• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    7 Days To Die I'm coming to help... OH SHIT

    7 Days To Die I'm coming to help... OH SHIT


    I'm coming to help... OH SHIT

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Is there any way to make the transition between the dirt and stone look less... shit?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    Exploring����️

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    Just beat Vanilla, Undead Legacy or Darkness Falls?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    I heard Undead Legacy was basically vanilla extended and improved. Should I play UL before going onto Darkness Falls which has more endgame and new enemy types? Or are there other major mods to try in a different order?

    submitted by /u/rW0HgFyxoJhYka
    [link] [comments]

    Day 21 Horde Night, on my SP game. Trying a small modified version of a base I saw posted here, with a literal twist. I call it: The Blendrocuter

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Question about horde night settings

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    I've set my horde nights to occur every 14 days with a range of 2. As I understand it, that means that my horde nights come every 2 weeks with then a possible delay of up to 2 days. What I need to know however is now that my first horde night has come on day 15, does that mean the next horde night will still be scheduled for day 28 + 0-2 days or does that mean now its scheduled 14 days after the first on day 29 + 0-2 days?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Spaced-Invader
    [link] [comments]

    Squad up! Discord link below - Ps4 Only

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I'm looking for a squad to play 7 days with. I created a discord channel if anyone is interested to better communicate squad formations and what times are best for everyone to play together. Here is the link to my discord channel! https://discord.gg/CXkAGfEX Lets rock and roll and kill it in this world! Looking forward to meeting new people :)

    submitted by /u/PhantomX_768
    [link] [comments]

    My entire base just reset A19.5

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    So yeah I logged in and everything is gone except what I had on me and my motorcycle. Day 10.

    I'm a long time console player so base resets aren't really new to me but this is still happening on PC???

    I am playing on GeForce Now if that makes any difference

    submitted by /u/Slee252117
    [link] [comments]

    Who uses Nitogen?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    I have been very tempted to try Nitogen. I Googled it and my Webroot does not seem to like it. It says to proceed with caution.

    submitted by /u/JerzeeCat
    [link] [comments]

    What does these green surface things mean?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    Occasional disconnect when looting

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Hi. Friends and I are playing on a server. One of them will occasionally disconnect when she loots. It seems pretty random when it happens although we believe it's more likely if she clicks something after having just stopped moving.

    Googling turned up the advice to disable LiteNetLib which I did but without any change in the behavior. Anyone seen this before? Anyone know how to fix?

    6k map, steam says good file integrity, doesn't happen to her when playing SP.

    submitted by /u/lannyripple
    [link] [comments]

    Does picking a locked chest give you better loot than smashing a locked chest?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    Its gotten to the point where breaking locked stuff is way faster than lock picking stuff. Especially with how often it fails but if you get better loot if you pick it ill be tempted to invest points into lock picking.

    submitted by /u/ZettaSlow
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls | Knuckles Only!! | 7 Days to Die | Part4: Mad Cow!?!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Greenhouse

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Hello, I have recently picked the game back up (ps4) after 4 years. I never really got too deep into the game. Any tips for planting seeds? How do I make a greenhouse?

    submitted by /u/LordKy420
    [link] [comments]

    MASSIVE Fps drop on lights turn on

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    For all PC zombie hunter! Do you have issue with FPS DROP when lighting switching on at the night? Mean if you do craft it. Only with proper lights. From 60 fps drops down to sometimes 7? The moment lights turn off. /they are on timer/ fps goes up to normal.. it drives me mad. Also would mention if i place out 1000 lantern fps still ok. Any glue please?

    submitted by /u/Drachus_Maximus
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop for 7D2D

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Hello

    Looking for a laptop for my girlfriend. She wants to have the opportunity to play 7D2D. Low settings and between 30-60 fps is fine. Currently looking at a 14" 700€ laptop with the following specs:

    • Core i5 1135G7
    • 16 GB RAM
    • Iris Xe graphics
    • 512 GB SSD

    7D2D have a requirement of 2 GB Dedicated Memory, which I assume this PC doesn't have? My question is if this laptop can play 7d2d? Or if someone have a PC with similar specs can tell me his/hers/it experience with 7d2d on a "non gaming " laptop

    submitted by /u/diamondblock69
    [link] [comments]

    Hunger and thirst go down too quickly

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    As the title states, I am having some issues with the hunger/thirst system.

    I would like to start by saying that I like the fact that 7days has a hunger/thirst system to begin with. It gives you something else to keep in mind as you go about the game. But holy **** I think I go through a small fridge worth of food per day!

    I am not very good with changing settings or gamefiles but I think they made the hunger system far too needy. Having to munch down another full can of beef just to run out of hunger at the end of the street makes no sense to me at all.

    Is there a way to change this and If not, how do you deal with this issue?

    submitted by /u/GamestingWeasly
    [link] [comments]

    Blunderbuss vs Pistol?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    I've never been good at understanding guns and damage. Until a few moments ago, I only had a Blunderbuss. And I just got done killing a bear with it. Plus it only took one shot to kill zombies. I was thinking that I liked it. To switch up from using the same wooden club over and over again, and for emergencies. But then I found a pistol. That got me excited because that to me just seems like a better gun. And I can finally use my 9mm ammo that I have been saving up. At a glance, I thought that the pistol does more damage than the Blunderbuss. It says that the Pistol does 31 Ranged Damage. And this is where I get confused. I think that the damage is more than that. Because the 9mm ammo says 32 Ranged Damage. That makes me think it is 31 + 32 = 63 damage total? And then the Blunderbuss. It only has 11 Damage. But then I saw that was for each pellet and that there were 10 pellets. So wouldn't that be 110 Damage? If so, that is a lot more than the Pistol's 31 Ranged Damage. Which makes me think that I would rather use it for bears and emergencies. But back to the ammo. The Blunderbuss says 11 Damage per pellet, and the Blunderbuss Ammo says 9 Damage per pellet. So wouldn't that be 110 + 90 = 200 Damage? Even if the ammo damage doesn't count. Or the weapon damage doesn't count. It just seems like the Blunderbuss is better for a quick blast of damage. And since pellets means more projectiles, I probably have to worry about accuracy less?

    submitted by /u/idgas01
    [link] [comments]

    I'm buying a gaming PC for the sake of playing an updated 7 Days to Die.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    I plan on buying my first gaming computer to play 7 Days to Die. I bought it on Xbox and survived into day 270. I fell in love with the game and had a crude underground bunker surrounded by walls. My Xbox shat out on me and I bought a PS4. I built a skyscraper and played another day 200 days. Then did it all over again on a random generated world upon seeing all of Navezgane in my first two playthroughs. Seeing as the updated version on PC is light-years ahead of the console version, I want a PC with gaming capabilities.

    What kind of PC would be good for running 7 Days Alpha 19? How much would they cost? What app would I have to use to get the full experience? Would it be difficult to crossover to PC?

    submitted by /u/warrenurchin
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls help

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I've put about 350 hours in 7dtd, maybe 10 hours or so of that have been darkness falls. I've played about 2 or 3 worlds up to the 7th day and everytime I just get destroyed on the first horde night. I really love how darkness falls plays and feels but the first horde night is just really killing it for me.

    I've tried jawoodles extinction base which worked amazing for me in vanilla and another basic stair/block jumping base but the horde just tears through it like paper. I play on all default settings. Am I doing something wrong or is it just generally insane the first time? I'll usually have 1 or 2 guns but usually only around 200 bullets by that time.

    submitted by /u/st3althkillz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel