• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 6, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Finally! :)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Getting a gun safe on Day 3

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Blood red.��

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    My favorite build I've done in survival yet - my very own Boxing Arena (a video walkthrough)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    FINALLY

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Uh...

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Not a dull moment when we play 7 Days...

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Whats the game like without blood moons?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    So I just posted a request (linked just in case someone who reads this can help there) for some help putting together a complicated skill build that's focused on stealth, but that can still basically do everything to a degree, and it got me thinking that the reason I'm wanting such a difficult build is because one of the major issues I run into is being able to mine / craft well enough to build and maintain an effective horde base while still having enough time left over to do something other than build and maintain said horde base.

    In my current playthrough I've already dropped the blood moon frequency down to every 14 days, but even then I feel like I'm still spending the better part of a week building. My current end-game goal is to finally explore all of the big POIs on the Navezgane map as its something I've never managed to do because I've usually either been wiped out before end-game or if not, I fall into a weekly routine of constantly rebuilding my horde base so that its ready to go for the next week, which means little to no exploring.

    My question for people who've tried it is what is the game like without the blood moon hordes? Is it still fun or does it get boring and repetitive?

    Thanks

    EDIT: For those who might question why I spend so much time on BM prep, there are two main reasons. First, I absolutely refuse to build a "cheese" horde base that abuses zombie AI to just have them running in circles all night. Second, I play the game as "One life to live" so failing a horde night really isn't an option. Between these two factors, my horde base ends up needing to be a super heavy duty bunker that end up taking a ton of damage and needing a lot of repairs after the night is over.

    submitted by /u/Spaced-Invader
    [link] [comments]

    What the… why are these flying around everywhere for me. Can’t interact though

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Looking for help putting together a stealth-focused, jack-of-all trades, solo build

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Let me preface this with a few important points:

    First, I'm absolutely trash when it comes to trying to theory craft skill builds. Generally when I try to come up with something for myself, I end up just adding whatever seems best at the moment which usually leads to un-focused, usually weak builds. As a result, whenever possible, I go out of my way to find builds by people who know better how to make builds.

    Second, I play survival / RPG games as "One life to live" which, if you're not familiar with the idea, means that if I die, thats it, I've got to start over from the beginning. Generally speaking, I'll still keep a respawn point or save backups active as most games still have some buggy / BS mechanics that will kill you in unfair ways (looking at you nearly invisible land mines in the wasteland), but outside of a few circumstances, if I die, I die. While this approach might not be worthwhile for many, I feel it adds a strong layer of immersion to the game.

    Finally, my current goal in the game is to try to finally explore all of the Navezgane map as I've never actually gotten far enough in the game before dying or getting my whole base wiped out.

    With that said, here's the dilemma... I'm currently playing single player which means I'm forced to wear all of the hats (looter, builder, chef, miner, etc), which makes me really want a lot of the QoL and defensive perks granted by the various skill trees, but at the same time, my personal insistence on playing with just one life means that focusing on stealth is probably the only way I'm ever going to reach my end-game goal. I've looked into some stealth build guides on Youtube and they look interesting, but they all basically focus only on the agility tree and essentially ignore everything else. This is where I get stuck in trying to make a build as it doesn't seem like I'll be able to do much more than loot POIs quietly with a full stealth build when I'm definitely going to also need to do things like build a strong horde base and home base.

    Which finally brings me to what I'm hoping to find here, which is a build that is still stealth focused, but that gives me the other perks necessary to make solo life enjoyable. Additionally, I'd also really like to incorporate robotics expert into my build for the extra firepower on horde nights as stealth builds also don't seem to do well late game horde nights due to lack of durability.

    So if anyone would be willing to give me a breakdown of what skills / perks I need as my levels progress, I'd really appreciate it.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Spaced-Invader
    [link] [comments]

    basing

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    Why do zombie always come for my base?

    submitted by /u/Automatic-Syrup-4017
    [link] [comments]

    why did the wiki user interface change today?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    I've been using the 7 days to die wiki (https://7daystodie.fandom.com/wiki/7_Days_to_Die_Wiki) for a while now, and its very good and helpful. Today, when I went to lookup the recipes for antibiotics, I noticed the entire UI is different and so much worse. The actual content only takes up like a third of the screen.

    Example of one screen worth of content: Old UI: https://imgur.com/9HpJVXL New UI: https://imgur.com/GiuTuS8

    Why did this happen?

    submitted by /u/hiddenyak
    [link] [comments]

    Emma & Dabby!! 7 Days to Die Alpha 19 | Father/Daughter Playthrough

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Vehicle pickup issue

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    On my test server, whenever we pick up a vehicle it picks it up but spawns an additional one where it was parked when the server rebooted, you can pick them up and eventually it will stop spawning them (usually 4-5) but it also duplicates whatever was in the inventory as well, which is unfeasible on a server. Anyone had experience with this and know what is the root cause?

    submitted by /u/elmogrita
    [link] [comments]

    Oxide on a Linux Server???

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    I've been through every forum and have yet to see how to install it, I downloaded oxide and dragged it over to my server files and it asked to overwrite some files, I pressed yes and it finished. I started the server and there was nothing, No oxide folder, No oxide command, but the server ran normal.

    So if anyone knows how to setup oxide on a linux server (Not using Linuxgsm or whatever its called, Im using SteamCMD and a terminal) please tell me how <3 <3 <3

    submitted by /u/Either_Finish_1111
    [link] [comments]

    Join Issue (Xbox)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    Hey me and the boys can't play together, idk why. How can we fix it ?

    submitted by /u/Butterlurchx
    [link] [comments]

    (DF) Which profession to choose?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    I have a habit of going for Laborer & Mechanic because these just seem to be better for starting out. I'm about to start a new playthrough and I'm wondering what other people go for.

    submitted by /u/Dammas33
    [link] [comments]

    What mod launcher do I use for undeadlegacy

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    looking for friends

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Anybody looking to play im new but im active daily and looking to learn.

    | CN | Giggles$The$God#3670

    submitted by /u/Sir_Blast_Emm
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies spawning inside base on horde night

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Found a large house with a stone wall most of the way around, upgraded it to a 4 block high wall with bars overhanging to keep zombies from hopping over when they pile up on each other.

    I noticed my land claim area doesn't fully cover the corners of the wall and sure enough I had a large number of zombies running around inside my walls on horde night.

    Did a full circle around and found no holes, and saw no zombies actually getting over the wall at any point, so I'm pretty sure they were spawning inside.

    Questions:

    Does the land claim itself prevent zombies from spawning, or only the 14 blocks around the bedroll?

    Are there other things I can put down to prevent them from spawning inside a larger area? (I read that only your 'active' bedroll negates spawns)

    Does the bedroll protection go from bedrock to sky like the land claim or is it just a 14 block cube? (Are they spawning on my roof?)

    I read they won't spawn on player-placed blocks. Does that mean they can spawn on any part of the PoI I haven't ripped up and replaced with my own blocks?

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Boot-98
    [link] [comments]

    FSR in 7 Days to Die?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Do you think TFP would implement AMD FSR once it goes public? I'd be interested in seeing how well it would do.

    submitted by /u/Bathroom_Humor
    [link] [comments]

    Server question

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    This might be a shot in the dark but is there any modded servers out there that exist, that are set in a different time period? Like Wild West, Medieval times? I'm new to PC and I'm curious as to how crazy this game can be with mods and something like that sounds awesome if they even exist lol

    submitted by /u/CallMeDoomSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    [DF] do perks like pummel Pete work on the robot turret (not sledge turret ) ?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Hey, i love using the shooting robotic turrets but im wondering how to improve their damage output. They seem to level my blunt weapon skills, but does this increase their damage? Do special perks like pummel Pete work for them?

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/milkshaker_deluxe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel