• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days storage vs real world storage

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    What do you guys take with you in personal inventory when you leave your base?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Looking for the most minimal space for maximal utility.

    submitted by /u/B-loved_Mercenary
    [link] [comments]

    Always jumpscares me when these big bois are so light on their feet

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    When you have in game entertainment...

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    how does my horde base look? so far I've found it extremely effective

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    The world said "No base for you!"

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    My friends and I had decided to build our base underground to hide our furnaces from the screamers so that we could go more than 10 seconds without needing to go and hunt them down.

    This took about 9 real world hours to do.

    Then, when we were finally finished we started to bring in all of our stuff...

    And then the game decided to devour all of our resources, filling in a full quarter or our initial room with terrain as if I hadn't spent more than three hours digging it out and putting down cobblestone.

    Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how to stop it from happening again?

    submitted by /u/the8thDwarf94
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a name for the Nuked city?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Is there a name for the Nuked city?

    So I was making a labeled map to help me find various buildings and realized that the Nuked city doesn't seem to have a name. In fact, it doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere online either. I call the place "Somewhere" but was wondering if it had an official name. If you don't know, that location is the empty remains of a city. There are no buildings, just rubble. It is seemingly the place that the Red Mesa missile was launched to and is the reason why the wasteland is covered in bricks and other rubble. It's also a really good place to farm bears and other zombies. Lastly, it appears to have once been the largest city in Navezgane, which would explain why it was nuked off the map in the first place and not any of the other cities.

    https://preview.redd.it/51ttmrzq3zg71.jpg?width=1250&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d98ac4790e640988c335cb57ac7714ba467f0ad7

    submitted by /u/AsrielAsItGets_taken
    [link] [comments]

    Help With Skills

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    So I know this is probably a redundant question, but it's honestly how I learn best in RPGs. I'm looking for a sort of all purpose leveling guide for a beginner in 7 Days to Die. Like a set in stone, you should pick these four skills, then this, then this, etc. I've played for about 20 hours and have the gameplay loop/base building stuff down pat, I just feel like I don't get the most out of my skills, so a suggestion like that would be very helpful. I normally use a club, but I'm open to any weapon type so long as they hit hard. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Actually-Salty
    [link] [comments]

    The Best Looting Run I've ever done.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    The Best Looting Run I've ever done.

    The best street in 7 Days.

    https://preview.redd.it/v031q5ma12h71.jpg?width=1185&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c5d8d234c016e388c0b517a7c684c66a8f629f38

    • Crack-A-Book
    • Working Stiffs
    • Pass-A-Gas
    • Mo Power Electronics
    • Shotgun Messiah
    • Savage Country
    submitted by /u/patoohie
    [link] [comments]

    Does uninstalling remove player files / map saves?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Had a 60 day game with a friend. We decided to try darkness falls to run on a fresh install but couldn't get it to run... Now I'm wondering if we can just go back to vanilla, but I'm worried we might have lost our files.

    submitted by /u/Adventurous_Still_18
    [link] [comments]

    Horde base

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    I found a pretty easy POI to start a horde base in and I wanted to share that with everyone. This video has a base tour a very quick intro to the POI and a horde night. Have a great day!

    https://youtu.be/ip931lLLzb8

    submitted by /u/SamuraiSamVideos
    [link] [comments]

    OPTIONS NOT WORKING. Anyone else have this issue?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    Test

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    If there is a way to change the game from creative to survival on Xbox does anyone wanna build bases within the first 6 days and then test them on the 7th day

    submitted by /u/dumassretard
    [link] [comments]

    How do I find springs in game?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Due to a disappointment, realizing I can't craft springs (which I think should be craftable), I went here to ask fo help.

    I'm very early game (4th day) and it's been really annoying to go everywhere by foot, so I invested some points in grease monkey, but the problem is, in order to craft a bicycle I need springs, does anyone know where I can find them except looting houses.

    Maybe cars? Or just some mechanical machinery?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Devazion420
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a DF server for those interested.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    I was going to wait until A20 dropped but i have the itch, so im just gonna do it now. Anyone interested?

    submitted by /u/puddingprotector
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about another mod to play

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Hello survivors,

    I've been playing undead legacy mod for so long, that i don't want to go back to vanilla.

    Since i've done most of the content (i have this weird habit of deleting my save file if i die once. Even tho i managed to reach until endgame eventually) i'm thinking about trying out another mod overhaul.

    What i loved from ULM are:

    Inventory based on weight a la fallout

    Intellect perks are not a must anymore, everything must be learned by schematics

    Weapon/tool skill from previous alphas

    What mod do you guys reccomend me that i may like?

    Thank you guys and stay safe in this rough times

    submitted by /u/Rocsa_cerealsteak
    [link] [comments]

    Adding mods, then rolling them back later?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    I'm running multiplayer on my PC/connection with some friends. We've been playing semi regularly since Jan, so have a long game history...

    We're interested in starting a new game with some mod (eg Darkness Falls) - if we modded, then in a month or so wanted to go back to Vanilla 7d2d to play our current game, is this possible?

    Eg I'm thinking:

    • backup mods directory
    • install mod
    • start new game
    • play for a month
    • roll back mods directly to backup
    • go back to original save

    Will this work, or is stuff written into that directory which would mean our original game is 'broken'?

    Or, is there some other way to achieve what I want, without using another 'server'?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Panda64
    [link] [comments]

    [Steamworks.NET] NET: Connection closed

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a fix to the error stated in the title? I've been getting this error for two days. Yesterday the fix was to add the following line to the serverconfig.xml file in line 15 and it worked. "<property name="ServerDisabledNetworkProtocols" value="UNET, SteamNetworking"/>" Today I'm getting the same error. I have already reinstalled the server and the WOTW mod and reinstalled the game on my client, disabled EAC on both, and checked my Port FWD. I can post the log if that would help anyone.

    If anyone can provide some feedback I would greatly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/multipleflushes
    [link] [comments]

    Map wishes

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    What seems to be most important, to most of you other PS4 console players, in a map? Traders? Cities? Towns? Yada yada.

    submitted by /u/ForsakenSoul1984
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with modding

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Heyo. I'm trying to mod my 7dtd, and I have a question. There are mods that have ItemIcons and Prefabs and other things that you find in the base game Data folder. Do I have to move those to the Data folder to get them to work?

    I ask because, even though I've installed the mod correctly, I still get a crap ton of errors and bugs. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DarkLordPotato777
    [link] [comments]

    I'm fighting demolists in my next horde for the first time, any advice on how to kill them quickly?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:39 AM PDT

    interesting title.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel