOO! We got Radiated and Feral!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Any good server suggestions?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    I haven't played 7dtd in a while, I just got bored of playing solo. What are some good servers to try out? I'm playing on pc by the way.

    submitted by /u/KennysMustache
    [link] [comments]

    Lockpicking doesn't work.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Hi all, I've been trying to use lockpick for about an hour now, and I haven't been able to find any help on any online forums or wikis, I keep holding E, but no options to lockpick show up as they should, and I don't know what seems to be the problem, anyone else had this issue? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Babloku
    [link] [comments]

    Game scenario ideas for a fresh start?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    I'm looking to do something fun and different for 7 days.....Here are some of my ideas, I'd love to hear some of yours.

    1. Start the game with everything I have in my house and even build a house (using creative menu) that is exactly like my house I live in.....detailed down to how much glue and ducktape I have in my house and my skills that I posses.

    2. Play without using a trader.....only build and use what I can scavenge myself.

    submitted by /u/techkiller
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die / Medieval castle - Construction process / Средневековый з...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    Killing Corridor Base

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    Just a Question

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    Alright guys so i am doing a series that includes No Crafting Challange, and horde night is closing in,

    Now the question is , can you buy hatches from traders ?? or i just need to figure out something else??? thank you for your time , hope you have a good day xD

    submitted by /u/Sphy-Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Land mines.....

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Well I just learned about land mines around millitary outposts... twice...

    Edit: is there any way to see the land mines and avoid them or disarm them?

    submitted by /u/kadeska233
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Help please

    i installed war3zuk aio overhaul

    meancloud mining and enemyreach shortener

    but now i cant use the forge

    https://preview.redd.it/6u8isuer4kd71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=e0fc1a14ae3954181f9675bb458d7c4886fe6e90

    submitted by /u/Particular-Copy3388
    [link] [comments]

    This Server Is SATAN - 7 Days To Die

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Does anyone want to join me on console?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Now no one plays on console and I am bored and I am 12 so I just do not want to get into any weird conversations I know that mostly adults play the game, so just look up Mking8194 on Xbox and yeah...post in comments if there are questons.

    submitted by /u/Mking8194
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel